Author Topic: Batty bidens TOP priority, wear mask as soon as you walk out your door.  (Read 1071 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-first-move-as-president-elect-mask-mandate-for-all-heres-how-he-plans-on-doing-it

Biden's first move as president-elect? Mask mandate for all. Here's how he plans on doing it.

Dr. Marc Siegel believes a more punitive approach to mask wearing may have the opposite impact of what the Biden admin intends.

By Lucas Manfredi | Fox News

Joe Biden launches transition website, names coronavirus response coordinator
Video

President-elect taps Dr. Vivek Murthy to lead pandemic task force, as transition team prepares list of executive orders; Peter Doocy reports.

One of Joe Biden's first priorities as president-elect will be implementing mask mandates nationwide by working with governors. The future 46th president, however, says if they refuse than he will go to mayors and county executives and get local masking requirements in place.

STANFORD RESEARCHER WHO TRACKED TRUMP RALLIES CONCERNED BUT CAN'T COMMIT TO STUDYING BIDEN CELEBRATIONS

Fox News medical contributor Dr. Marc Siegel believes that while masks are "the icing on the physical distancing cake" and should be worn properly both indoors and outdoors, especially when people are too close together, a more punitive approach to mask wearing may have the opposite impact of what the administration intends.

"I think masks are quite useful, but they have a place and they're not the be all and end all," Siegel said. "I'm worried that mandating this with fines and such may actually lead to more of a rebellion against it."

He noted that the use of masks should be determined based on how much of the risk of exposure to the coronavirus is in a specific area rather than mandating it everywhere.

DC MAYOR TELLS EVERYONE WHO VOTED TO GET TESTED FOR COVID, BUT MUM ON BIDEN CELEBRATIONS

As for social distancing, Biden's plan says it will be used as more of a "dial" approach that will determine the risk of spread using evidence-based guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a move Siegel says is a mistake. 

"I don't think social distancing is dial. I think masks are a dial," Siegel said. "Social distancing is something we should just be doing right now. You never know how much virus was in the community."

He believes physical distancing is actually more important to curbing the spread than masks are.

"I think physical distancing is more important than masks," Siegel argued. "If you're 10 feet away from someone, you're not going to get the virus. If you're one foot away with a mask, you might."

Siegel's comments come just a day after crowds flooded the street across major cities to celebrate Biden's projected win. While the majority of Americans supporting Biden have worn masks, many of the celebrations over the weekend had an absence of social distancing, which the president-elect has appeared silent on.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

Biden on Monday is slated to announce his coronavirus task force, which will be headed by Vivek Murthy, the former U.S. surgeon general, and David Kessler, the former commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration.

In addition, another member of the task force expected to play a key role will be Dr. Zeke Emanuel, an adviser to Biden and the architect of the Affordable Care Act. Emanuel told MarketWatch in an interview that it could be as late as November 2021 before the United States will be able to get out of the pandemic.

“But it’ll probably be enough to begin opening colleges and universities [and] schools, again depending on how we distribute this thing and how effective we can be on that,” he added.

Biden is expected to go through his seven-point plan on Monday, which will also detail measures including but not limited to ramping up testing, securing PPE supply chains with the Defense Production Act, and investing in vaccines, according to a newly launched transition website.

The United States has surpassed 9.9 million confirmed coronavirus cases and more than 237,000 related deaths, according to the latest update by Johns Hopkins University.

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Batty bidens TOP priority, wear mask as soon as you walk out your door.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 04:06:59 PM »
Oh boy! Can't wait!

Hiden Biden is getting the ball rollin. Uh, except his election is officially certified yet.

Their plan is, if Trump makes his case they will go into full protest riots.

Problem is; Trump ain't gonna back down.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 10:25:13 PM »
I'm reasonably sure President Trump can win this one.  I wish I was in a position to help but the economy has nearly wiped me out...

Tony

Offline ironglows

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 01:13:50 AM »
 Then those folks who voted for the commies, if Biden is somehow installed, will start to realize how the ideological commies like to control every facet of the citizen's (sufferer's) life.  We tried to tell them !!!
  Of course we have to realize that there is a certain percentage of the population who cannot think for themselves and crave a "big brother" to direct them !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 01:40:47 AM »
If Hiden Bidens' election theft works, he will foolishly lock this country back down, require masks nationwide (which doesn't work), and we will spiral into Depression.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 02:42:36 AM »
Could end up being the ultimate battle between science and anecdotes

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 03:37:56 AM »
LMAO!!

