Author Topic: Antrim County Dominion Voting Machines forensics  (Read 391 times)

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Antrim County Dominion Voting Machines forensics
« on: December 14, 2020, 06:56:33 AM »
Info starting to come out.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/crucial-logs-missing-from-antrim-county-dominion-voting-machines-forensics-report_3617768.html

“Crucial security and adjudication logs are missing from Dominion Voting Systems machines from Michigan’s Antrim County, according to a forensics report (pdf) released on Dec. 14 in compliance with a court order.

“Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years; but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing. The adjudication process is the simplest way to manually manipulate votes. The lack of records prevents any form of audit accountability, and their conspicuous absence is extremely suspicious since the files exist for previous years using the same software,” the report, authored by Russell Ramsland, states.

“We must conclude that the 2020 election cycle records have been manually removed.”

The absence of the adjudication logs is particularly alarming because the forensic exam found that the voting machines rejected an extraordinary number of ballots for adjudication, a manual process in which election workers determine the ultimate outcome for each ballot.

“The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots,” Ramsland said. “We observed an error rate of 68.05 percent. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.”

“These errors resulted in overall tabulation errors or ballots being sent to adjudication. This high error rates proves the Dominion Voting System is flawed and does not meet state or federal election laws,” he added. “Because the intentional high error rate generates large numbers of ballots to be adjudicated by election personnel, we must deduce that bulk adjudication occurred. However, because files and adjudication logs are missing, we have not yet determined where the bulk adjudication occurred or who was responsible for it. Our research continues.”
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Antrim County Dominion Voting Machines forensics
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 07:41:32 AM »
Now all thats needed is an honest judge. Those seem to be in short supply, along with Supreme court justices with courage.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2020, 09:29:55 AM »
Yeah, all the evidence in the world means nothing when we have nothing but corrupt judges from SOCTUS on down. The only way to fix this is for everyone to cowboy up.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2020, 09:37:46 AM »
 The deletion of the Nov 3rd & 4th security logs from the server is as significant as the missing adjudication records. Covering tracks and
obstruction of justice.

Guess none of this matters. The fix is in. I think we have just been demoted from citizen to vassal.

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2020, 09:54:11 AM »
The deletion of the Nov 3rd & 4th security logs from the server is as significant as the missing adjudication records. Covering tracks and
obstruction of justice.

Guess none of this matters. The fix is in. I think we have just been demoted from citizen to vassal.

Looks pretty bad for sure.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2020, 10:00:17 AM »
To me, this is worse then Pearl Harbor. That it was as a inside job, makes it even worse.

Not sure where we 74 million go from here.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2020, 10:25:14 AM »
 " Not sure where we 74 million go from here. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is likely the same question some 74 million Americans are asking themselves now !

Now, do we better understand why the left has been so eager to disarm patriotic Americans?
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline orerancher

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2020, 10:37:04 AM »
" Not sure where we 74 million go from here. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is likely the same question some 74 million Americans are asking themselves now !

Now, do we better understand why the left has been so eager to disarm patriotic Americans?

Starting soon, I bet We are gonna See the MSM in a FullCourt Press, Portraying Gun Owners as 'The Bad Guys and Terrorists.....
The same Way they Scared the Sheep with the Fake Pandemic ...
They need to turn  the People of this Country against each Other as much as They Can...   

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2020, 08:17:53 AM »
Yeah, all the evidence in the world means nothing when we have nothing but corrupt judges from SOCTUS on down. The only way to fix this is for everyone to cowboy up.
"cowboy up" Yep.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Saying by Thomas Jefferson.

That is why there in a 2nd amendment.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye