Author Topic: Jim Jordan for president 2024  (Read 527 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Jim Jordan for president 2024
« on: January 13, 2021, 11:13:34 PM »
Lets start a movement. He stands up for what he believes just like trump. Doesnt mince words and is one republican the democrats fear in a debate. I think hed make a GREAT president.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Jim Jordan for president 2024
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 02:22:38 AM »
Jim Jordan may not want to be president.  I think it's a little early. Trump ain't left yet.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 05:46:36 AM »
Like Rep Jordan. Wondering about the 2024 GOP presidential primary. In other words, if they’ll still allow the parties base to pick the candidate.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 06:08:16 AM »
Jim Jordan may not want to be president.  I think it's a little early. Trump ain't left yet.

Exactly! Give the man a chance. Trump might want to run as an independent. The GOP is too dam corrupt to rely on.
I believe Trump or someone he might endorse if he doesn't want to run again, would stand a good chance of winning, or the threat of it might change some tudes in Republican party.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 06:22:37 AM »
     Until they clean up the voter fraud , wont matter who  Republicans run . The Dems election  stealing  will continue .

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 06:57:17 AM »
     Until they clean up the voter fraud , wont matter who  Republicans run . The Dems election  stealing  will continue .

^^^This^^^

All the courts including the worthless SCOTUS gave their blessing for the Democrats to continue stealing future elections. I'm not sure why anyone thinks the Democrats are going to suddenly become honest and allow legitimate vote counting.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 07:37:06 AM »
I could live with a Donald, or Eric Trump, Jim Jordan ticket in 2024. They could run on Trump Party ticket.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 07:49:19 AM »
I could sure live with that too. I dont count trump out yet either. If anything the liberals are already showing there true colors and faster then i ever thought they would. Impeaching trump JUST to keep him from running will only inpower the republicans. Look at the impeachment vote and youll see he is far from a has been. But trump jr and jordan together would be a rally cry for republicans all over this country. Looks what happening already. Trump impeached for something that he didnt do and actions the supreme court already ruled were not illegal. The tech giants banning the republican party so that the democrats that were the real push to break them up will now consider them allies. Pelosi taking charge of the house like a nazi. Even telling elected officials there not trusted enough to go in without going through a metal detector. Democats that stood up and praised antifa for violence now trying to condem the exact same behavior out of the republicans. Mark my words there stepping over the line and doing it so fast that its going to scare the hell out of even many liberals. Some say they will squelch the republican party. I say they will continue to show there true colors and it will be them thats a foot note in the history books. Biden will go down in history alright. He will be known as the last democtratic president of this country. 
I could live with a Donald, or Eric Trump, Jim Jordan ticket in 2024. They could run on Trump Party ticket.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglows

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 08:10:04 AM »
Like Rep Jordan. Wondering about the 2024 GOP presidential primary. In other words, if they’ll still allow the parties base to pick the candidate.

Trump still has a huge base..what in ..%*#&...do we need either of those old, corrupt "parties" for anyway?  Perhaps it is time to turn over a new leaf..and a new organization, that appeals to hard working, honest, Judeo~Christian, and moral people with  decent values and a sense of American history !

Perhaps this is the perfect opening to launch the "Patriot Party" !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2021, 08:11:13 AM »
Not until we have honest elections again.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2021, 11:04:33 AM »
      S.D. Gov. Kristy Noem  would make a good running mate for someone .

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2021, 11:21:01 AM »
Being a Chauvinist, I believe we have too many women in politics as it is.And remember two thirds of them are Democrats. We need more good women in the health care sector. Women and wannabe Men act more on their emotions.We need more Alpha type men in law enforcement, Military and Government.  Trump, or another Trump type.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2021, 11:24:28 AM »
Not until we have honest elections again.

^^^This is the Problem^^^

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2021, 03:57:15 PM »
I like her, she shoots rifles and shotguns and can fork a horse mighty good too.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2021, 04:52:43 PM »

Name recognition would be her only drawback. She'd make a dang good vice president. You'd just have to find a country that has honest elections.