Author Topic: Well now, forums have been talking about this for years.  (Read 4177 times)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Well now, forums have been talking about this for years.
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2021, 12:02:44 PM »
You don't tell your enemy what your intentions are. Unless it's decoy.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2021, 02:35:57 PM »
If a duly elected (they stole it) government starts taking away your rights guaranteed by the Constitution, you have an obligation to stand up on your hind legs and DEMAND your rights, and then fight if necessary to get'em back.

The tree of freedom needs to be watered occasionally with the blood of tyrants and patriots.
                                                                                                           Thomas Jefferson
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2021, 09:43:27 PM »
i still see just talk and no action. It will still be just talk a year from now and 4 years from now. Lets get a raise of the hands of those making silly threats that even thought this country was important enough to do there duty and serve in the military or other front line jobs like the police that were attacked and even killed by those idiots at the capital. All i see is a couple key board commandos that have done nothing and will do nothing and never did. Doing nothing but make republicans look just like the liberals want us to look. They would love a couple idiots staging an uprising. matter of fact i wouldnt doubt they instigated this capital thing to make us look bad. ANY armed conflict over this will INSURE we loose our 2nd amendment rights. In case you havent noticed. Theres a bunch of patriots on this forum and only a couple pushing this bs. Im pretty proud of the rest. I figured it would be full of bs like this but for once im glad to be proven wrong. Shows some here are smarter then i gave them credit for.
The tree of freedom needs to be watered occasionally with the blood of tyrants and patriots.
You dont water that tree by pissing in the wind.
blue lives matter

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2021, 04:08:24 AM »
i still see just talk and no action. It will still be just talk a year from now and 4 years from now. Lets get a raise of the hands of those making silly threats that even thought this country was important enough to do there duty and serve in the military or other front line jobs like the police that were attacked and even killed by those idiots at the capital. All i see is a couple key board commandos that have done nothing and will do nothing and never did. Doing nothing but make republicans look just like the liberals want us to look. They would love a couple idiots staging an uprising. matter of fact i wouldnt doubt they instigated this capital thing to make us look bad. ANY armed conflict over this will INSURE we loose our 2nd amendment rights. In case you havent noticed. Theres a bunch of patriots on this forum and only a couple pushing this bs. Im pretty proud of the rest. I figured it would be full of bs like this but for once im glad to be proven wrong. Shows some here are smarter then i gave them credit for.

Yeah because the "real patriots" show how high and mighty they are by doing nothing as well.

We just had 3 elections stolen from us by communists. We will never have another free and fair election in this country again. Big Tech and the media censor any form of dissent against these communists. SCOTUS and every other court in this country said "we're not even going to LOOK at evidence of voter fraud". We have communists lined up waiting to file bills to nullify the 2nd Amendment. We're out of options, there's nothing we can do so a few patriots at least tried to do something at the Captiol even if it wasn't well executed. You're going to sit here from "on high" and lecture us when you haven't done a damn thing besides sit at your keyboard either?
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2021, 09:55:54 AM »

Yeah because the "real patriots" show how high and mighty they are by doing nothing as well.

We just had 3 elections stolen from us by communists. We will never have another free and fair election in this country again. Big Tech and the media censor any form of dissent against these communists. SCOTUS and every other court in this country said "we're not even going to LOOK at evidence of voter fraud". We have communists lined up waiting to file bills to nullify the 2nd Amendment. We're out of options, there's nothing we can do so a few patriots at least tried to do something at the Captiol even if it wasn't well executed. You're going to sit here from "on high" and lecture us when you haven't done a damn thing besides sit at your keyboard either?
Well said double.
If a patriot is needed we where NOT to look. 8)
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2021, 05:07:25 PM »
DOUBLBASS 73. Agreed Sir. CHARLIE.  ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2021, 09:42:24 PM »
thats right i havent done a thing other then vote. Differnce is im not acting like a spoiled 10 year old and making idle threats. Take a look on here. theres 3 of you talking this trash and the rest that are smart enough to know better. I served this country for 8 years. What about you? Were you willing to pick up a gun and risk your life for this country. Were you ever a police officer that was willing to die to keep order and implement the laws of this land? A few patriots my ass. We had a bunch of good people and a few idiots that ruined it for us and about destroyed the republican party and forever marred the reputation of one of the best presidents that ever served and you have the balls to defend them. Theres a family of a POLICE officer today that has no father because of them. If they represent the republican party and whats right then ill gladly be called wrong. So whats your answer? Kill a few more police officers or national guard members? Kill some democrats? No, wait you dont want to do it. You want someone else to do it for you. It sure as hell wont be me or President Trump or anyone else that holds out hope that the republican party will come back strong next election. Like I said theres only 3 here really spouting off. Just reinforces what i already knew. Ill be watching the news for storys about your heroics ::)

