Author Topic: Pedophile Joe Biden's deputy chief of staff is already talking gun confiscation  (Read 837 times)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
My understanding of what I'm hearing is hes leaning more towards taxing gun owners for guns, and high capacity magazines individually.
Just like machineguns and suppressors.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
Yes, their plan is "mandatory buy backs" which is code for gun confiscation. If you choose not to participate in the gun confiscation then their plan is to put AR's and AK's on the NFA list which would require a $200 tax stamp for each gun and magazine. For someone with two AR's and 14 magazines that would cost you $3200. Looks like a lot of good, law abiding people will become felons overnight because of the Pedophile-in-Chief.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

Yes, their plan is "mandatory buy backs" which is code for gun confiscation. If you choose not to participate in the gun confiscation then their plan is to put AR's and AK's on the NFA list which would require a $200 tax stamp for each gun and magazine. For someone with two AR's and 14 magazines that would cost you $3200. Looks like a lot of good, law abiding people will become felons overnight because of the Pedophile-in-Chief.

Is he president yet?

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
He's the President-Select.

Offline Dee

"Select"  Good one.

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
President select for now...but he better watch his back...other Dems may be "gunning" for him ! ;)  ;D

OK, suppose the globalists, media, Democrats and rinos succeed in the biggest heist in history... our government. 
  ...Will anyone have sufficient spherical glands to tell them to get the Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit and Los Angeles illegal gun problem solved, before they start harassing honest gun owners?
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
The commie  far left uses intimidation, lies  and fear tactics to get their way. How many cities have conservatives burned down? Zero.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
Wasnt it Biden who once told us to go out and buy a shotgun ?

Offline Mule 11

President select for now...but he better watch his back...other Dems may be "gunning" for him ! ;)  ;D

OK, suppose the globalists, media, Democrats and rinos succeed in the biggest heist in history... our government. 
  ...Will anyone have sufficient spherical glands to tell them to get the Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit and Los Angeles illegal gun problem solved, before they start harassing honest gun owners?

What a surprise you forgot to mention your own ass. Errr New York City. No offense meant. My state has at least 4 a holes.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
King George began confiscating guns and powder right before the revolutionary war.
But if we start a revolution, the Chinese military will step in to assist the Biden communist regime.
Our only hope would be if our military upheld their oath to the Constitution and removed Biden.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Welcome back Ron We missed you. Hope you hang around.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Hopefully he will be as ineffective as BHO.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
King George began confiscating guns and powder right before the revolutionary war.
But if we start a revolution, the Chinese military will step in to assist the Biden communist regime.
Our only hope would be if our military upheld their oath to the Constitution and removed Biden.

I would hope the majority of our domestic ground based military would take a very dim view of seeing the Chinese army pushing around our family's in they're own home towns. That alone would be a very motivating consequence in of itself. And I don't think our Navy would just lay down and play dead either.

A Chinese general once warned, it isn't so much that I'm concerned about the American military. I'm concerned about thier terrible machines. And they're willingness to use them. 

Offline powderman

Welcome back my friend, very true. CHARLIE.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline orerancher

Hopefully he will be as ineffective as BHO.

In Two Years, the DNC will Rig the Midterm Elections, Giving Them a Super Majority in both Houses, a Stacked Supreme Court, Giving Them absolute Control... 

Offline BUGEYE

Welcome back Ron We missed you. Hope you hang around.
Thanks Bill, I’ll be around causing trouble. ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

Welcome back my friend, very true. CHARLIE.  ;D ;D
Thanks Charlie, I missed talking to friends here.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye