Author Topic: ...Seems like the hate runs very deep  (Read 340 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
...Seems like the hate runs very deep
« on: January 12, 2021, 12:57:20 AM »
  Financial sites such as Stripe, Shopify andgofundme have joined them..
  https://disrn.com/news/financial-company-stripe-no-longer-allowing-payments-to-trumps-campaign-site.
  Now according to morning news, Forbes wants to purge anyone who worked with or for the Trump administration, from employment opportunities.
  It would seem that if Joe truly wants unity, he could tell them..and others to "back off"!
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: ...Seems like the hate runs very deep
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 08:01:58 AM »
Joe just does and says what he is told.  His wife and K-mala tell him how to act.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 09:12:46 AM »
I saw on the national news that even Forbes has jumped on the "anti-Trump band wagon.
I've never witnessed anything like this in my 70+ years of life.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 11:59:58 AM »
The Elite, which includes the Bush family , have been challenged because of a rich dude who was not part the club they assume all in that bracket will belong to with out exception.
How they loath the general public has been exposed, but should be no surprise.
Hannity , who I have for a long time thought was a babbling suit, is now say HOW SURPRISED he is at what is happening on the Democrat side; that is because while he may have been raised in a middle income home, he has not had any connection to that level of life for decades but is to arrogantly stupid to realize it.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 06:07:24 PM »
  From Bob, "The Elite, which includes the Bush family , have been challenged because of a rich dude who was not part the club they assume all in that bracket will belong to with out exception."

Those old line "dynasties", don't like "outsiders" into their club.  Actually, I doubt Pres Trump would want into their "club" !  ..But I suppose it is too much to expect the permanent political class would allow the people's choice ..to serve the people..
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..