Author Topic: FOX gets it!  (Read 2195 times)

Offline two-blocked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: FOX gets it!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2020, 07:48:27 AM »
And now a former president and Texan, George W Bush

I just talked to the President-elect of the United States, Joe Biden. I extended my warm congratulations and thanked him for the patriotic message he delivered last night. I also called Kamala Harris to congratulate her on her historic election to the vice presidency. Though we have political differences, I know Joe Biden to be a good man, who has won his opportunity to lead and unify our country. The President-elect reiterated that while he ran as a Democrat, he will govern for all Americans. I offered him the same thing I offered Presidents Trump and Obama: my prayers for his success, and my pledge to help in any way I can.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/read-former-president-george-w-bush-s-full-statement-congratulating-president-elect-joe-biden/ar-BB1aOjNR?ocid=msedgdhp

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2020, 08:02:21 AM »
Waaaaahaahaaha!

Bad news blockhead. Its not just the news media that doesn't get to pic the president. The Bushes don't get to either.

Hiden Biden, and Klamidia Harris ain't elected yet. Their pretending to be president.

Gotta wait on the recount, gotta wait on the court decisions on 4 or 5 States, gotta wait on ALL THE STATES to certify their vote counts.

You need to sit back down in your highchair and wait on your feeding of facts.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2020, 08:29:26 AM »
Does Trump's declaration of winning count?

Offline ironglows

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2020, 03:10:29 PM »
Yeah sure, we're suppose to believe a senile old basement dweller, who engaged in treasnous international frauds with his pervert son, and who couldn't get more than a dozen people to show up at the few rallies he had; and who promised more economy destroying covid lockdowns received more votes than any president in history!?

C'mon man- -that's freakin unbelievable and the results in the House and Congress confirm its unbelievable _ _ actually confirm an election steal occurred.
So - - We're expected to believe that a candidate who had embarrassingly tiny turnouts at his campaign rallies, actually won the most votes in American history. Sure, many Americans have drunk the anti-Trump kool-aid, but even with that the figures don't come close to adding up.
C'mon man!
.TM7

...And just to think, the lefties among us expect us to think they used some brain power when they voted.  So many "suburban housewives" claimed they disliked Pres Trump because he used an occasional SOB while speaking!  Well, Joe used that word when he described his getting the honest Ukraine official fired.  I wonder if those "suburban housewives" would let him or Hunter, babysit their daughters ?
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2020, 03:20:20 PM »
Block head is doing what librals do. Stirring up discontent anywhere they can. But he post about owning and shooting guns? Yeah right, I'm so sure. NOT.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2020, 03:59:23 AM »
We still have until January 20th. Joe is not in there just yet, he needs to stop acting like he is.
Him doing that is not very presidential, as the liberals would say about Trump.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2020, 09:26:01 AM »
No, you have until December 8th, Safe Harbor  Deadline.

https://ballotpedia.org/What_are_the_steps_and_deadlines_for_electing_the_President_of_the_United_States%3F_(2020)

Better get those lawsuits in high gear!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2020, 09:30:38 AM »
Not if they have already been filed.

Offline powderman

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2020, 10:21:55 AM »
Most of us here, with a few exceptions, are Christian conservative American Patriots. WHEN do we start rioting?? Are we supposed to be like the evildems B urn  L oot,  M urder and antifa?? Destroying entire cities because we didn't get our way?? Are the animals just bidening their time waiting on evildem orders?? Even the terrorists rioting over all the black criminal shootings are mostly quiet, for now. How can there be ANY doubt who sponsored all of the terrorism the past 5-6 months?? The democrat party is PURE EVIL, controlled by satan himself. I watched them vote GOD OUT of their platform THREE TIMES at a dnc convention many years ago. Shut the door to GOD and opened another door wide for satan. Worst part was watching their young children jumping up and dwn clapping every time they voted NO to GOD. CHARLIE.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglows

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2020, 12:18:01 AM »
Ever trust your dogs judgement of people? Nice to have someone dogs like in the White House again.
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-2020-election-results/2020/11/07/932624210/major-and-champ-are-major-champs-in-this-election-dogs-return-to-the-white-house

Nice to have somebody the dogs like, but that doesn't mean we have to elect dogs to the White house !!

