Author Topic: THE STING is on - - says Steve Pieczenak  (Read 1057 times)

TM7

THE STING is on - - says Steve Pieczenak
« on: November 19, 2020, 09:47:34 AM »

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
Re: THE STING is on - - says Steve Pieczenak
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 11:26:03 AM »
TM7

Since this was first published 2 weeks ago...  Is it part of the "genius" strategy to keep secret all the "arrests", which Steve Pieczenak said were happening, from being made public?  Also how is that the Presidents "Personal Attorney"  Mr. Rudy  Giuliani has not made a point of bringing up these "watermarked fake ballots" in any of the court cases he is currently involved in?  All this doesn't seem consistent.  Can you help me understand when the "sting" becomes public knowledge.  Arrests are simple they are public information available to the public, who and when did these occur? 

Was it a Macanudo you liked?  I'll take a 1968 Rubusto...

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 12:00:20 PM »
   Who knows what to believe , reports have this as bogus news . 

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 12:19:05 PM »
  .. May be honest news or may not, plus we can assume the left and it's media allies would reflexively call the reports false in any case.  We will just have to wait for it to shake out.

I have seen one side lie way too much, so I almost automatically lean in the opposite direction.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 04:03:20 PM »
What is it going to take for the call to go out to all patriots to lock and load and march on these commies who have broken every law in the book in trying to steel this election.  If this coup stands, this country is over.  AG Barr needs to shift into high gear and maybe appoint Sidney Powell to lead the charge.
Swingem

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 04:06:02 AM »
"Why don't you look up Dr. Steve Peiczinik's email addie and ask him those questions  directly? "

For one thing I did not post the original link.  I love that you post "information" and then when challenged your retort is always go find out for yourself.  You would make an excellent Lawyer, Judge: "What evidence do you have Mr. TM7"  TM7 "Your honor, go find it yourself"  LOL
I also love the defense of "IF".  Of course no followup post of whether it was confirmed true or not.  So when i look for follow up on something 2 weeks old that is "Bombshell Evidence" I guess I am just the curious sort who wonders where the fallout is after the so called atomic bomb.

Watermarks still waiting for the fallout and arrests....

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 07:17:52 AM »
"I'm sure you're like me and others here, in that if there was Election 2020 fraud you want that crime and treason rooted out.  Right?"

Absolutely.  Which is why I keep asking for the evidence or sighs of a successful case.  I am glad your support rigorous debate.  That is what DEFENDING your position is all about.  If the information can not stand up to scrutiny and probative questioning what is the point of it.  That is the essence of debate.  If we don't question information then this is just an echo chamber, and what do the folks here call people who follow what they are told blindly???  B'aaaa B'aaaa

My final answer is YES IF fraud can be shown and proven it should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Impeachment was prosecuted and the jury found "Not Guilty"; that's it - over.  So far the court has not seen enough EVIDENCE to even bring a jury in.  So ??????  Are we a country of laws or "everybody knows".  If it is "everybody knows", be careful because that only works for those in power.  If power shifts what is "known" can shift as well.

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2020, 08:12:51 AM »
"That is a puzzle which takes time to construct, in spite of decontructive operators like yourself and propaganda MSM."

If they can't stand up to my scrutiny, God help them in court...  Maybe if Rudy had some devils advocates quizzing him he wouldn't stand up in court and say there was "fraud" only to be told by the Judge that their filing had REMOVED all claims of fraud from their complaint? Oooops

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 08:14:56 AM »
"So how you coming contacting Pieczinik?"

He denies everything, just like Alex Jones he says Info Wars is just an entertainment show!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 08:47:05 AM »

This is why NW and it's going to become viral. Trump has proof of this. Trumps been silent unlil all the facts were in. Next week will be very interesting.

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 09:02:01 AM »

This is why NW and it's going to become viral. Trump has proof of this. Trumps been silent unlil all the facts were in. Next week will be very interesting.

I can't wait.  Let's check in next week when the "proof" is released.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2020, 10:19:00 AM »
Your always about hard core conservative  proof. But not any liberal conjecture.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2020, 10:57:11 AM »
I do not think the Sydney Powell vidios are fake.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2020, 11:00:27 AM »

I can't wait.  Let's check in next week when the "proof" is released.

Why should she accommodate you? You are the enemy. You don't tell your enemy what you intend to do.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2020, 03:20:42 AM »
From NWBear;
  " If they can't stand up to my scrutiny, God help them in court...  Maybe if Rudy had some devils advocates quizzing him he wouldn't stand up in court and say there was "fraud" only to be told by the Judge that their filing had REMOVED all claims of fraud from their complaint? Oooops"

Our scrutiny can only be "kid stuff" in comparison to what the courts will see, since they will be receiving reams of information to which we will never be privy!
 ..Plus remember, in the final analysis..what the lower courts say is of little import, once the suit arrives in SCOTUS !

From Argent 88 to NW;
  "Your always about hard core conservative  proof. But not any liberal conjecture."

Something to consider...  I could be wrong, but I do not recall NW Bear being quite so critical of the "proofs" (lies) that Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and other Dems were delivering for the past 4 years.  BTW:They were PROVEN to be LIARS !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2020, 07:38:14 AM »
You guys are being too hard on him. He knows we don’t watch main stream news and just wants to make sure to get there message out.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2020, 08:48:15 AM »
TM7, that Steve Piczenik guy is over on Parler. Let NWB go ask him himself. He is answering Parleys.
I'm following him and hundreds of others are also. Sydney Powell is over there talking about all this
liberal coverup. He can ask her also.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2020, 09:03:59 AM »
You guys are being too hard on him. He knows we don’t watch main stream news and just wants to make sure to get there message out.

I now watch Newsmax, and OANN. Who are becoming very popular with conservatives.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2020, 12:12:13 PM »
Yes Argent....hope NWB gets back to us soon to report what he found at Parler and with Pieczinik....

And just a note about Newsmax....

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2015/02/19/report-newsmax-ceo-donates-1-million-to-clinton-foundation/

Fyi, before we all get in Newsmax's big black limousine and speed down the information highway, be aware they might take a left turn and dump us off at some dark forsaken swamp on a deadend road. Newsmax CEO, Chris Ruddy, is best of buddies with Billy Bob Clinton, plays golf with him, probably visited Epstein's pedo island, and just donated 1 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Figure that in your calculus,  too.

.TM7

You know what TM7, News Max  did pester me years ago with continual emails . So back then I had to block them.

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2020, 06:30:00 PM »
I do not think the Sydney Powell vidios are fake.

Argent, according to one of your recent posts; Sydney Powell's videos don't really matter much to the Trump legal team either.  I hope Rudy can get some help from Steve Pieczenak...

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2020, 06:06:30 AM »
NWB, they matter to me and a few million Repubican voters who feel like they have been cheated?
What the Trump legal team does with this isn't my call.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2020, 07:32:04 AM »
Yeah, about 75,000,000.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett