Author Topic: The real reason SCOTUS rejected Texas voter fraud case  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
The real reason SCOTUS rejected Texas voter fraud case
« on: December 17, 2020, 03:09:32 PM »
John Roberts was overheard saying he didn't want to take the case because he was afraid of riots.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
Re: The real reason SCOTUS rejected Texas voter fraud case
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 03:25:41 PM »
Roberts was flipped back under obummer. Sure would like to know what they have over him.
wtxbadger

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 04:30:27 PM »
Alito and Thomas are patriots who are NOT scared.
Roberts aka Benedict Arnold showed his true colors early on.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 03:31:15 AM »
So, all the left has to do is threaten riots and they get they're way? That's a political take over coup.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 03:34:00 AM »
Roberts was the guy a few months ago who was picked up outside his Virginia country club dazed, dissheveled, and roughed up.  He was also listed a few times as a passenger on Epstein's pedo flights to his Caribbean island perv resort. So he's deep dark state.

But this doesn't explain Kavanaugh, Barrett, and Gorsuch positions on this Texas suit.
.TM7

Perhaps they and thier family's were threatened. There was a time in this country where doing that would not
have been tolerated.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 03:34:07 AM »
Roberts was the guy a few months ago who was picked up outside his Virginia country club dazed, dissheveled, and roughed up.  He was also listed a few times as a passenger on Epstein's pedo flights to his Caribbean island perv resort. So he's deep dark state.

But this doesn't explain Kavanaugh, Barrett, and Gorsuch positions on this Texas suit.
.TM7

I've not heard a single word of this. Where did you get it?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 04:04:22 AM »
Seen several stories wondering about the “John Roberts” on Epstein’s flight logs. Explains a lot if the same person. Lynn Woods brought it up recently.

I’ve admired ANTIFA. Not for who they are, more the way one respects a opponent. They are well funded, highly organized and dedicated. That Portland protesters flew to DC, staying in $600 hotel rooms to harass Rand Paul shows intell, national leadership and funding. For some reason the alphabet agency’s, seem hapless when it comes to ANTIFA.

Pressuring officials with civil disobedience appears to be highly effective. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2020, 04:39:01 AM »
Try that crap in China.

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2020, 07:42:59 AM »
"Presently, Lin Wood has picked up on Robert's Epsrein connection.  Here's Wood's proof ->"

I am sure glad I am not going to court to prove my innocence with that kind of "proof".  Even the article says the "proof" is NOT evidence.  I wish fish were like you guys, then they would bite at anything. 

The reason the SCOTUS did NOT take up the case is the old saw of "States Rights".  Remember that sacred concept, electoral college etc.  One state can NOT tell another state how to run their elections.  Now if they would just get a HAND RECOUNT of the actual ballots you could easily confirm or deny the "machine count".  Where this has been done there is little difference in the counts which is probably why this tact is avoided.  Of course there is the "grand conspiracy" where 100's of thousands of people are in this together and no one has broken silence - geez even the Mafia could not hold that tight.

Some good reading is the ACTUAL AFFIDAVITS that have been presented, heavy on; "I could not see... but..." and light on; here are the numbers #of ballots cast, # of registered voters as of election day therefore more ballots were cast than registered voters as of ELECTION day.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 07:52:54 AM »
Oh, so all these Biden votes just showed up overnight. When Biden rally's might have had 20 people there.
And Trump rally's had thousands.  They have already had the time to rig the hand counts also.
And hiding the fact. If they were so sure, then why did they block the neutral  observers?
If you have nothing to hide.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2020, 10:18:55 AM »
MWB _ _ Not about states right per sey.
Its about the crimes, fraud, and unconstitutional procedures of some states affecting and harming the rights of citizens in another state....Texas citizens in this case. A first year law student could figger that out.

Epstein hung out with the rich, influential and powerful elitist,  not peasants or commoners. So who is this other John Roberts on the flight logs if not THE gentleman John Roberts?
.TM7

Well the Clintons were involved

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2020, 03:32:02 PM »
"Its about the crimes, fraud, and unconstitutional procedures of some states affecting and harming the rights of citizens in another state....Texas citizens in this case. A first year law student could figger that out."

Just NOT 9 Supreme Court Justices...  I wonder where they went to law school. THREE were appointed by the current President!!!!  I guess not a "first year law student" in the "
bunch...

"So who is this other John Roberts on the flight logs if not THE gentleman John Roberts"

Good question, such an unusual name John Roberts, probably the only one in the country.  Another good question, what is the heading on the mostly blank column (except for John Roberts)???  I guess if that is the "passenger list", they make a lot of flights just to exercise the plane...  Kind of the difference between actual evidence and information that hasn't been examined thoroughly and cross examined.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2020, 04:04:41 PM »
Then why don't your people prove the fact in his defense. I'm waiting. Burden of proof you have shown none.

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2020, 06:29:02 AM »
Sorry I have no direct knowledge of what John Roberts has or has not done, nor do I claim to.  Apparently others do not feel the same about information they don't have.  Please don't cite an unverified flight log... If that is the case the Judge will laugh.
Secondly unlike some here I believe in the UNITED STATES version of law, where you are innocent until PROVEN guilty.  I guess some here like the French system where you need to prove your innocence...
Finally just trying to introduce some critical thinking where "facts" and "evidence" are given scrutiny before being accepted.  Also false claims don't get you dis-barred they simply get you laughed out of court, as some attorneys have seen.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2020, 06:59:34 AM »
Sorry I have no direct knowledge of what John Roberts has or has not done, nor do I claim to.  Apparently others do not feel the same about information they don't have.  Please don't cite an unverified flight log... If that is the case the Judge will laugh.
Secondly unlike some here I believe in the UNITED STATES version of law, where you are innocent until PROVEN guilty.  I guess some here like the French system where you need to prove your innocence...
Finally just trying to introduce some critical thinking where "facts" and "evidence" are given scrutiny before being accepted.  Also false claims don't get you dis-barred they simply get you laughed out of court, as some attorneys have seen.

LMAO! Do you know how silly you sound after defending the Trump investigation all this time?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2020, 12:05:38 PM »

LMAO! Do you know how silly you sound after defending the Trump investigation all this time?

That’s what I was thinking. Been wrong on everything. Baghdad Bear.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline magooch

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2020, 05:05:10 PM »
In order for one to believe that the majority of voters in this country actually voted for a guy who basically ran no campaign; before being pumped full of Prevagen and who knows what else, couldn't finish a four word sentence; never amounted to anything as a Senator, or Vice President and bragged of his being able to attract crumb crunchers with the hair on his legs, has got to believe that the majority of the voters in this country are basic morons.  Yes, I'm aware that the morons actually do not directly elect the President.

However, it most assuredly proves that our democratic republic is gone and we might never get it back unless the true patriots are prepared to fight for it.  We need a leader.  Maybe Donald could kick things off with a country wide campaign of "Take back America" rallies--topping it off with a ten million armed man march on D.C.  Or we can just kick back and watch it all go down the commicrat crapper.
Swingem