Author Topic: Social Security  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Social Security
« on: December 15, 2020, 12:44:52 PM »
May soon require that you show proof of receiving the corona virus vaccine. Before they will pay anymore benefits. Shades of things to come. More liberal BS.

Offline Bob Riebe

Re: Social Security
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 02:24:12 PM »
The Democrats, and some Rinos, have floated an atmosphere of virus paranoia that starting to infect every thing.

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 05:25:27 PM »
Not that I would doubt any stupid, illegal, or unethical action by the likes of the commicrats, but I sort of doubt that they would be in favor of urging "the vaccine" on old farts in order to keep us around longer  We're a strain on the Social Security fund--don't cha know.
Swingem

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 10:33:07 PM »
yup ill believe it when the letter comes. To many things that need worrying about right now without adding the sky is falling.
The Democrats, and some Rinos, have floated an atmosphere of virus paranoia that starting to infect every thing.
blue lives matter

Offline JoeG52

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 12:26:07 AM »
Not that I would doubt any stupid, illegal, or unethical action by the likes of the commicrats, but I sort of doubt that they would be in favor of urging "the vaccine" on old farts in order to keep us around longer  We're a strain on the Social Security fund--don't cha know.
So if they try to force it on you it is NOT to try to keep you around longer....

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 08:16:28 AM »
So if they try to force it on you it is NOT to try to keep you around longer....

Some recipients of this new vaccine are already complaining of severe after effects. Not all of our DNA is the same. Not even as a lab monkey or a rat. 

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2020, 09:15:55 AM »
Oh gosh, we just got a letter from social Security saying that we are gatting a 1.3 % increase in benifits.
Yet Medicare is going up again. We are so happy we are going to go out and buy two cans of Beeny Winnie's.
I'm still on my wife's retirement company health insurance, who pays any deductibles.

So far so good, unless the commies do something crazy.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2020, 11:51:45 PM »
what they didnt tell you was your medicare is going up more then the raise and you will bring home less. So hold of splurging on those cans of beany weanys.
Oh gosh, we just got a letter from social Security saying that we are gatting a 1.3 % increase in benifits.
Yet Medicare is going up again. We are so happy we are going to go out and buy two cans of Beeny Winnie's.
I'm still on my wife's retirement company health insurance, who pays any deductibles.

So far so good, unless the commies do something crazy.
blue lives matter

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2020, 12:15:45 AM »
Joe voted yea to tax 50% of SS in the 80s, and again voted yea to tax 85% in the 90s ... still has 15% more he could tax. Every little bit helps since his platform intends to hand out free money to non-citizens, and it takes a lot of income to keep the welfare plantation going.

I know many folks rely on that SS income - not sure that's a wise place to be in this day and age.
held fast

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2020, 03:37:02 AM »
Joe voted yea to tax 50% of SS in the 80s, and again voted yea to tax 85% in the 90s ... still has 15% more he could tax. Every little bit helps since his platform intends to hand out free money to non-citizens, and it takes a lot of income to keep the welfare plantation going.

I know many folks rely on that SS income - not sure that's a wise place to be in this day and age.

Pensions would be on the chopping block also. And jobs might become hard to find, especially for the older generations. Lockdowns have caused a lot of businesses to go belly up, and not just small businesses.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2020, 03:49:04 AM »
May soon require that you show proof of receiving the corona virus vaccine. Before they will pay anymore benefits. Shades of things to come. More liberal BS.

It seems like it would be just as simple to demand proof of US citizenship..before one can obtain social security, unemployment compensation, welfare, education or education assistance, medical help or any of a dozen or so, of other benefits SUPPOSEDLY available only to bona fide American citizens.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2020, 06:21:47 AM »

It seems like it would be just as simple to demand proof of US citizenship..before one can obtain social security, unemployment compensation, welfare, education or education assistance, medical help or any of a dozen or so, of other benefits SUPPOSEDLY available only to bona fide American citizens.

They will be flowing across our southern border like a tidal wave in a Biden administration.

Offline magooch

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2020, 06:40:35 PM »
It's going to be so puzzling who to take out first--the invading hoards, or the sumbi**h that opened the floodgates.  Both would be alright with me.
Swingem

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2020, 10:38:28 PM »
i already pay tax on all of my social security. Only ones that dont have to claim it as income are those whos only income is social security.

blue lives matter

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2020, 02:13:02 AM »
What are those serious side effects.  The tv tell me about flue like side effects for 24 hr. or so , and that some  people should not take it if they use a E-pen. Any others?

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2020, 04:49:33 AM »
What are those serious side effects.  The tv tell me about flue like side effects for 24 hr. or so , and that some  people should not take it if they use a E-pen. Any others?

Saw a video of a nurse in Chicago getting it I think the first at her hospital, passed out 15 min later.

Article also came out in Military Times that folks exposed to certain PFAs - common in fire fighting systems - are at higher risk of a bad COVID experience, and a bad reaction to the vaccine.

... they honestly do not know what all the side effects will be since it was fast tracked (Warp Speed) through testing. Personally I am happy to wait a while and let the early adopters beta test this for us.
held fast

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2020, 05:09:11 AM »
Airline pilots are not allowed to fly for two weeks after taking the vaccine. Evidently the FAA isn't all that
trusting about this being completely safe.