blue lives matter

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2021, 09:23:43 AM »
thats right i havent done a thing other then vote. Differnce is im not acting like a spoiled 10 year old and making idle threats. Take a look on here. theres 3 of you talking this trash and the rest that are smart enough to know better. I served this country for 8 years. What about you? Were you willing to pick up a gun and risk your life for this country. Were you ever a police officer that was willing to die to keep order and implement the laws of this land? A few patriots my ass. We had a bunch of good people and a few idiots that ruined it for us and about destroyed the republican party and forever marred the reputation of one of the best presidents that ever served and you have the balls to defend them. Theres a family of a POLICE officer today that has no father because of them. If they represent the republican party and whats right then ill gladly be called wrong. So whats your answer? Kill a few more police officers or national guard members? Kill some democrats? No, wait you dont want to do it. You want someone else to do it for you. It sure as hell wont be me or President Trump or anyone else that holds out hope that the republican party will come back strong next election. Like I said theres only 3 here really spouting off. Just reinforces what i already knew. Ill be watching the news for storys about your heroics ::)

I'm going to answer this post the same way you answered mine when I mentioned my cousin was molested by a catholic priest. I don't believe you served. I think you're lying.

Like YOU said before, anybody can be anything on the internet. I say you're full of crap, just like you said to me.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2021, 09:26:49 AM »

Well said double.
If a patriot is needed we where NOT to look. 8)

Agreed, there are lots of Tories in the US who are willing to lick the boots of politicians.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2021, 11:33:51 PM »
and i stand behind my belief that it was YOU who got molested if anyone. It would explain alot. Here i thought all the keyboard cammandos were on the other greybeard site.  ;). You will do nothing. You KNOW it and everyone else KNOWS it too. You will do as you allways have. Let others fight the fight for you and pretend your one of them. Me? At least i admit im not going to join some nut case militia group and put a camo head band on and a bandana of ammo. Heck you wont even pick up a pen and write a check for 40 measly dollars to the nra to fight for your second amendment rights and you expect me to believe your actually going to fight for the FIRST time in your life.  Now out of respect for bill im not going to even respond to your attacks so have at it with the last word. Her

I'm going to answer this post the same way you answered mine when I mentioned my cousin was molested by a catholic priest. I don't believe you served. I think you're lying.

Like YOU said before, anybody can be anything on the internet. I say you're full of crap, just like you said to me.
blue lives matter

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2021, 03:38:41 AM »
and i stand behind my belief that it was YOU who got molested if anyone. It would explain alot. Here i thought all the keyboard cammandos were on the other greybeard site.  ;). You will do nothing. You KNOW it and everyone else KNOWS it too. You will do as you allways have. Let others fight the fight for you and pretend your one of them. Me? At least i admit im not going to join some nut case militia group and put a camo head band on and a bandana of ammo. Heck you wont even pick up a pen and write a check for 40 measly dollars to the nra to fight for your second amendment rights and you expect me to believe your actually going to fight for the FIRST time in your life.  Now out of respect for bill im not going to even respond to your attacks so have at it with the last word. Her

"'Now out of respect for bill im not going to even respond to your attacks"

If you had any respect for Bill you wouldn't make posts like this about fellow forum members:

"and i stand behind my belief that it was YOU who got molested if anyone. It would explain alot"

Luckily everyone here knows what you're all about so I need not explain any further.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2021, 11:10:48 AM »
Some here have no problem crawling lower then a snakes belly. Some others are fine with cow towing. I won’t be a part of it...

Offline powderman

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2021, 11:33:45 AM »
DBLBASS. Good posts Sir. Dark days ahead for American Patriots. CHARLIE.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2021, 12:34:02 PM »
DBLBASS. Good posts Sir. Dark days ahead for American Patriots. CHARLIE.  >:( >:(

Thank you, I agree. They're going to go full socialist on us.

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2021, 02:06:05 PM »
"a few patriots at least tried to do something at the Capitol even if it wasn't well executed"

I thought that was ANTIFA?????

