Author Topic: FOX gets it!  (Read 2200 times)

Offline two-blocked

• Trade Count: (0)

Offline two-blocked

Re: FOX gets it!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 07:10:17 AM »
Great presidents have an assignment from history. The lack of charisma as conventionally defined, the lack of intense ideological fixations—the lack of egotistical monomania as possessed by many presidents and preeminently by the current one—could be signal advantages for Biden with his historic assignment: To drain American politics of its malice and addiction to conspiracy theory and restore confidence that public life can work in some approximately normal way.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-life-sized-joe-biden-could-be-a-larger-than-life-president/ar-BB1aN0bl?ocid=msedgntp

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 07:13:06 AM »
"With the campaign over, it's time to put the anger and the harsh rhetoric behind us and come together as a nation," Biden said. "It's time for America to unite. And to heal."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/biden-calls-for-unity-healing-after-capturing-the-presidency/ar-BB1aNaCb?ocid=msedgntp

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 07:14:55 AM »
You drank a heap of their Kool Aide didn't you...

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 07:20:24 AM »
I think he helps mix it.  I'm looking forward to him changing his handle to 3 blocked...

Tony

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 07:55:41 AM »
   You may change tour mind when you start paying 5 dollar gal. for gas plus a carbon tax on top of that .

Online Casull

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2020, 08:05:55 AM »
Just why in the h*ll should we just accept Biden with open arms when those on the left did nothing but attack our President 24/7 from the day he was elected?  We should dog Biden until his term is up or he is removed for lack of capacity.  But, we won't for two reasons.  First we don't have the MSM on our side to do the dirty work.  Second, and most importantly, we won't because we aren't a**holes like those on the left.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2020, 08:13:01 AM »
Two blocked, why don't you stop gloating on this site?  It isn't your turf.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2020, 08:24:39 AM »
Seems like every group has felt disenfranchised. Time to come together as Americans.

Listen to one of the best, Barack Obama:
"I know he'll do the job with the best interests of every American at heart, whether or not he had their vote. So I encourage every American to give him a chance and lend him your support," he continued. "The election results at every level show that the country remains deeply and bitterly divided. It will be up to not just Joe and Kamala, but each of us, to do our part - to reach out beyond our comfort zone, to listen to others, to lower the temperature and find some common ground from which to move forward, all of us remembering that we are one nation, under God."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-congratulates-biden-harris-after-race-is-called-urges-americans-to-stay-engaged/ar-BB1aN3Cg?ocid=uxbndlbing

Online Casull

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2020, 08:35:12 AM »
That lowlife sure wasn't preaching that during President Trump's time in office.  Typical hypocritical BS.  Just like his eight years in office.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2020, 08:51:31 AM »
Why don't you guys tie your goat where TWO-BLOCKED can't find it.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2020, 09:56:15 AM »
I believe Joe has what it takes to unite our great country. Staunch Republican Mitt Romney has already reached out.

Congratulations to President-elect Biden. I have prayed for our President most of my adult life. I will be praying for you and your success. Now is the time to heal deep wounds. Many are counting on you to lead the way.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/romney-congratulates-biden-after-victory/ar-BB1aN3MY?fbclid=IwAR2MaHdXFDa7dfaZttPJ0babJJrUJBWFrcE0qVvLiQHi0un4WWaBfsmFfig&ocid=uxbndlbing

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2020, 10:33:37 AM »
And abortion two blocked? Are we to go along with that in your liberal Utopia ? Destruction of the constitution, and the Bill of rights? Well then we will all be hand in hand in He!!.

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2020, 10:34:58 AM »
LMAO!!! ;D

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2020, 11:00:12 AM »
Yeah sure, we're suppose to believe a senile old basement dweller, who engaged in treasnous international frauds with his pervert son, and who couldn't get more than a dozen people to show up at the few rallies he had; and who promised more economy destroying covid lockdowns received more votes than any president in history!?

