Author Topic: Biden calls rioters insurrection, Trump tells them, go home  (Read 2119 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Biden calls rioters insurrection, Trump tells them, go home
« on: January 06, 2021, 11:26:36 AM »
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Bob Riebe

Re: Biden calls rioters insurrection, Trump tells them, go home
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 11:53:16 AM »
Biden is making a bigger, and bigger, and bigger ... fool of himself and his party, be happy, do NOT be paranoid.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 11:55:05 AM »
Insurrection? Or resurrection of patriotism?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 12:25:44 PM »
If it's BLM or Antifa burning, looting, and tearing stuff down the news thinks it's great. If it's pissed off Trump supporters it's insurrection. The wife had CBS News on and I watched all the handwringing and moaing for a little while. Ever the walking, talking, advertisement against botox, Nora O'Donnell, honored everyone with her preseance for a bit. I watched for a little while and decided I had more important ways to waste my time and made myself a solemn promise to never watch another minute of CBS News. Ever.

I think senile ol' Joe stole his insurrection comment from a commentator on CBS.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 12:39:17 PM »
Mitt Obamney also called it an insurrection.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 03:11:05 PM »
Thinkin one persons calling it insurrection might have been called a patriots actions a couple of hundred years ago.
wtxbadger

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 03:35:13 PM »
They were fighting back. And a woman was shot and died later. She was two months pregnant.
Demoncraps dont care about that. She was only holding a sign for Trump. A real rioter huh.   

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 03:56:05 PM »
Some video and back channel talk about the breakin  to the Capitol was psyop using Antifa agitators. The guards let them in.  Everybody in the Capitol was Antifa, except the women that was shot and who was pregnant.

From what I see and hear of all the media's hyoe and prepared rhetoric I wouldn't doubt it. Now they're talking about the 25th amendment.  Certainly any GOP complaints about election fraud have been neutralized.
by today's climax.

.TM7

What is the dead womans' name?

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 04:52:36 PM »
I only got a glimpse of her laying on the floor when a video zoomed in. She didn't look like the type that needed shootin.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 05:54:46 PM »
I wonder how many Democrats are going to call for defunding the Capitol police for shooting an unarmed pregnant woman?
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 06:19:38 PM »
They were fighting back. And a woman was shot and died later. She was two months pregnant.
Demoncraps dont care about that. She was only holding a sign for Trump. A real rioter huh.
She wasn't Antifa.
She wasn't suppose to be there.
She was carrying a Trump sign.
She wasn't doing anything.
Somebody shot her of all people.
.TM7

She was only holding a sign. She.wasnt armed . And they killed her. George Floyd got more noteriety than that.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 02:52:43 AM »
Yeah, it seems all the mainstream leftist rhetoric and imagery was well prepared in advance of today's show. As riots go I thought today looked tame like civil disobedience, compared to what those BLM and Antifa peaceful protestors can do - - now those guys know how to throw a riot!

So now the rulers can have a quick all night session and a quick certification. Easy peasy and the illusion of democratic government continues.
.TM7

It gas all the earmarks of a false flag operation.   Rioting is not typical of conservatives, especially as we view the Tea Party rallies of the past.  That action of breaking windows etc is more typical of Antifa activities.
  So they were wearing US flags and maga hats..no surprise there..the perfect disguise.

The lefty governors of New Jersey and Virginia, got troops in there so fast...it almost seems as though they were ready well before hand.
  The woman killed there was a 14 year veteran, who served in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
   According to WAPO, it seems the police are the ones who killed them both..(she was pregnant).

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 06:51:18 AM »
Well, he was protecting the vice president of the United States, against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 10:11:48 AM »
I've had some time to think about this whole situation yesterday. Breaking into the Capitol was an act of mob idiocy.

It had no plan, it had no purpose, and it had no direction, or goals.

Its end results were stunt photos, that will aid the poser in assuring himself convicted of felony charges, and random  vandalism.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2021, 10:17:02 AM »
It may not have been well planned and I would have preferred the goal to be properly dealing with the traitors in congress BUT if it made the dirtbags in congress afraid of the PEOPLE even if only for a few minutes it was still worth it.

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2021, 10:25:34 AM »
I don't see any fear. The police shot a couple a burglars, the mob of rioters vandalized and destroyed some property, then left, at least one will be buried, and dozens will go to prison for actin stupid.
I guess I'm missing the accomplishment end of it.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2021, 11:11:31 AM »
I don't see any fear. The police shot a couple a burglars, the mob of rioters vandalized and destroyed some property, then left, at least one will be buried, and dozens will go to prison for actin stupid.
I guess I'm missing the accomplishment end of it.

You think those people in congress who are used to being protected by people with guns weren't afraid when all those people came rushing in?

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 11:19:51 AM »
Do you think their afraid right now? Do you think they'll let that incident go? Do you think they'll use their power of now controlling the House, the Senate, AND THE PRESIDENCY, to come down hard on those thugs?
You bet your ass they will.
It was an unorganized, undirected, GOALESS circle jerk.

Now, tell me precisely what "positivity" they accomplished?

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 11:30:21 AM »
Go back and read what I wrote, I said if it made them afraid for even a few minutes it was worth it. These people in congress have NEVER feared us since they've been in office. This was the first time in their scummy, political careers that they've ever feared the people. I say mission accomplished even if the whole thing was a joke otherwise. I guarantee you when they heard gunshots ringing out they weren't feeling fearless. I guarantee when they were being evacuated they weren't feeling fearless. This will always be in the back of their minds regardless of how much they beef up security. That's fear.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Offline Dee

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2021, 11:48:45 AM »
Go back and read what I wrote, I said if it made them afraid for even a few minutes it was worth it. These people in congress have NEVER feared us since they've been in office. This was the first time in their scummy, political careers that they've ever feared the people. I say mission accomplished even if the whole thing was a joke otherwise. I guarantee you when they heard gunshots ringing out they weren't feeling fearless. I guarantee when they were being evacuated they weren't feeling fearless. This will always be in the back of their minds regardless of how much they beef up security. That's fear.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Well, I guess a few minutes of fear was worth the young gal being killed then.
Watering that ole tree of liberty with somebody elses blood.

Same question. What "worthwhile" was accomplished?

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2021, 11:52:19 AM »

I guess you have to put words in my mouth, I never said that. Politicians fearing the people is always worthwhile. Thomas Jefferson taught us that.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2021, 11:54:40 AM »
   I would think a lot  more of Trump if he will pardon those arrested before he leaves office .

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2021, 11:58:38 AM »

I guess you have to put words in my mouth, I never said that. Politicians fearing the people is always worthwhile. Thomas Jefferson taught us that.

I don't think theres anymore room for more words. You said that thuggery was worth it.
What did America get that made it worth it?

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2021, 02:06:01 AM »

I don't think theres anymore room for more words. You said that thuggery was worth it.
What did America get that made it worth it?

Politicians who were afraid of the PEOPLE for the first time in their worthless political careers. You think that's not worth anything? Thomas Jefferson disagrees.

Offline Dee

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2021, 02:20:05 AM »
Countin the American Indian, there was roughly 2.5 million people in the United States  in Thomas Jeffersons' time. No state of the art bombers, fighter jets, drones, helicopters, the list goes on and on.
The people of Jeffersons' day all had an agricultural background. i.e. they knew how to feed themselves.

Today,  their are 330 million people, and half of'em can't change a flat tire.

Armed revolts don't fight on empty stomachs. They rob the week, and the old.

Everybody best pray their state elections aren't rigged.