Author Topic: Guys !!  (Read 1613 times)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Guys !!
« on: December 16, 2020, 02:06:56 PM »
Please dont take this vaccine, please. I have a real bad feeling about this.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
Re: Guys !!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 02:24:19 PM »
Partially funded by Bill Gates? The same one who advocated for a 90% reduction of the worlds population?
Is this vaccine just as deadly as the virus itself? Does it have a trigger, where it emerges a year later?
After being dormant. 

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 04:53:05 PM »
Okay Dale Dribble. ;D
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 04:58:34 PM »
Okay Dale Dribble. ;D

LOL, I had to look up dale gribble.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 05:03:11 PM »
My plan is to wait 6 months to see if there are any weird side effects.   I'm pretty sure I had it and recovered so I'm not too worried..

Tony

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 05:07:52 PM »
Still can't figure why it needs these
extreme sub zero temperatures for
storage. Refrigeration or freezing
below 32 I could understand.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2020, 05:11:49 PM »
My plan is to wait 6 months to see if there are any weird side effects.   I'm pretty sure I had it and recovered so I'm not too worried..

Tony
I won't be getting one at all unless
forced to. I don't take flu shots either.
I got deathly ill some years back
from one although they swear up
and down and backwards that it's
impossible to get sick from a flu
shot
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2020, 08:37:51 PM »
I started to get a flu shot almost annually around 7 or 8 years ago.  I haven't had the flu since and I've never noticed any side effects from one.  There's supposed to be a minor immune system response to the shot but I've never notice it.

This one is different.  First off it was rushed though testing and the way it works sounds very suspect.  Like I said before, I'm pretty sure I had COVID around the end of December last year and I spent most of the first week of January in the hospital...  So I'm going to gamble that I'm already immune and live my life like I always have...

Tony

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2020, 03:56:02 AM »
(Therefore the question is what happens to this material after injected in your nice warm pink body?)

Warm pink body. That's funny right there. It's also been my thoughts about the vaccine and I plan on waiting for quite sometime before subjecting my warm pink wrinkly old body to being a human lab rat.

Like Dee, I had to look up Dale Dribble as I had no clue tho who or what he was/is.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2020, 04:15:57 AM »
It's a cartoon character. It was a put down on me by the usuals. My BIL works at one of the big labs in NY.
And he said he's sure is not going to take this Pfizer vaccine. He's seen where they were taking to many short cuts in its development. Trying to rush it to market.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2020, 09:46:08 AM »
I had my flu shot in October and had a bad reaction.
Chills and fever for about 24 hours.
I probably won’t take covid shot.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2020, 12:32:12 PM »
I had my flu shot in October and had a bad reaction.
Chills and fever for about 24 hours.
I probably won’t take covid shot.

I wouldnt, not at your age. It's kinda risky if you had that other reaction. I'm reading about 30 year olds
having reactions. Vomiting, high fevers, cramps. mRNA is the cellular messenger, what if that message
is corrupted. 

Offline powderman

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2020, 12:42:06 PM »
WE take the flu shot every year, never had a bad reaction, it does not give you the flu. We will wait on the covid to see how it comes along. CHARLIE.  ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2020, 12:46:06 PM »
Bill Gates pushed through this Pfizer vaccine. The same man that in 2015 called for a 90% reduction of the worlds population. Oh yes I trust him. NOT!!!

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2020, 01:28:19 PM »
Think the boss lady and I will wait a while. Not enough time for long term side effects on these new vaccines and really not wanting to be a part of the grand experiment.
wtxbadger

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2020, 01:40:02 PM »
Think the boss lady and I will wait a while. Not enough time for long term side effects on these new vaccines and really not wanting to be a part of the grand experiment.

Same here

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2020, 01:53:22 PM »
Some of the Covid vaccine recipients have developed Bell's palsy but don't worry, the experts say it's safe.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/can-the-covid-19-vaccine-cause-bells-palsy-expert-says-its-unlikely-200015850.html
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline magooch

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2020, 07:05:45 PM »
I've been taking flu shots every year since they first began.  Never had much of an effect from one until about two years ago and that only amounted to a sore arm and feeling puny for a few hours, but never got sick.  There were years when admittedly they missed the mark by "that" much and the shot did no good at all, except to maybe kick your immune system in the butt.

Knock on wood, but my wife and I got the super flu shots for two years and so far, so good.  And horror of horrors, we have been violators of the first order by attending dinners at relatives where there were dozens of people in and out and not a mask in sight.  In all honesty, I would have preferred to pass those gettogethers up, but the Boss says I have to take her anyway.  Oh groan, there's another one coming up in a few days--something called Christmas. 
Swingem

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2020, 10:36:37 PM »
dont much care for vomiting and diarrhea but prefer them to a dirt nap. 
blue lives matter

Offline Fixit

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2020, 04:36:09 PM »
I have never gotten a flu shot because I don't get the flu. As for the plandemic, I've been out and about through the entire fiasco, being essential labor. My wife is also essential,as a hospice nurse. I have been exposed once without effect, and my wife spent a couple of months dealing only with covid patients, putting her in close contact, again with no effect. I say all this to highlight my suspicion that a larger portion of our population is naturally resistant to this bug than anybody in the vaccinate drive drivel are ever going to admit to!!!
chicken little has finally found an audience

Offline Dee

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2020, 04:57:43 PM »
Well, you haven't caught the flu this year because flu isn't allowed anymore. We get covid19 now. Flu is a thing of the past.

Offline Fixit

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2020, 07:23:12 AM »
Dee, I think you missed my point.... I have a natural immunity to the flu, therefore I don't do the vaccine. As for the covid vax, no desire for at least the first year of use, and I'm not sure I'll get it then. Having been exposed and not getting it, I suspect I may have a natural resistance to that, too. We'll see.
chicken little has finally found an audience

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2020, 07:30:16 AM »
I don't recall ever knowingly having the flu. I get flu shots every year by order of my family hierarchy. i.e. My wife tells me to.
I've had colds, but not many.

Offline pastorp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2020, 01:29:11 AM »
Last time I had the flu was in 1973. Doris and I and all 4 kids had it. We all lived through it.

As a child I caught lots of colds, what our dr diagnosed. But looking back I believe most of it was allergies. I still suffer with allergies except for my 15 years living in Alaska.

When I turned 50 the doctors recommended a annual flu shot. So I’ve taken that one the last 25 years. I’m supposedly in the high risk group but I haven’t caught the flu.

Last fall I scratched my right leg on a briar hunting in my marsh. Dr tried to hospitalize me but I refused. So he gave me some very potent antibotics. I lived trough that but then had a upper respiratory infection infection. So I finished the second bottle of antibotics and slowly recovered. My wife believes I may have had the COVID virus but it was not diagnosed and I’m still alive and now that I’m exercising again feeling better than ever.

Of course we prayed and God chose to keep me here a little longer I believe.
Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2020, 03:46:40 AM »
Some people may have contracted the virus earlier in the year and didn't know what they had. A lot of "real" Doctors are looking into that as a distinct possibility. Especially on those people who later on showed no symptoms, but tested positive. It's a Covid virus, and you may have had the normal flu and survived.
Then, you might have already had antibodies that were effective against 19.