Also please keep us apprised of how YOUR first encounter on the front lines, shooting involved?, goes defending your rights.  Have you signed up with the other militia men so you at least have some form of group action??  I doubt one shooter is going to last long against the US military.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2021, 03:53:49 PM »
"a few patriots at least tried to do something at the Capitol even if it wasn't well executed"

I thought that was ANTIFA?????

Also please keep us apprised of how YOUR first encounter on the front lines, shooting involved?, goes defending your rights.  Have you signed up with the other militia men so you at least have some form of group action??  I doubt one shooter is going to last long against the US military.

Where are these "front lines" that you speak of?

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2021, 11:23:53 PM »
i not arguing your point. It defineatly the way it usualy happens. But those people overthrowing governments have never went up agaisnt a power as mighty as the united states military. Heck most of those country have less military then we have police. I guess my point in this is SO FAR they havent taken my guns. I AM NOT starving. We have no clue how far they will go. Maybe it will get bad. Maybe there just a bunch of liberal jaw flappers that have no balls. I know that talk of overthrows and riots are just giving them more ammo to take away our guns. Its painting us all as a bunch of redneck idiots with guns. Just what they WANT! Like i also said. Look at the loudest ones.

Most never even served in the miltary or did anything for this country. Where were they when uncle sam was handing our m4s to fight for our democracy?? Ill tell you where. Sitting in the same little town they grew up in at some dead end job then as now wanting to talk the talk but wanting someone else to walk the walk. Dont know about you but those would be the LAST people id want by my side in a fire fight. Most would need more toliet paper then bullets. Bottom line is they wouldnt be there anyway. Come the time that crap really hit the fan theyd be still spouting off behind a computer screen or running for the hills. If i was ever to the point i felt it was time to take action do you really believe id go on the internet and tell everyone???

Are they so stupid they dont realize people and big brother watch these sites. Just in the last 2 weeks ive banned 3 new people on the other greybeards site for there radical socialists posts. There gone not because of there opinon but because its likely they were there for a reason. to pick out the radicals and turn names in. Only a dumb ass would come on a internet fourm and talk overthrowing the most powerful goverment in the world. Ive even told my wife NOBODY goes in my loading room anymore. Dont need anyone knowing whats in there.

Heck they dont even have to send the army. Get a list of the dumb asses and send a drone to there house. i said it before. I have my own line in the sand. IF THEY HARM MY FAMILY, INFRINGE ON MY RIGHT TO WORSHIP OR TAKE MY GUNS I will react. But im not donning a camo head band and beating my chest like some wanabe bad ass on the internet. Bottom line is to overthrow this goverment we are going to need an army a navy and an air force of our own and a great leader that could organize it all. Who do you suggest that would even consider leaving his cushy job in DC to get shot at?? Any small group that even trys to start something will be in fed prison or dead within a week. How possibly could a massive half of America organized resistance be formed. Add to that that even if half of america believes like you and I you have few ex military and ex police and MAYBE two percent of that half of america that would be willing to do more then jack there jaw. Half of them would go running when the first bullets flew or the first guy was arrested.

I do know what your saying. Im frustrated too. I afraid of what will come. No doubt about it. But right now talking of overthrowing a elected president or an entire goverment is just grade school playground level banter. It does no good for our side. What we need to do is settle down and let the chips fall and let those idiots see what they elected. Hopefully they will show there true colors before the mid terms. but i doubt it. I think there smarter then that. They know if they go nuts there going to alienate there own people. Its the 3rd and 4th year i worry about. But overthrows?? Childish bs. Im sure we all know personaly some democrats. Probably 3/4s are idiots along with a few decent ones that just have there priortys mixed up. ARE YOU WILLING TO PUT A BULLET IN THERE HEADS. Are you willing to have a fire fight in your neighborhood that might possible see your wife, children and grandchildren dead?? Are you going to sleep well if your bullet kills some child of a democtrat. Killing uniformed military man from the opposing side its tough for most. Killing an AMERICAN women or child because someone got elect as president you dont like is INSANANITY. Me? Im going to kick back and be smart. Ive got enough guns so as long as they dont come for the ones i have im not concerned. I have plenty of ammo. Could go the rest of my life easily without even pulling the handle on one of my presses. Ive got plenty of food and my check comes every month and i dont owe anyone a dime.  Bidens regime (if a bunch of liberal fruit cakes can be even called that) isnt killing me or starving me, isnt commiting genocide so instead of organizing an army i think ill go out in the loading room and make up some test rounds for my new rem classic. Ill leave the chest thumping to the keyboard commandos and walter middys.   
Lloyd.....I get what you're saying...one or a few dunbarse militiamen don't stand much of a chance against the firepower the fascist enforcers can bring to bear. Neither does a homeowner standing in the doorway protecting his stash of guns. Certainly no chance of surviving a killer vax jab that wipes you out in 2 or 3 years. Nor does a majority of people have much chance of surviving a protracted famine. In fact, the only choice might be to resist, or just die.

