Author Topic: Getting what they deserve.  (Read 203 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Getting what they deserve.
« on: January 14, 2021, 04:35:56 AM »
   Don't you that these two should be censured?
  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/arizona-state-gop-moves-to-censure-cindy-mccain-jeff-flake/ar-BB1cKqYl?ocid=msedgdhp

Of course, that may push them over into the democrat column, which may be the first honest thing they ever did in politics !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: Getting what they deserve.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 07:03:07 AM »
Let them stay in the Republican party where they belong. 98% of them are worthless liberal swamp creatures. Now that Democrats are going to steal every election in the future there's no point in supporting the Republicrat party.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Getting what they deserve.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 08:09:16 AM »
   Don't you that these two should be censured?
  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/arizona-state-gop-moves-to-censure-cindy-mccain-jeff-flake/ar-BB1cKqYl?ocid=msedgdhp

Of course, that may push them over into the democrat column, which may be the first honest thing they ever did in politics !
Rino certainly fits both of those traitors.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye