Author Topic: Giulani. says Trump election was a MASSIVE fraud  (Read 871 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Giulani. says Trump election was a MASSIVE fraud
« on: November 20, 2020, 06:30:09 AM »

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/giuliani-trump-election-lawsuit/2020/11/19/id/997867/

Giuliani: 'Massive Fraud' Used to Steal Election From Trump

By Newsmax Wires    |   Thursday, 19 November 2020 05:27 PM

Rudy Giuliani and other lawyers leading President Donald Trump's legal efforts to win reelection on Thursday forcefully made the case of widespread voter fraud on behalf of Democrat Joe Biden.

"What I'm describing to you is a massive fraud," Giuliani said.

As Giuliani and other Trump lawyers outlined their claims, the president — apparently watching the televised proceedings — took to Twitter to applaud them for laying out "an open and shut case of voter fraud."

The allegations ranged from complaints that Republican observers weren't allowed to observe vote-counting in Philadelphia and Detroit to a claim by Trump lawyer Sidney Powell that U.S. voting machines made by Dominion Voting Systems Inc. used software made in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez.

Chavez, who was Venezuela's president, died in 2013.

Powell said her claim was substantiated by an affidavit filed with a lawsuit in Georgia. Dominion Voting Systems is an American company that has said it has no connection to Venezuela.

"President Trump won by a landslide," she said. "We are going to prove it."

Trump tweeted Thursday that the news conference would show "a very clear and viable path to victory. Pieces are very nicely falling into place."

"I don't know if we're going to have time to develop all that," Giuliani said of the claims about Venezuelan influence in the U.S. election, adding that Republican bogeymen such as financier George Soros were also involved.

Trump's lawyers spoke in front of a map that read, "multiple pathways to victory," with the states Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada, and Arizona.

The lawyers spoke without masks in a conference room at the Republican National Committee headquarters in Washington that was crowded with journalists. Giuliani, a former New York mayor, repeatedly mopped sweat off his face.

A third lawyer, Jenna Ellis, scolded news organizations for reporting that Trump's team has not shown evidence of widespread irregularities or fraud. During the news conference, Giuliani repeatedly said he couldn't share the names of witnesses to the alleged conspiracy, saying they would be harassed.

"This is an elite strike force team that is working on behalf of the president and the campaign," Ellis said.

Giuliani also accused Democrats of being "crooks" who committed massive fraud in several battleground states "to steal an election from the American people."

Giuliani reviewed lawsuits Trump's team has filed in Pennsylvania and Michigan that seek to stop the states from certifying their elections. But Giuliani said earlier Thursday that the campaign had voluntarily dismissed its Michigan suit, claiming it had achieved its goal after two Republican members of the canvassing board in the county that includes Detroit tried to rescind their votes in favor of certifying the county's election.

Michigan's secretary of state has said the two board members can't rescind their votes and that the next step is for the state canvassing board to certify Michigan's election results.

Giuliani said an additional suit would soon be filed in Georgia.

On Wednesday, Giuliani described at length to a federal judge in Pennsylvania a vast but vague Democrat conspiracy to steal the election that justified the invalidation of hundreds of thousands of votes — enough to flip the state from Biden to Trump.

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro, a Democrat, blasted Giuliani on Thursday, saying he has "no facts to fit his client's false narrative about election fraud."

On Thursday, Giuliani repeated his complaints that Republican observers were kept too far away to be able to monitor ballot processing. Election officials across the country dispute that claim, saying Republican observers were present at all times.

This report contains material from Bloomberg News and AFP.

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: Giulani. says Trump election was a MASSIVE fraud
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 09:16:46 PM »
Then PROVE IT and stop bumping your gums about it Rudy.  Find the smoking guns.  Take them to the court house with you.  WIN the cases that are necessary to roll back the election results reported so far.  Failing this, you are nothing - but more HOT AIR. 

I am a concerned Conservative and I approve this message.

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 08:03:20 AM »
Then PROVE IT and stop bumping your gums about it Rudy.  Find the smoking guns.  Take them to the court house with you.  WIN the cases that are necessary to roll back the election results reported so far.  Failing this, you are nothing - but more HOT AIR. 

Easy LO...  You might start to sound like me!!  Remember you have to wait until later, that's when all of Rudy's evidence and witnesses are presented... "I can't tell you right now..."

NWB

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 10:24:23 AM »

Easy LO...  You might start to sound like me!!  Remember you have to wait until later, that's when all of Rudy's evidence and witnesses are presented... "I can't tell you right now..."

NWB

LMAO!

Ya'll do sound alike.
Neither of you would know what a pre-trial opening statement was if it hit you in the head.
The news media, nor public opinion is not where this "election theft case" is gonna be settled.
Its gonna be settled in court where it should be settled.

Ole "gum bumpin Rudy" gave you "his pre-trial opening statement" to let you know that WE THE PEOPLE, do have a case, and this is what it concerns.

To think that he should air the evidence on the news media, is as foolish as he would be, to do such a lame brain stunt.

Like I said.  This is going to court and any true conservative should be glad these lawyers care enough to do the work, and should hope and pray their successful.
Complaining about THE ONLY PEOPLE DOING "ANYTHING", that are trying to save a stolen election, and our Constitutional Rights. Many lawyers are working for nuthin, but their workin trying to save this country.

Instead of asking why THEY aren't moving along faster, look in the mirror and ask what YOU are doing other than expelling hot air.
Their working, and your just complaining.

Armchair quarterbackin,   ::)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 10:48:57 AM »
No, just posting what we see is going on.

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 11:57:20 AM »

Well mr liaison. Tell us what you see as going on.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2020, 12:24:12 PM »

Well, something you refuse to see because of me. Or something you dont want to see. Because you didn't report it.

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2020, 12:26:36 PM »

Well, something you refuse to see because of me. Or something you dont want to see. Because you didn't report it. [youtubhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T-lZJ6b31BM&t=332se]  [/youtube]

Well,  I had an extra post to waste, so I wasted it. Back to reality.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 12:32:32 PM »
Oh master of the site I beg your forgiveness. So you agree with the liberals that all that is BS?

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 12:49:18 PM »
So site master. What do you think of this, sorry to waist your precious time.

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 01:44:54 PM »
"The news media, nor public opinion is not where this "election theft case" is gonna be settled.
Its gonna be settled in court where it should be settled."

Dee, you and I are in complete agreement !!!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2020, 03:05:35 AM »
SCOTUS preferably. While we still have a majority there, Biden/ Harris intend to change that.