Author Topic: I just got back from voting...  (Read 216 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
I just got back from voting...
« on: November 03, 2020, 02:48:01 AM »
  We vote at our local library here..  On a normal election day when I go there to vote, there are usually 4 or 5 cars in the lot and perhaps 6 or 7 people engaged in voting.  This morning the parking lot was nearly full, perhaps 20 or 25 cars..and voters commensurately.

There seems to be real desire to make sure our vote counts.  ..And I consider that a great sign for Pres Trump, because I estimate that people here are about 95% republican and or conservative.

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: I just got back from voting...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 02:52:35 AM »
We voted 2 weeks ago.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 03:43:54 AM »
We voted just a few days after early voting started. The reports show that voting has far surpassed prior years in this area. It will make no difference for president as the state always goes blue. The main thing for me is the house and senate races as both are in play. I fear the huge number of northern gimme voters will carry those too.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 04:30:33 AM »
Voted this morning. Wife will vote after work. About 30 mins in line.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 06:30:37 AM »
Voted at eight thirty A.M., got in as quick as usual but there were more place to  fill out the form than in other years.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 08:43:40 AM »
We went in and voted, no lines no hassles .

Offline northwoodneil

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2020, 11:17:12 AM »
The wife and I just got back from voting. I was 344 on the list and that didn't include the mail in ballots. Normally I'd be in the 175 voter range. The clerk said there is only 650 possible voters in our township. It's going to be a big turnout in the rural areas. Our capital TV station (Madison) said at noon it was slow turnout in the city that votes 95% dem.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

― John Wayne "The Shootist"

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2020, 11:40:15 AM »
The city’s are on the government feed. Even a stupid Hogg knows when there being fed crap by there handlers...