Author Topic: Well now, forums have been talking about this for years.  (Read 4155 times)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Well now, forums have been talking about this for years.
« on: January 06, 2021, 05:54:30 PM »
And now here it is. Are you going to now lay down and play dead?  Or are you going to walk the walk that you said you would ?  We are all a lot older now, and we don't have very many young recruits anymore. We do have the Middle East vets, I'm sure many of them would join in. They have seen the alternatives first hand. But I'm going down in flames if need be.

Offline magooch

Re: Well now, forums have been talking about this for years.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 04:01:12 AM »
What exactly is "this"? 
Swingem

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 05:45:32 AM »
A revolution to fight back against the communist left. Who is now taking over our country, and dictating our lives and removing our rights.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 07:22:06 AM »
give me a break. There arent enough people with real spine to make a division and that division has to go up against the entire military of this country. Those in the military swore and oath to obey the orders of the president (doesnt matter who he is) and the orders of there superiors and those superiors answer to the president. We couldnt even stand up to the national guard let alone the army, navy air force and marines. What we have is a few computer commandos that wouldnt leave there house and a bunch of wealthy republicans that sure arent getting there hands bloody and MAYBE 1/100th of a percent of republicans that would actually risk there lives and there familys lives. NOPE our best bet now is to let biden play the game and when taxes and cost of living go through the roof the revolution will be at the polls in 4 years. Im 64 and in good shape for a 64 year old. That sure doesnt make it smart for me to attack 20 19 year old trained soldiers that are better armed and better organized and bottom line have the law behind them. I have a line drawn in the sand. They will not take my guns, they will not infringe on my right to worship, they will not hurt my family and they will not enter my home without a lawful search warrant. Those i wont allow. But im not joining some half assed militia thats trying to overthrow the goverment. that will just get you and your family killed.
blue lives matter

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 08:26:36 AM »
     The power of prayer is the weapon I use . God is still in control .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 08:36:36 AM »
give me a break. There arent enough people with real spine to make a division and that division has to go up against the entire military of this country. Those in the military swore and oath to obey the orders of the president (doesnt matter who he is) and the orders of there superiors and those superiors answer to the president. We couldnt even stand up to the national guard let alone the army, navy air force and marines. What we have is a few computer commandos that wouldnt leave there house and a bunch of wealthy republicans that sure arent getting there hands bloody and MAYBE 1/100th of a percent of republicans that would actually risk there lives and there familys lives. NOPE our best bet now is to let biden play the game and when taxes and cost of living go through the roof the revolution will be at the polls in 4 years. Im 64 and in good shape for a 64 year old. That sure doesnt make it smart for me to attack 20 19 year old trained soldiers that are better armed and better organized and bottom line have the law behind them. I have a line drawn in the sand. They will not take my guns, they will not infringe on my right to worship, they will not hurt my family and they will not enter my home without a lawful search warrant. Those i wont allow. But im not joining some half assed militia thats trying to overthrow the goverment. that will just get you and your family killed.

Well stated. 8)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 09:59:42 AM »

You're living in fantasy land if you think there will be a "revolution at the polls in 4 years". The Democrats own the voting machines and the vote counters. SCOTUS and every other state court declined to get involved and fix the voter fraud that we all witnessed. Mike Pence just sold us down the river. We're screwed, there will never be another fair election in this country unless there's a revolution. The Democrats just got away with stealing the presidency and two senate seats, what makes you think they will suddenly decide to become honest and not cheat?

You also forgot an important part of the oath:

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

If a communist president like Heels Up Harris starts giving the military unconstitutional orders I have my doubts on whether the majority would obey her. Some will but the majority of people in the military are patriots.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2021, 10:35:56 AM »

You're living in fantasy land if you think there will be a "revolution at the polls in 4 years". The Democrats own the voting machines and the vote counters. SCOTUS and every other state court declined to get involved and fix the voter fraud that we all witnessed. Mike Pence just sold us down the river. We're screwed, there will never be another fair election in this country unless there's a revolution. The Democrats just got away with stealing the presidency and two senate seats, what makes you think they will suddenly decide to become honest and not cheat?