So yes, Resistance must be smart and utilize smart force mulipliers. And resistance may come in forms other then firearm usè.

But Lloyd, can you give me one example where a nation got rid of fascist communist authoritarian regime that controls media, police, courts and the ballot box without force? I can't think of one in history.....

And considering the Biden Dark Winter Regime coming to power, we can guage any regime's cruelty by the size and presence of the military hunta deployed on the day they take power....
.TM7
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2021, 03:27:06 AM »
I have 3 sons that are ex-military. Only one went to war with 3 deployments. He will tell anyone asking, that HE DID NOT FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOMS.
He fought for a foriegn policy dreamed up by the George W Bush  administration that turned out to be based on neocon propaganda.

Am I proud of him? Of course I am. I'm proud of all three.

And, while I have deep respect for anyone who serves, or has served in the military. Being a military veteran IS NOT the "measuring stick" of what constitutes a good American, nor a "brave American".
In actuality, only 1 out of every 10 soldiers actually see combat. The rest are in "support" positions  and NEVER see combat.
This is not to downplay their service, but they do not, nor have not, earned the right to chastise non-military Americans whom are not former military.

In my 21 years of LE, and my 71 years of just being an American, I have met some fine, average, below average 
 and some downright sorry, individuals, that were private citizens, military, and ex-military, and yes, even LE, and ex-LE.

My point?

Many whom have "claimed" to have "picked up that rifle" for Uncle Sam, have not experienced actual combat, and are committing "Stolen Valor", and disrespecting soldiers whom have "experienced" combat.
They, like all taxpayers were  part of the support groups for that actual fighting man, or woman, but these support group soldiers, have no more "combat experience", than a 7Eleven store clerk in South Dallas.
Being "this", or "that", or former "this", or "that", doesn't make ANYONE, more American than someone else.
Veterans should be respected "IF", they act respectable, and are respectful of others.

And all this "speculation" on what's gonna happen, may, or may not, happen.
If someone is afraid to exercise their Constitutional rights, whether it be freedom of speech, or 2nd amendment rights then don't.
If you wish to exercise ALL your Constitutional Rights then don't worry what anyone else says, or thinks.

You have the right to beller all you want, and swing your fist in the air as long as you don't hit anybody with it that doesn't want to be hit.

If you want a certain gun, go buy it. If your afraid to own a certain gun, sell it.
This is still America.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2021, 04:26:02 AM »
I have 3 sons that are ex-military. Only one went to war with 3 deployments. He will tell anyone asking, that HE DID NOT FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOMS.
He fought for a foriegn policy dreamed up by the George W Bush  administration that turned out to be based on neocon propaganda.

Am I proud of him? Of course I am. I'm proud of all three.

And, while I have deep respect for anyone who serves, or has served in the military. Being a military veteran IS NOT the "measuring stick" of what constitutes a good American, nor a "brave American".
In actuality, only 1 out of every 10 soldiers actually see combat. The rest are in "support" positions  and NEVER see combat.
This is not to downplay their service, but they do not, nor have not, earned the right to chastise non-military Americans whom are not former military.

In my 21 years of LE, and my 71 years of just being an American, I have met some fine, average, below average 
 and some downright sorry, individuals, that were private citizens, military, and ex-military, and yes, even LE, and ex-LE.

My point?

Many whom have "claimed" to have "picked up that rifle" for Uncle Sam, have not experienced actual combat, and are committing "Stolen Valor", and disrespecting soldiers whom have "experienced" combat.
They, like all taxpayers were  part of the support groups for that actual fighting man, or woman, but these support group soldiers, have no more "combat experience", than a 7Eleven store clerk in South Dallas.
Being "this", or "that", or former "this", or "that", doesn't make ANYONE, more American than someone else.
Veterans should be respected "IF", they act respectable, and are respectful of others.