Love his "reconciliation" statement...
  "And to those who voted for President Trump, I understand your disappointment tonight.
I've lost a couple of elections myself.
But now, let's give each other a chance.
It's time to put away the harsh rhetoric.
To lower the temperature.
To see each other again."

Sure Joe..let's all get together and sing... Kumbayah !  This after either you or your surrogates have accused out fairly elected president of "treason, lying, conspiring with the enemy and mistreating citizens...
  After you and/or your surrogates have called us KKK, white supremacists, and the old leftist standby, "racists"!
  You or yours, have pictured white people as the scum of the earth, and white men as even lower..and if they happen to be OLD white men, as completely irredeemable!

Joe...pause for a moment, and visit the nearest mirror.  Do you see a hypocrite?  Do your willing followers realize what they just voted for ?

Your lawless, violent minions have burned our cities, assaulted and killed some innocent citizens..they have lied, stolen, looted, torched and otherwise desecrated far too much of this fair land.  They have stoked divisions between black & white, old & young, male & female, urban & rural, immigrants & citizens, and condemned genuine Christians & Jews and elevated the terrorists, both foreign and those of a domestic, secular nature.

...And to add insult to injury, you and yours have desecrated the statues and memorials of some of the most beloved heroes of our history.....

Now you want us all to join hands and celebrate your move to a truly joyless and regimented society?   Give us a break !!

BTW Joe... There is no such thing as "white privilege", only what our constitution alludes to...which is, equal opportunity..

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2020, 03:18:01 AM »

I think it will. Whatcha gonna do then?

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2020, 02:06:13 PM »

It doesn't really matter how you "think" it is, but how it ACTUALLY is. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Offline Dee

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2020, 02:55:06 PM »

It doesn't really matter how you "think" it is, but how it ACTUALLY is. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Well now we agree on that, as it doesn't matter what you "think" either, given the hypothesis that you actually think.

The one thing that I do know for sure is, you and I are not on the same side in regards to freedom, and the Constitution.

I have 4 uncles that were veterans. 3 were combat vets. 2 in WWII, one in Vietnam.
I have 3 sons that are veterans. 1 with 36 months total in combat tours. 1 in Afghanistan, and 2 in Iraq.
I spent 21 years of Law Enforcement, serving the State of Texas, and the laws of the United States of America.
I, and they are, and were, lovers of freedom,  and The United States Constitution, and Our Bill of Rights.

You clearly aren't. So in that regard, you are plainly and simply, an enemy of this country, and me.

You are a lost cause, and if others here want to continue to  acknowledg your sorry presence, it's on them.

I have looked a loser in the eye before, and you ain't worth the effort.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2020, 07:29:43 AM »
Danny, thanks for the info. That’s an awesome record of service to our great country. I have enjoyed reading of LB’s recognition by his hometown.
My family’s record is similar but I could also add WWI, the Civil War (both sides), the War of 1812 and the Revolution. Apparently we both love the USA, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights equally.
I’m not giving up on you.  I’ve already shown you the error of thinking Texas could secede at any time and intend to continue working on your other misconceptions.
With regard to the election I’ve no doubt you are current with the lack of traction on any of the weak legal challenges.
Stand by, I believe Joe’s message of coming together as Americans is going to succeed.
Kumbya brother!

Offline Dee

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2020, 08:42:41 AM »
LMAO!

Offline ironglows

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2020, 01:56:18 AM »
  From TB;
  " Stand by, I believe Joe’s message of coming together as Americans is going to succeed.
Kumbya brother!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 4 years of trying their best to tear the nation apart by any means possible, it is refreshing to hear the Democrats calling for tenderness, love and kisses !

Now, if perchance when truth is uncovered, the results flip..will the democrats still insist upon same 'love & kisses" program?

Offline littlecanoe

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2020, 03:20:09 AM »
Two Block

You can be the first to reach out and begin the healing of which you speak. Tell us what is wrong with the Conservative view held by most here and contrast that with your leftist view and explain to us why your view is better and why we should adopt any of what you stand for.

You advocate healing and unity so you should begin the conversation.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2020, 12:18:12 AM »
  The OP! .... FOX gets it!

Yep! Fox gets it !..If they stay on the road they are taking, they will soon be just an "also ran" 10% share network, along with the alphabets !

That of course, would make the 70% space open for Newsmax of America's voice !