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

If a communist president like Heels Up Harris starts giving the military unconstitutional orders I have my doubts on whether the majority would obey her. Some will but the majority of people in the military are patriots.

While I'm skeptical at best that the voters will straighten this mess out in 4 years, I'm equally skeptical that the military would rebel against a commander in chief.
When Obama ordered troops to fight, they fought.
I personally think your expectations concerning the military under this incoming regime are your fantasy.
This countrys' leadership in ALL CATEGORIES, is falling apart.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 11:07:30 AM »

While I'm skeptical at best that the voters will straighten this mess out in 4 years, I'm equally skeptical that the military would rebel against a commander in chief.
When Obama ordered troops to fight, they fought.
I personally think your expectations concerning the military under this incoming regime are your fantasy.
This countrys' leadership in ALL CATEGORIES, is falling apart.

Our military obeyed Obama's orders to fight Muslims. Americans are a whole different ballgame. Do you think the majority of American troops in our military will fire on Americans if Pedophile Joe or Kommiemala orders them to?
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 11:13:08 AM »
Some will. The Pentagon is staffed with liberals.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 11:20:21 AM »

Didn't I just say the exact same thing?

Some will but the majority of people in the military are patriots.

How are my expectations a fantasy then? It seems like we're in a agreement.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 11:35:37 AM »
  Alot of people do wrong things just for a paycheck ,military people are no different .

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 11:38:30 AM »

We are absolutely in agreement with some issues. But if you think our military is gonna shoot at each other over us, your mistaken.

Lloyds synopsis is based on our "collective history" in voting. That synopsis is true.
Do I think fair, and honest elections are a thing of the past? Hell yes they're over with.
This country is in crisis, but militias would last as long as it takes to type in the coordinates, and send the drone on its way.

We "collectively as a nation" are all talk. These driggs of society we call Senators and Representatives were voted into office by "US".

We're setting on the cusp of revolution, with no clear battle lines. If it happens, it will be more like "Escape From New York" than "Gone With The Wind".

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 11:40:42 AM »
Did you serve?? If you did you took this oath

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and I THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me GOD!

An oath to GOD (personaly i dont take that lightly)  that you would obey the president and the officers above you. In accordance to the uniform code of justice. No where in it does it ask your opinion or have room for one. No where in it does its say you can pick or choose what parts of that oath you must uphold. When you joined you gave that up. Its the ONLY way the military can possible work. Many would die in combat if everyone tried to go there own way or interpet things. YOU OBEY PERIOD. You job is basicaly to defend the constitution with your LIFE AT THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT AND YOUR SUPERIORS PERIOD OR YOU WILL GO TO PRISON and military prisons arent a nice place. I know my rating was as a constitutional lawyer. I was told to do many things i didnt like or even approve of. But i did them!!!  Many vets like me believe that oath was a lifetime obligation not something in a fortune cookie.  Not arguing that it was fair or even that it will be fair 4 years from now and i surely dont care for biden but bottom line is Biden WILL be the president and WILL be the commander in chief and those generals and admirals took the same oath i did. They swore it to GOD! So who do you think there going to follow. ME? YOU? TRUMP? Sorry but the reality is there going to do there jobs just like they did since we had the first president. Bottom line is you arent going to do a thing about it either. This is all just keyboard commando crap. Ask dee what its like to get shot at. Sorry but an untrained man with a chip on his shoulder and really thinking he is going to change this with his ar15 is walking dead. Its over we lost. All we can do is wait for the mid term elections and try to regroup and do damage control. Ill leave the commando bs to the red dawn and Steven Seagal movies. My dad didnt raise a fool. 

blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2021, 11:43:15 AM »
  Alot of people do wrong things just for a paycheck ,military people are no different .