And all this "speculation" on what's gonna happen, may, or may not, happen.
If someone is afraid to exercise their Constitutional rights, whether it be freedom of speech, or 2nd amendment rights then don't.
If you wish to exercise ALL your Constitutional Rights then don't worry what anyone else says, or thinks.

You have the right to beller all you want, and swing your fist in the air as long as you don't hit anybody with it that doesn't want to be hit.

If you want a certain gun, go buy it. If your afraid to own a certain gun, sell it.
This is still America.

Well said Dee. In my experience people who have actually experienced combat don't brag about their service and mention their service in every other conversation. There are exceptions to that such as John Kerry but for the most part that's what you see. I have friends who are combat vets and they will talk about it under the right circumstances if the conversation happens to come up but they don't go out of their way to offer it up.

The only other thing I'll add is most of the Patriots who fought at Lexington and Concord weren't military veterans. They were average Joes of the day. Every single one of those guys was American as apple pie that deserve our respect so I wholeheartedly agree that being a military veteran IS NOT the "measuring stick" of what constitutes a good American, nor a "brave American".

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2021, 05:59:46 AM »
well bash away but im proud of the 8 years i served and id bet dee is proud of the 21 he served. being a vet doesnt automaticaly make you a partriot. theres people who join the service just because they cant get job. That said usually the ones that claim its not a factor are the ones making excuses for why they didnt serve. And by serve i dont just mean the military. If your a police officer firefighter and was willing to risk your life for others in my book you served. Dees son may have fought a war he didnt agree with. But he still followed the orders of his military leaders and was willing to die for me. Its not up to the soldier to decide whats a just cause and what isnt. Id about bet dees son though he didnt agree didnt desert either. He did his DUTY. If you dont think thats worth a pat on the back then id give him two.
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2021, 08:20:48 AM »
Our friend Team Nelson seemed to think that our military would not fire on US citizens.
Ruby Ridge and Waco was the FBI and ATF and they went rogue.  They were used to pushing people around and getting away with it.
I can’t see our local police doing wrong, we know them and it’s easy to judge how they would act.

Officers take a different oath: I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.[1]

Do you notice what is missing?

And yes, Kent State was National Guard back when NG belonged solely to the State and did not fall under DOD.
Ruby Ridge and Waco were law enforcement only; no troops used. No armed troops in Katrina, etc. ad nauseam.

Seriously folks, enough with regurgitating the old lies.

The current US military is as sharply divided as America is, and you may have noticed that DOD has been slow rolling the transition. There are many flag officers sharply divided over the future of our country. The O-4 to O-6 are all combat veterans, and lean right of center ... same with most E-7 to E-9.

Pay attention to has actually been used against US citizens across the last decade ... seriously, pay attention. Federal LEO, DOJ, FBI, DHS, BATF. Y'all are smoking something if you think the US military is an enemy of the very families they come from.
Fine post teamnelson. Unfortunately, I don’t think you even made a dent...

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2021, 09:55:06 AM »
Our friend Team Nelson seemed to think that our military would not fire on US citizens.
Ruby Ridge and Waco was the FBI and ATF and they went rogue.  They were used to pushing people around and getting away with it.
I can’t see our local police doing wrong, we know them and it’s easy to judge how they would act.

Officers take a different oath: I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.[1]

Do you notice what is missing?

And yes, Kent State was National Guard back when NG belonged solely to the State and did not fall under DOD.
Ruby Ridge and Waco were law enforcement only; no troops used. No armed troops in Katrina, etc. ad nauseam.

Seriously folks, enough with regurgitating the old lies.

The current US military is as sharply divided as America is, and you may have noticed that DOD has been slow rolling the transition. There are many flag officers sharply divided over the future of our country. The O-4 to O-6 are all combat veterans, and lean right of center ... same with most E-7 to E-9.

Pay attention to has actually been used against US citizens across the last decade ... seriously, pay attention. Federal LEO, DOJ, FBI, DHS, BATF. Y'all are smoking something if you think the US military is an enemy of the very families they come from.
Fine post teamnelson. Unfortunately, I don’t think you even made a dent...

