Author Topic: How they flip or cancel votes....  (Read 759 times)

TM7

How they flip or cancel votes....
« on: October 19, 2020, 05:18:45 AM »
, America had no election this year.
This is not myth or rumor, a guy in Australia caught onto this last night as it was happening and have been studying this. You can test his.

There s your ELECTION INTEGRITY. ZERO. ZIP. I never in a million years thought it would actually be this bad. Iturns out, in an unknown number of states that is at least a number higher than two (Oregon and Washington) flipping votes and deleting votes can be done from any computer in the world simply by going to the election web sites in those states and entering anyone's first and last names, plus date of birth. This calls up their ballot, how they voted, and you can cancel the ballot on the spot.

Trolls are claiming this is all false because you cannot "flip the vote", however, someone from Australia found how that is done, you simply open up a secret page (I don't know how he found it) and you flip the vote via E-mail. And even if you don't flip the vote, you can cancel it on the spot. Problem: Biden is so unpopular that if they canceled votes to make him "win" they'd only have five percent voter turnout and that can't happen, so they have to flip an enormous pile of votes to make the outcome believable.

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: How they flip or cancel votes....
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 05:34:52 AM »
This will be the most Rigged Election the World has ever Seen!

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 07:00:01 AM »
I wouldn't doubt that the Dummycratics (communists) will try everything and anything they can to corrupt the election.  They proved that over and over regarding the previous Presidential election.  I've been saying for a long time that the Dummyycratics never give up and they never quit.  Fortunately, they haven't always been suckcessful (yeah, I know there's no "k").  It just sucks that in this day and this time that we haven't figured out a nearly fool proof system.  I think there should be a death penalty for anyone who attempts to defraud in any way any election.  For treason such as the Dummycratics are still attempting, they should be executed three times--just for good measure.

Anyway, I'm going to mark my ballot and hand deliver it to a locked ballot box.  It worked in 2016 and I'm hoping for a repeat.
Swingem

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 07:12:29 AM »
Were just going in person on 11.3 , what happens after that with our votes is now in the twight zone. 
This has been horrible with the commie left doing ,Lie ,cheat, and steal politics. Mail in ballots were never a good idea. But the left once again using covid -19 as an excuse.

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 07:20:24 AM »
Were just going in person on 11.3 , what happens after that with our votes is now in the twight zone. 
This has been horrible with the commie left doing ,Lie ,cheat, and steal politics. Mail in ballots were never a good idea. But the left once again using covid -19 as an excuse.

That's what the whole Covid Hoax has been about...To Rig this Election!

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 08:00:33 AM »
  I dont know why  they would even try to rig the election in the west coast states , Cali , Or , Wash. They would go Biden even in a honest election .

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 09:56:35 AM »
  I dont know why  they would even try to rig the election in the west coast states , Cali , Or , Wash. They would go Biden even in a honest election .
Yeah maybe, except in the mind of demonicrats elections are too important to be left up to voiting citizens....
.TM7

Unless it's one communist party. Where you really don't have much of a vote. All for show with them.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 10:37:08 AM »

Unfortunately that is true for the Northern part of the state and they have the votes.Southern Oregon is mostly Republican. We're even voting this year to have Douglas county become part of Idaho.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 10:51:52 AM »
Has anyone tried to log in and see if this is real...????

I guess if it agrees with preconceived notions it MUST be correct...  wow some critical thinking going on.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 02:48:01 PM »
FlipMyVote.com- Try it, it works! It even allowed me to get back into my high school records and change enough votes to make myself "Best Dressed", "Best Looking" and "Most Likely to Succeed". :)

Offline Rex in OTZ

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2020, 06:55:58 AM »
Out in Northwest Alaska, I dont trust the mail to get a mail in ballot on time, I live 546 air miles away from the postal distribution center located in Anchorage where my local post office sends the mail.
If I mail the vote on Monday, and the weather is bad and the flights are canceled for a day or two that ballot might get date stamped 3-5 days after I hand it to the postal clerk in my town.
The mail hits the distribution center where it could still sit for another day, possibly two before the envilope gets a postage date stamp.
For me to mail a letter to another in the same town, lets say to pay a city watet bill by mail due to covid lockdown that business is 400 yds away from my front door, my letter is First sent to Anchorage for sorting and processing (the stamp is cancel date stamped in Anchorage), then airfreighted back out to OTZ (total 1092 miles) and placed in their post office box.
So nope Im voteing in person.