A historical fact. Kent State, Ruby Ridge, WACO!

Nuthin like looking out the window and seeing a military tank knocking down your house, killing your children, while a military helicopter circled with door mounted 60s to make sure nobody escapes.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2021, 11:45:37 AM »

We are absolutely in agreement with some issues. But if you think our military is gonna shoot at each other over us, your mistaken.

Lloyds synopsis is based on our "collective history" in voting. That synopsis is true.
Do I think fair, and honest elections are a thing of the past? Hell yes they're over with.
This country is in crisis, but militias would last as long as it takes to type in the coordinates, and send the drone on its way.

We "collectively as a nation" are all talk. These driggs of society we call Senators and Representatives were voted into office by "US".

We're setting on the cusp of revolution, with no clear battle lines. If it happens, it will be more like "Escape From New York" than "Gone With The Wind".

You mean the same drones we used against militias in Iraq and Afghanistan? If it were that easy we would have won in Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2021, 11:55:11 AM »
I would have to guess that 3/4s of the police and miltary guardsmen there voted for trump and didnt want to be there but they had a job to do and obeyed orders. I sure dont hold them accountable. They didnt start it they were there to deescalate it. To do so would be kind of like blaming the police officer because you got a drunk driving ticket. They broke the law. Whether they did ar waco or ruby ridge is up for debate but these people knew they were breaking the law. They were assulting police officers, destroying propery and tresspassing. They tarnished the reputation of the GOOD people that were there to peacefully protest and they drove the nails in the coffin of our president and ANY chance he has to get reelected. If that was a coup that donald trump organized to turn over the election saying it was a half assed attempt would be a compliment.  Defend those idiots?? Id like to kick there asses myself for what they did to the republican party. By the way dee this post wasnt aimed at you in any way.

A historical fact. Kent State, Ruby Ridge, WACO!

Nuthin like looking out the window and seeing a military tank knocking down your house, killing your children, while a military helicopter circled with door mounted 60s to make sure nobody escapes.
blue lives matter

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 06:04:12 PM »
Our friend Team Nelson seemed to think that our military would not fire on US citizens.
Ruby Ridge and Waco was the FBI and ATF and they went rogue.  They were used to pushing people around and getting away with it.
I can’t see our local police doing wrong, we know them and it’s easy to judge how they would act.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 09:02:49 PM »
Republicans will take back the house in two years but the senate, is a different story, that is where the real Swamp scum dwells.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2021, 10:32:19 PM »
Our friend Team Nelson seemed to think that our military would not fire on US citizens.
Ruby Ridge and Waco was the FBI and ATF and they went rogue.  They were used to pushing people around and getting away with it.
I can’t see our local police doing wrong, we know them and it’s easy to judge how they would act.

Are you willing to risk your life on that opinion or risk your familys lives. Fbi and atf were the only ones there. national guard was too. Those soldiers to an oath to God. Ruby ridge waco and especially the civil war PROVE that soliders are willing to carry out orders and kill fellow americans if told to. Now if you want to take your deer rifle and go up against a dozen well trained soliders with modern weapons and night vison as a best case scenario. Or against missiles, drones or fighter planes as a worse case scenerio then you will do it without me. Add to that I WILL NOT fire on an american soldier. They have men sitting at desks controling drones that have killed many people without batting an eyelash. It much easier to kill when you dont have to look someone in the eye.

They also can sit at a desk somewhere and have a flag pop up and see exactly what your saying here. Threatening a president even if you dont like him is against the law and will get you put in jail. To me its kind of comical. All the chest thumping and posturing by people that dont do a thing other then tap on keys.  I believe you said you were a vet. As such you should surely know what youd be going up against and if you werent a vet and werent trained your half a percent chance of accomplishing something has been cut to a billion to one chance. Ask them idiots that stormed dc and are sitting in jail waiting on doing some serious prison time if theyd like to turn back the clock right now and actually think before they leaped.