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 05:55:42 AM »
The end result likely comes down to SCOTUS_ _ either doing the right legal actions, or preserving the illusion of democracy in America.
.TM7

What legal actions???  Over rule the sacred vote of the "States" or just declare Trump the winner, you know because "everyone knows" he won - a long revered legal argument, "everyone knows"

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 05:56:06 AM »
It should be remembered in Huxley's Brave New Worlld futurist technocracy embryotoriums determined social class and brain brilliance by decreasing oxygen supply in steps down to  lessor classes.
.TM7

Extended use of a mask can raise the Co2 levels in the blood stream. Causeing dizziness and fainting.
You don't see the Chinese wearing them so much anymore. They caused this, what do they know that we
don't ? This is all a scam to destroy our economy.       

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 06:13:45 AM »
It's gonna require a constant monitor that's meaner than I am to make me put one on when I step out my door.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 06:25:30 AM »
For many years, health care providers have worn masks for extended periods of time with no adverse health reactions. The CDC recommends wearing cloth masks while in public, and this option is very breathable. There is no risk of hypoxia, which is lower oxygen levels, in healthy adults.

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/speaking-of-health/debunked-myths-about-face-masks

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2020, 07:25:26 AM »
It's gonna require a constant monitor that's meaner than I am to make me put one on when I step out my door.

If masks work so dam good, why do these liberal jackasses care whether we wear one or not?

Offline orerancher

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2020, 08:20:37 AM »
Who is gonna enforce this Illegal Mandate?

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ

Offline ironglows

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 12:38:01 AM »
The end result likely comes down to SCOTUS_ _ either doing the right legal actions, or preserving the illusion of democracy in America.
.TM7

What legal actions???  Over rule the sacred vote of the "States" or just declare Trump the winner, you know because "everyone knows" he won - a long revered legal argument, "everyone knows"

NW...How in the world do you extrapolate TM suggesting that the SCOTUS "doing the right thing", ....into the SCOTUS ignoring the constitution and installing a president ?
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 04:42:01 AM »
" NW...How in the world do you extrapolate TM suggesting that the SCOTUS "doing the right thing", ....into the SCOTUS ignoring the constitution and installing a president ?"

The Constitution and the courts require cases with PROOF and a legal argument in support of such. Whenever I ask for the basic information that any court would require, I get spin for TM7 and most others.  If the court rules without a case and proof (which they won't) that would be as I describe just doing the "Right Thing".  The courts are there to interpret and enforce the LAW, not the "right thing".

For the record I do NOT believe the Supreme Court will rule in favor of the President, if they even hear a case.

If I am proved wrong in anything I have posted here,  I will admit my mistake (as I have done in the past).  I doubt anyone else will.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2020, 05:57:39 AM »
I will, and do. I predicted President Trump would win reelection in a landslide. I was wrong! I had forgotten how low the left could go to win.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2020, 05:54:06 AM »
Could end up being the ultimate battle between science and anecdotes

Not exactly TB...it is likely far older than that!  More like a renewed conflict between God and the devil !  Old Satan is very powerful by himself, and given powerful allies, the devil can screw things up badly ... but only for a while..

Comrade Cuomo has just issued a new set of control freak regulations.  Things as bars must lock down by 2200 hours..after allowing no more than 10 people at a time.
    He also says ..no more than 10 people to be allowed at a party in a private home!  Shades of the old Soviet Union, North Korea, or do we dare say communist China?

Part of his orders from online;

"Under the governor’s order, gatherings at all houses of worship will be limited to anywhere between 25 percent capacity, or no more than 10 people, and 50 percent capacity, depending on the severity of the outbreak in the area, as non-essential businesses and schools in the cluster zones."

Heard on the radio this morning..Comrade Cuomo says...."I know it is not fun to sit around eating, drinking and laughing, with a mask on, but......"

Oh sure Andrew, it is so convenient to eat or drink through a mask !  DUH !!