Agreed

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2021, 09:58:36 AM »

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2021, 02:00:48 AM »
 Its one thing that you didnt serve but to bash those who did it for you is what really is STOLEN VALOR. bottom line is someone that only pealed potatoes for 2 years did more for this country then someone that stayed home with mommy in there home town did. like i said. I salute ALL WHO SERVED. Including or police firefighters and anyone who works at a job that could get killed trying to protect me.

Maybe some of you served after all. Heck theres all kinds of uniforms. Please prove me wrong and tell me what sacrafices youve made for your country or even pictures of YOU at ralleys or protests. You know, walking the walk not talking the talk. But im out of this one. It makes me about want to vomit when people bash the vets and police that walk the walk and put there asses on the line for the ones that talk the talk
blue lives matter

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2021, 02:04:37 AM »
Lloyd Smale

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2021, 02:20:21 AM »
 :'(  :'( wasnt in this post. But i am done. Im sure your cleaning your guns and washing your camos for your stand in the street anyway. So i wont keep you away from pretending.
Lloyd Smale
blue lives matter

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2021, 03:26:58 AM »
I like that guy.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2021, 04:38:40 AM »
Its one thing that you didnt serve but to bash those who did it for you is what really is STOLEN VALOR. bottom line is someone that only pealed potatoes for 2 years did more for this country then someone that stayed home with mommy in there home town did. like i said. I salute ALL WHO SERVED. Including or police firefighters and anyone who works at a job that could get killed trying to protect me.

Maybe some of you served after all. Heck theres all kinds of uniforms. Please prove me wrong and tell me what sacrafices youve made for your country or even pictures of YOU at ralleys or protests. You know, walking the walk not talking the talk. But im out of this one. It makes me about want to vomit when people bash the vets and police that walk the walk and put there asses on the line for the ones that talk the talk

I'm one who served, and thank god I didn't have to see combat.  That said, I was ready had the need arose.   I understand what Lloyd is saying......as the military strips away the rights of a civilian, it's a different system than what Jody and the boys back home live under.  It's a commitment, virtually unbreakable.  You're there, and you do as your told, like it or not.  There is no arguing with those in authority over you.  They say jump, you ask how high.  You want to quit....they say keep moving......that's just the way it works.....  Just being there requires much personal sacrifice, yet fortunately for me, not the ultimate sacrifice.

Does that mean my opinion is better than yours?  No sir.....Does it mean I'm a good man?  No sir.  What it means to you is different than what it means to me, and that's okay.  Each of us are unique, different, yet bound to the same ideas for the most part......but lets not start nit picking each other.

We're in a real mud hole here.....arguing among our selves over nonsense.  Banishing those who have a differing opinion is making us exactly like the left.....just like Facebook and twitter......apple, google, and Amazon.....

We need to encourage all to speak their minds...and although we may disagree, we need to respect each others opinion.

Unto thy own self be true.....lest we become what we despise.   Does the left suck?  Yes, Do we want to be like them?

I[m proud of you too Lloyd, and thank you.

Dee....21 years....wow.....I can't think of a tougher civilian job.....I'm one who admires you for what you've done.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2021, 04:57:41 AM »
And that is, and was, my point.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2021, 06:39:35 AM »
some very wize words there.

I'm one who served, and thank god I didn't have to see combat.  That said, I was ready had the need arose.   I understand what Lloyd is saying......as the military strips away the rights of a civilian, it's a different system than what Jody and the boys back home live under.  It's a commitment, virtually unbreakable.  You're there, and you do as your told, like it or not.  There is no arguing with those in authority over you.  They say jump, you ask how high.  You want to quit....they say keep moving......that's just the way it works.....  Just being there requires much personal sacrifice, yet fortunately for me, not the ultimate sacrifice.

Does that mean my opinion is better than yours?  No sir.....Does it mean I'm a good man?  No sir.  What it means to you is different than what it means to me, and that's okay.  Each of us are unique, different, yet bound to the same ideas for the most part......but lets not start nit picking each other.

We're in a real mud hole here.....arguing among our selves over nonsense.  Banishing those who have a differing opinion is making us exactly like the left.....just like Facebook and twitter......apple, google, and Amazon.....

We need to encourage all to speak their minds...and although we may disagree, we need to respect each others opinion.

Unto thy own self be true.....lest we become what we despise.   Does the left suck?  Yes, Do we want to be like them?

I[m proud of you too Lloyd, and thank you.

Dee....21 years....wow.....I can't think of a tougher civilian job.....I'm one who admires you for what you've done.
blue lives matter