Author Topic: Anybody watch Tucker Carlson tonight?  (Read 256 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Anybody watch Tucker Carlson tonight?
« on: December 07, 2020, 02:50:08 PM »
  If you didn't, you missed a bombshell!  He had a video of a Chinese professor teaching class.  He explained how the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) has been in effect, purchasing American banksters and politicians.
  He even told his class that the CCP virtually owned our highest government officials from the Clintons until 2016! 
  The video was quickly taken down on the Chinese media, but  not before Tucker got a copy!
  The election was a shock to the banksters, and politicians.  Not only that , but it was a double shock ..when Donald Trump could not be bought ! Suddenly, the gravy train got derailed !
 It is so widespread, I wonder if we can ever recover our country.  After viewing that video, what i have expected for months now, appears confirmed.. That being, anyone who stridently resists Pres Trump, is likely owned in a greater or lesser amount, by the CCP !

If you missed that video, go to Youtube in a couple days and search for >Tucker Carlson tonight, 12/7< .
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Anybody watch Tucker Carlson tonight?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 03:08:27 PM »
I watched it. Note it had been deleted from Chinese news, but somebody saved it and fired it off to us.
It should scare the hell outta everyone, including all those Hiden Biden/Klamidia Harris fans.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 03:14:22 PM »
They will just stay it's fake and all the while keep spewing they're fake news.  Diehard liberals cannot be reeducated.  A few will find they're own way out but most are incurable.

Tony

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 03:31:17 PM »
They will just stay it's fake and all the while keep spewing they're fake news.  Diehard liberals cannot be reeducated.  A few will find they're own way out but most are incurable.

Tony

No argument on that.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2020, 03:56:23 PM »
The ivy league universities get many millions from the CCP...can we imagine why they dislike Pres trump so much?

The Biden family has become rich through the CCP...why, may we suppose that they are so opposed to Pres Trump?

So many senators and members of the house, come into office with modest incomes, but leave office with multi million dollar homes...sometimes several of them.  ...And those are only the evidences of great, sudden wealth, which we can SEE!  Where did that come from?

I have seen enough...as far as I am concerned, those politicians, universities or bankers who so bitterly oppose Pres Trump, are bitterly angry, only because he has cramped their elaborate life style.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..