Author Topic: anyone really considered how unfair its gotten.  (Read 247 times)

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
anyone really considered how unfair its gotten.
« on: October 21, 2020, 01:33:37 AM »
This morning i watched nbc news. Something i rarely do. I watched it for a half an hour. 15 minutes of it was just trump bashing. 10 minutes was about the covid virus and that was all twisted into what trump was doing wrong. 5 minutes of real news. Now think about that. 3 networks all doing the same for about 3 hours a day.

So biden get 9 hours of national tv campaign time for free. What do you think it would cost trump to buy that much air time???? Facebook and twitter has hit the news and they want to clamp down on there bs but they arent a pimple on the but of the unfairness the big 3 tv networks do. Its nothing but mass brain washing.

OVER AND OVER AN OVER they bash trump. More and more as the election gets closer. You and i are intelligent enough to see through this bs and there not aim it at the hard core liberals because they know they already have them.

There aim it at the old people and dumb people and the first time voters and the minorities. They figure if they pound it in hard enough some gullible idiots are going to eventually be there zombies. THIS IS WHAT CONGRESS NEEDS TO REIGN IN!!!

It makes elections totally unfair. Then they post there lies about whos leading in the poles so that some figure why bother trumps going to loose anyway. They really pushed that with hillary and its starting to really ramp up now.

Its to the point that the only way to really find out whats happening in the country is to watch the local news. National news is nothing but a campaign rally for the democrats. Maybe they should be forced to give the republican candidate an hour for every hour they spend bashing trump.

Heck in the half hour i watched it there was 4 biden for president commercials. Wana bet he didnt pay a dime for them. They should make that fair too. Every biden campaign commercial on the big three should mandate equal time for the other side. Talk about anti trust!! The news wrote the book on that. Just look at that trump town haul meeting that was hijacked by nbc.
blue lives matter