Author Topic: Dems getting busted.  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Dems getting busted.
« on: November 09, 2020, 10:40:13 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nevada-election-worker-voting-irregularities-trump-campaign

As time goes on, we need to trash this entire election and try another. Biden did not win, we all know that.
The evidence is clear.

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Dems getting busted.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 01:23:48 PM »
From the Article:

"This morning, we received a redacted Affidavit that does not contain the individual's name, signature or contact information. As it stands, our office has not yet received a formal complaint and cannot conduct an investigation without such critical details."

Last time I checked this is known as hearsay "evidence".  An UNSIGNED affidavit is as useless as an unwritten land contract.

So much for "The evidence is clear."  I hope they are not pinning their hopes on this getting any traction in court...  Perhaps they should not were their masks so long!!!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 01:47:54 PM »
To assume that lawsuit documents would be made public and online within hours of the filing is naive at best.
At this point, ANYTHING here is pure speculation.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 05:37:12 AM »
Arizona is about to go red, so is PA but still not certified. No state has been truly certified yet.
Trump knows this.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 06:02:42 AM »
Arizona is about to go red, so is PA but still not certified. No state has been truly certified yet.
Trump knows this.

Source?
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 06:51:33 AM »
He’s sitting on it :)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 06:54:28 AM »
https://www.foxsports640.com/real-clear-politics-withdraws-bidens-win-in-pennsylvania/

Again,  Ive already done a thread on it. You show me where any of this state win crap has been certified.
It hasn't, only called.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2020, 06:56:35 AM »
He’s sitting on it :)

You have no idea, you want an immediate response, but some of us have part time Jobs we attend to.
Instead of listening to your liberal monkey jabber.

Blockhead I ask you. Why do you change your username so much? We all know it's you.
Do you have some kind of an identity problem? Such a liberal Biden supporter as you,is not for the
2nd amendment. Nor are we about your green new deal.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2020, 08:22:50 AM »
Joe’s up by 50K and rising in PA
https://www.google.com/search?q=pennsylvania+vote+count&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Certified or not, Trumpverse or reality, no lawsuit is going to reverse 50K votes.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2020, 08:32:43 AM »

Offline two-blocked

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2020, 02:46:32 PM »
I only Parley with you blockhead only because your fun to taunt. When others say i shouldn't.

Parley (from French: parler – "to speak") is a discussion or conference, especially one between enemies over terms of a truce or other matters. During the 18th and 19th centuries, attacking an enemy during a parley was considered one of the grossest breaches of the rules of war.

I am your " enemy mine." Did you ever read that book? Perhaps you should.  And you can take Joe Biden and stick him up your, you know the thing. You are just a liberal propaganda mouth piece.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2020, 03:32:50 PM »
Figment 88 (of someone's imagination), we can't be enemies as I don't believe in ghosts.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2020, 10:42:15 PM »
From the Article:

"This morning, we received a redacted Affidavit that does not contain the individual's name, signature or contact information. As it stands, our office has not yet received a formal complaint and cannot conduct an investigation without such critical details."

Last time I checked this is known as hearsay "evidence".  An UNSIGNED affidavit is as useless as an unwritten land contract.

So much for "The evidence is clear."  I hope they are not pinning their hopes on this getting any traction in court...  Perhaps they should not were their masks so long!!!

Yes, that statement (now in purple) which you pasted above, did come from the article, but it was of course the words of the attorney general of Nevada, appointed by their far left radical AG.
  That slippery AG whines that the the affidavit doesn't contain the individual's, "name, signature, or contact information"
  Well my..my..isn't it that kind of a witnesses, the democ-rats had our whole country tied up with for nearly 4 years of Mueller and the phony 'impeachment' charges?
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2020, 04:50:36 AM »
" Yes, that statement (now in purple) which you pasted above, did come from the article, but it was of course the words of the attorney general of Nevada, appointed by their far left radical AG."

Aren't the "attorney general of Nevada" and "their far left radical AG"  the same person???

To which "unnamed" witnesses are you referring to in the cases cited???  I don't recall any "secret" witnesses interviewed?  Please help refresh my memory.  Thanks 
(and now for the insults rather than facts)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 05:36:21 AM »
Figment 88 (of someone's imagination), we can't be enemies as I don't believe in ghosts.

Well, BOO!!!