Author Topic: The Italian Job_ _they flipped the votes!  (Read 831 times)

TM7

The Italian Job_ _they flipped the votes!
« on: January 09, 2021, 07:46:20 PM »
Big story in Italy. Game changer.
Hard evidence and a song bird...the Leonardo Corporation flipped the votes by satellite and sent to German servers. This evidence was rushed to Congress and was to be pressnted 6 January, but for a riot pre-empting.
So says Maria Zack - ->

Watch "Maria Zack Italy did it   Arturo D'Elia Admits to stealing @lect%on" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/Iu4QRFNrJzk

If this is the case Congress must annul Pence's dead of night certification and reconvene.
.TM7

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
Re: The Italian Job_ _they flipped the votes!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 09:37:05 AM »
TM7,
Please let us know how this "Game changer" works out.  Still waiting for the follow on from all the other "Game changer", "you got some 'splaining to do", "bombshell", "release the Kraken" posts...

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 02:08:53 PM »
Put Rudy on it, maybe he can find more than he "found" in Ukraine (never disclosed although much trumpeted) or send the "investigators" Mr Trump sent to Hawaii before he was elected President (you won't believe what they found... but ????)

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 01:02:53 AM »
“To fully present their election fraud evidence”.??? I  doubt that there is election fraud “evidence” that would qualify under the Federal Rules Of Evidence.

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 01:06:34 AM »
Also...about italygate.....” "Almost all votes in the 2020 election were on paper ballots or cast on machines that produce a paper audit trail, making it illogical that software could switch vote tallies without detection. When tested through audits in Michigan and hand recounts in Georgia, the accuracy of vote-counting machines was confirmed. Election officials and two independent experts have repeatedly knocked down the idea that votes were flipped,"

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 08:17:32 AM »
“To fully present their election fraud evidence”.??? I  doubt that there is election fraud “evidence” that would qualify under the Federal Rules Of Evidence.

I believe you would be wrong.  There were affidavits filed from eye witnesses.  Clearly qualified under the rules of evidence.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 09:04:30 AM »
Everyone should read some of the "affidavits" that have been accrued.  I am sure the people had the best of intentions but statements like "I saw boxes of ballots with saran wrap over them" is not credible evidence of fraud.  "I saw people scanning ballots more than once" is not evidence of fraud unless supported by an audit of the computer or a hand count of the paper ballots.  As said MOST states have paper ballots which were counted and recounted, with no substantial difference.  Even the Heritage Foundation's examples of convicted frauds is usually ONE person voting or attempting to vote twice or using a fraudulent absentee ballot.  These are ones and twos hardly "widespread" fraud. 
I know this will not convince the faithful, but they really need to stop listening to websites and You-Tube. 

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 10:00:30 AM »
Um right. Everyone knows large urban areas like Philly have run elections for years with no fraud whatsoever and there’s no way elections would be manipulated for political gain.

Why election fraud has never happened in this country. It’s totally unthinkable.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline Casull

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2021, 10:31:28 AM »
Everyone should read some of the "affidavits" that have been accrued.  I am sure the people had the best of intentions but statements like "I saw boxes of ballots with saran wrap over them" is not credible evidence of fraud.  "I saw people scanning ballots more than once" is not evidence of fraud unless supported by an audit of the computer or a hand count of the paper ballots.  You, like the media, seem to mistake "evidence" for "proof".  Of course that statement would be evidence.  By itself, it might not be proof, but it should be heard.  As said MOST states have paper ballots which were counted and recounted, with no substantial difference.  Even the Heritage Foundation's examples of convicted frauds is usually ONE person voting or attempting to vote twice or using a fraudulent absentee ballot.  These are ones and twos hardly "widespread" fraudI see you have taken another page from the media.  Why must it be "widespread" fraud to be heard in court?  If it's fraud it should be heard.  Besides, a little fraud here and a little fraud there can certainly tip a close election.
I know this will not convince the faithful, but they really need to stop listening to websites and You-Tube.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2021, 11:40:48 AM »
I am curious as to why we argue with the other side. I know I have been deceived and voter fraud on many levels succeeded so far. The other side either believes or chooses to believe there was not. Neither side will convince the other. I am pissed. You?

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2021, 01:10:02 PM »
Beyond Pissed!