Author Topic: States imposing new covid rules, tells you who you can see and where you can go.  (Read 1389 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
Welcome to Being a 'Subject' 

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Weddings, funerals, and similar events may not take place between the hours of 10 p.m. and 4 a.m.

The virus must be really strong during those hours. ::)
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
Curious (seriously) what should we do as a nation to stem the tide of respiratory illness that is overtaking our medical establishments?  I have heard a lot of ideas about what is wrong with the current approach, and I can not disagree - look how well it's working, but what SHOULD we do????

I am sure anyone who dies from lack of a hospital bed after having a heart attack or car accident will not care that the CV was "fake".  What should we do to roll back this crisis.  If CV is fake why are so many hospitals at or near capacity???  Let's come up with some ideas. 

Offline orerancher

How Many Hospitals do YOU Know for a FACT are Filled to Capacity?   That YOU have Seen with YOU're own Eyes??

Not just You Hear from the MSM...

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
The one I was in for cellulitis wasn't full. They tested me for covid and it was negative. So they put me on the third floor. If not they said I would be in ICU.

Offline Dee

I have 3 elderly friends in 3 separate hospitals, all three have the China virus, caught at the same time, playing dominoes together. Two more convalescing at home.
No over crowding at any of the 3. All 3 have different doctors that use different hospitals, and all in same area.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
Just got this message on my iPhone.
https://cv.nmhealth.org/

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
No longer the NM I grew up in. Even up in Tijeras where we would go for Thanksgiving. Don was a fun old guy up there, who converted an old VW bug into a snow buggy. He called it the Kraut bucket. WWII vet.
Died of cancer.

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
How Many Hospitals do YOU Know for a FACT are Filled to Capacity?   That YOU have Seen with YOU're own Eyes??

Actually where I am there is a surprisingly low rate of infections, and hospitals are OK.  Apparently not so for some parts of the country.  I see what you see on the news.  So no I have not seen any overcrowding in person.  I wonder how many folks have seen (in person) fake ballots, illegal votes or personally seen records of dead people voting???
I am glad no one here has been denied medical care.

Offline orerancher

Actually where I am there is a surprisingly low rate of infections, and hospitals are OK.  Apparently not so for some parts of the country.  I see what you see on the news.  So no I have not seen any overcrowding in person.  I wonder how many folks have seen (in person) fake ballots, illegal votes or personally seen records of dead people voting???

So in You're Area has a low Rate....My Area has a Low Rate....Where is the 'Pandemic"?   

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ

They are not allowing us to see them, if they had nothing to hide why should they care?

Offline orerancher

Well yeah of course they're going lockdown on Prison Planet..
They don't want family and friends getting together over Holidays and discussing the 2020 Election Steal, and how Uncle Joe pulled off a win while campaigning from his basement amidst the most vile corruption charges on the Biden family. They don't want you discussing these anomalies. They want you docile, fearful, and listening to the official narrative played over and over and over.
.TM7

^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^

Offline Mule 11

I am glad no one here has been denied medical care. End quote. I have been denied medical care because I would not don der cotton panties on my face. Spin it anyway you libtards want...]

Offline magooch

All one can hope for is that two different versions of the China Virus vaccination are developed; one that is at least 90 percent effective in preventing infection for patriotic, freedom loving Americans and one that is about 1 percent effective for the barstads who are determined to beat us into submission.
Swingem