This pains me as much as you but Biden will be your president. The democrats will control the house and senate and will have the full might of the most powerful military in the world at there beckon call. You have a deer rifle and a bunch of posers that will run and hide when the bullets start flying and they dont have a computer screen to hide behind. Good luck. Youll need it. Not only will you get killed but you will just add to what those idiots did to destroy Trump and the republican party. Because of this Trump will never run again, biden and his son will skate off free with no investigations, election fraud investigations will stop and after all the good trump did for this country this will be his legacy in the history books. My opinion is those idiots should be taken out and shot. What they did to us conservatives is probably worse then what those liberals will do in the next 4 years. Dont know who in there right mind would defend them. They lost me the minute they struck a police officer. The minute they busted a window. Now my president is taking the blame for all of it. The republican party is tattered and russian and china are licking there lips right along with biden, harris pelosi shummer and shiff. Ya they were heros alright. In there own minds. Just like a bunch of 60 year olds and older are soldiers. Those idiots destroyed us!! Please dont join them, defend them or do the walter middy dance. Your just adding to the problem. 
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2021, 10:35:14 PM »
Personaly bob i think (at least hope) that in 2 years people are sick enough of another president that doesnt do anything he promised and is trying to destroy our democracy that we get the senate too. My biggest fear is someone in that party is smart enough to tell biden and his minions to back off till after the mid terms. But with harris and pelosi really running the country my guess is there going to put there foot up there ass. We have to hold out hope. When gas price and heat your home goes through the roof. When your taxes are raised to pay for more welfare crap and those on the borderline democtrats see there wallet that was the main thing they voted for. When the 2000 dollars is long gone i pray they will open there eyes.
Republicans will take back the house in two years but the senate, is a different story, that is where the real Swamp scum dwells.
blue lives matter

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2021, 12:31:50 AM »
It's too late for that.  Voting is now useless.

Tony

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2021, 12:54:45 AM »
now a police officer has died. These people should be charged with murder!
blue lives matter

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2021, 01:47:46 AM »
Did you serve?? If you did you took this oath

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and I THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me GOD!

An oath to GOD (personaly i dont take that lightly)  that you would obey the president and the officers above you. In accordance to the uniform code of justice. No where in it does it ask your opinion or have room for one. No where in it does its say you can pick or choose what parts of that oath you must uphold. When you joined you gave that up. Its the ONLY way the military can possible work. Many would die in combat if everyone tried to go there own way or interpet things. YOU OBEY PERIOD. You job is basicaly to defend the constitution with your LIFE AT THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT AND YOUR SUPERIORS PERIOD OR YOU WILL GO TO PRISON and military prisons arent a nice place. I know my rating was as a constitutional lawyer. I was told to do many things i didnt like or even approve of. But i did them!!!  Many vets like me believe that oath was a lifetime obligation not something in a fortune cookie.  Not arguing that it was fair or even that it will be fair 4 years from now and i surely dont care for biden but bottom line is Biden WILL be the president and WILL be the commander in chief and those generals and admirals took the same oath i did. They swore it to GOD! So who do you think there going to follow. ME? YOU? TRUMP? Sorry but the reality is there going to do there jobs just like they did since we had the first president. Bottom line is you arent going to do a thing about it either. This is all just keyboard commando crap. Ask dee what its like to get shot at. Sorry but an untrained man with a chip on his shoulder and really thinking he is going to change this with his ar15 is walking dead. Its over we lost. All we can do is wait for the mid term elections and try to regroup and do damage control. Ill leave the commando bs to the red dawn and Steven Seagal movies. My dad didnt raise a fool. 