C'mon man- -that's freakin unbelievable and the results in the House and Congress confirm itsp unbelievable _ _ actually confirm an election steal occurred.
.TM7
6,000 mail in and not a single one for Trump?  Trumps just going to go home. Four years of this crap, insults, lies, he only went through all that as a patriot. Donated his salary to children's hospitals.

Offline powderman

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2020, 11:59:41 AM »
I think he helps mix it.  I'm looking forward to him changing his handle to 3 blocked...

Tony

YES SIR. ME TOO. Lost track of how many times under so many names that troll has been banned. Looking forward to the next time. CHARLIE.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2020, 12:46:26 PM »

Tony

YES SIR. ME TOO. Lost track of how many times under so many names that troll has been banned. Looking forward to the next time. CHARLIE.  >:( >:(

LOL! Well Charlie, everybody says they can't wait for him to be banned "again", but they still take his "bait". Time after time, after time.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2020, 01:30:21 PM »
Looking forward to Joe and Mitch getting back together. Two experienced politicians with a history of successful negotiations.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/11/05/biden-mcconnell-relationship-434524

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2020, 02:03:06 PM »
Looking forward to Joe and Mitch getting back together. Two experienced politicians with a history of successful negotiations.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/11/05/biden-mcconnell-relationship-434524

LOL, yeah what a great reunion. Two sold out sobs together again. Are you goin to tha party?

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2020, 05:36:03 PM »
Then a speech we can all get behind!

And to those who voted for President Trump, I understand your disappointment tonight.
I've lost a couple of elections myself.
But now, let's give each other a chance.
It's time to put away the harsh rhetoric.
To lower the temperature.
To see each other again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/read-president-elect-joe-biden-s-remarks/ar-BB1aNqwN?ocid=msedgntp

Offline ironglows

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2020, 12:44:18 AM »
" Listen to one of the best, Barack Obama:
"I know he'll do the job with the best interests of every American at heart, whether or not he had their vote. So I encourage every American to give him a chance and lend him your support," he continued. "The election results at every level show that the country remains deeply and bitterly divided. It will be up to not just Joe and Kamala, but each of us, to do our part - to reach out beyond our comfort zone, to listen to others, to lower the temperature and find some common ground from which to move forward, all of us remembering that we are one nation, under God."

I would go along with him..if the election had been fairly and honestly run. 
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline ironglows

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2020, 12:47:27 AM »
  "With the campaign over, it's time to put the anger and the harsh rhetoric behind us and come together as a nation," Biden said. "It's time for America to unite. And to heal."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure; do everything to tear the nation to shreds...then claim it is time to heal

....Might make sense to a leftist/commie, who jumps to the side that offers them the most freebies !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2020, 01:51:18 AM »
LMAO!

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2020, 01:51:51 AM »
Congratulations flounder, you just helped elect the first hair sniffing, pedophile to president.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2020, 01:59:47 AM »
Congratulations flounder, you just helped elect the first hair sniffing, pedophile to president.

...But the left doesn't mind.  Hey! now we may never to get to the truth of pedophile island...and I expect the recent raids on child traffickers, will slow down ..or stop altogether.

Offline Dee

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2020, 02:08:07 AM »
No state has certified their votes yet. I'm gonna wait on the dust to settle on the lawsuits.

Offline Dee

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2020, 02:24:08 AM »
Odd ain't it?

Just saw the speech clip where Biden said hes gonna make holidays, weddings, ect. off limits for large family gatherings.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2020, 03:04:15 AM »
Not that I’m a single issue voter but the environment is important to me. I’m counting on getting back into the Paris Accord and addressing Climate Change.
It will be nice to have leaders who acknowledge the science.

https://joebiden.com/climate-plan/

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2020, 04:13:17 AM »

Offline Dee

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2020, 04:23:34 AM »
Ever trust your dogs judgement of people? Nice to have someone dogs like in the White House again.
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-2020-election-results/2020/11/07/932624210/major-and-champ-are-major-champs-in-this-election-dogs-return-to-the-white-house

LMAO!! AGAIN!!

WHAT A GREAT ANALOGY OF Joe Biden and Klamidia Harris.
A worthless old male dog, and a young back biter mix breed bit<h.