You're living in straight up fantasy land if you think there will ever be another fair election in this country without drastic action from the PEOPLE. This isn't keyboard commando crap this is your new reality. Democrats own the voting machines, the people who count the votes, the media, the house, senate & presidency, education, big tech, SCOTUS, basically everything. If you want to sit back, collect your pension and do nothing but lay down to a socialist government that's your prerogative but some people actually care about the future of our kids and grandkids. Nobody is under any delusion that a small militia is going to take on the entire military but some people care enough to not be Tories.

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2021, 04:29:28 AM »

Officers take a different oath: I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.[1]

Do you notice what is missing?

And yes, Kent State was National Guard back when NG belonged solely to the State and did not fall under DOD.
Ruby Ridge and Waco were law enforcement only; no troops used. No armed troops in Katrina, etc. ad nauseam.

Seriously folks, enough with regurgitating the old lies.

The current US military is as sharply divided as America is, and you may have noticed that DOD has been slow rolling the transition. There are many flag officers sharply divided over the future of our country. The O-4 to O-6 are all combat veterans, and lean right of center ... same with most E-7 to E-9.

Pay attention to has actually been used against US citizens across the last decade ... seriously, pay attention. Federal LEO, DOJ, FBI, DHS, BATF. Y'all are smoking something if you think the US military is an enemy of the very families they come from.
held fast

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2021, 04:46:01 AM »
dont argue with your point. But what are YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT??? I stated exactly where my line in the sand lies. What are YOU going to do that im not??? Are you going to destroy government property?? Are you going to beat up cops!! Are you really willing to KILL a human being over it?? What have you done so far other then talk??? I care about my kids and grandkids just as much as you. Saying that i dammed well intend on being around to protect them if it does go wrong. But im sure as hell not starting a war or an insurrection or a coup. ARE YOU!!! NOPE what you are doing is dreaming what im doing is being realistic and honest. Im ex military and im also a christian. I two nephews that are police officers. They are getting crap on more then you and I. But there not walking around with a puffed up chest making empty threats. Bottom line is you will do NOTHING. Dont make a fool out of yourself by claiming you will. Ive known you on here for a long time and I know your smarter then that.

This is just raw emotion. Nothing wrong with that. My wife thinks im about nuts because i say i will stand and fight at my door step. But start a war or overthrow the government. Give me a break! The only real power we have is our vote. Dont join those idiots that made us all look like Neanderthals with guns. That is sure not what the republican party needs to recover. They need level headed people that are smarter then the opposition. That will fight with there brains. Not redneck thugs with camo clothes. That is exactly how this has portrayed us. Be smart enough not to play into there hands. Its posturing like this that will be used when they try to pass gun control legislation. They ABSOLUTELY want us to start banishing guns and making threats.

Look what it has accomplished so far. Biden is sitting on top of the world. he doesnt have to answer for his china money and his sons. He doesnt have to answer to voter fraud. He has ruined President trumps reputation and even turned most of the republicans in office against him. If we use brawn instead of brains right now the republican party will be something in the history books and so will be the 2nd amendment. All im saying is to take a step back and breath. It is completely impossible to gain a dammed thing right now with violence or talk of overthrow. Bottom line is it is what it is and the only thing that will change it is elections. Sure they might not be honest elections but if enough americans see them for what they are and those elections are landslides theres not much they will be able to do about it. Let them hang themselves.
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2021, 04:56:17 AM »
I wont argue that a bit as long as there are no organized rebellions. That is one of the main jobs of the national guard. to stop domestic terrorisms and that is just what this would be. What i worry about more then the military is how we look to the world. I have faith in our military. I served myself. But all this bs talk about getting physical is just silly bantering. If nothing else it will cost us our second amendment rights if its not stopped. You absolutely cannot over throw a legally elected president. Just talk of it can get you locked up. Like i said when push comes to shove he still is the commander and chief whether we like him or not. Even trump has conceded that. With the bs going on overseas over this we might want to back off and show them we are still America and were not in the middle of a civil war. We have had other piss poor presidents and the country survived and our parents still probably worried about our futures when they were in office. We survived and we will again. Right now we need to step back and regroup and start concentrating on the mid term election and the election in 4 years. that is the fight we have to fight. A smart soldier facing impossible odds doesnt stand up and get shot. he backs off to fight another day. As to whos side the brass is on and if they will follow biden Ill just post this https://www.thedailybeast.com/when-the-pentagon-top-brass-said-no-to-the-president  It would be the first time in history a general has disobeyed the president. 

Officers take a different oath: I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.[1]

Do you notice what is missing?

And yes, Kent State was National Guard back when NG belonged solely to the State and did not fall under DOD.
Ruby Ridge and Waco were law enforcement only; no troops used. No armed troops in Katrina, etc. ad nauseam.

Seriously folks, enough with regurgitating the old lies.

The current US military is as sharply divided as America is, and you may have noticed that DOD has been slow rolling the transition. There are many flag officers sharply divided over the future of our country. The O-4 to O-6 are all combat veterans, and lean right of center ... same with most E-7 to E-9.

Pay attention to has actually been used against US citizens across the last decade ... seriously, pay attention. Federal LEO, DOJ, FBI, DHS, BATF. Y'all are smoking something if you think the US military is an enemy of the very families they come from.
blue lives matter

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2021, 09:36:00 AM »
Do not let paranoia take hold and see some it being spewed on this site.
Measure twice , cut once, as honorable as it was , the Charge of the Light Brigade twas bad idea.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2021, 10:40:56 AM »

Are you willing to risk your life on that opinion or risk your familys lives. Fbi and atf were the only ones there. national guard was too. Those soldiers to an oath to God. Ruby ridge waco and especially the civil war PROVE that soliders are willing to carry out orders and kill fellow americans if told to. Now if you want to take your deer rifle and go up against a dozen well trained soliders with modern weapons and night vison as a best case scenario. Or against missiles, drones or fighter planes as a worse case scenerio then you will do it without me. Add to that I WILL NOT fire on an american soldier. They have men sitting at desks controling drones that have killed many people without batting an eyelash. It much easier to kill when you dont have to look someone in the eye.

They also can sit at a desk somewhere and have a flag pop up and see exactly what your saying here. Threatening a president even if you dont like him is against the law and will get you put in jail. To me its kind of comical. All the chest thumping and posturing by people that dont do a thing other then tap on keys.  I believe you said you were a vet. As such you should surely know what youd be going up against and if you werent a vet and werent trained your half a percent chance of accomplishing something has been cut to a billion to one chance. Ask them idiots that stormed dc and are sitting in jail waiting on doing some serious prison time if theyd like to turn back the clock right now and actually think before they leaped.

This pains me as much as you but Biden will be your president. The democrats will control the house and senate and will have the full might of the most powerful military in the world at there beckon call. You have a deer rifle and a bunch of posers that will run and hide when the bullets start flying and they dont have a computer screen to hide behind. Good luck. Youll need it. Not only will you get killed but you will just add to what those idiots did to destroy Trump and the republican party. Because of this Trump will never run again, biden and his son will skate off free with no investigations, election fraud investigations will stop and after all the good trump did for this country this will be his legacy in the history books. My opinion is those idiots should be taken out and shot. What they did to us conservatives is probably worse then what those liberals will do in the next 4 years. Dont know who in there right mind would defend them. They lost me the minute they struck a police officer. The minute they busted a window. Now my president is taking the blame for all of it. The republican party is tattered and russian and china are licking there lips right along with biden, harris pelosi shummer and shiff. Ya they were heros alright. In there own minds. Just like a bunch of 60 year olds and older are soldiers. Those idiots destroyed us!! Please dont join them, defend them or do the walter middy dance. Your just adding to the problem.
I for one do not want to live under communism, your mileage may vary.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2021, 11:33:25 AM »

I for one do not want to live under communism, your mileage may vary.

X2