Author Topic: Dem scorched earth  (Read 396 times)

Offline Davyboy

• Trade Count: (0)
Dem scorched earth
« on: January 15, 2021, 04:27:46 PM »
Friday Jan 15, 2021.  Wisconsin has 1 democrat senator and 1 republican senator.  Tonight I saw a DNC sponsored ad on local tv calling on Sen. Ron Johnson R-WI to resign, as he's "not fit" to serve.  No reasons or explanation given.  His term ends 2022.  He's been a pretty good supporter of Pres Trump.
Any other areas of the country?

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: Dem scorched earth
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 11:07:12 PM »
Seems to be the prevailing attitude of the Media and the Democratic Party's line.  They keep pushing their narrative and agenda though there is no such blatant fascism in the politics here.  Our Governor DeSantis has done a sterling job of keeping Florida open for business to the greatest extent possible.  I have seen no Governor stand firm and take the heat of the Media and Court of Public Opinion to task against the political plan-demic to ruin this country.  All are complicit.  The "fear factor" is as corrupt as is their narrative.  So many drink the Kool Aid...

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 01:21:21 AM »
Gov DeSantis is to be congratulated for showing so much courage, and Florida has benefitted greatly by his intellect and ability.
  I find this new, dictatorial way of acting politically, to be more reflective of the old Soviet Union, Pol Pot, North Korea or Cuba, rather than bearing any relationship to our historical way of doing things in America.  That alone, should direct the thinking person to understand that there is some malevolent force behind the ever increasing disruptions of the last  decade.

Traditionally, and the way our government was set up, each person or group competing for an office would  openly and freely present what they have to offer, and by way of the available media..print, radio, TV, the ww web, or whatever.  Which explains why an open and unbiased media is mandatory.

Politics and religion are two deeply held convictions..now let's consider the religion angle..

Here in America with our Bill of Rights, religion has always been understood as a personal choice.  Allow people to quietly offer the choices..and others to accept or reject, and resist strongly if they wish!

... But there are some religions that insist you must "join or die" !  Those seem to be the theological brother to this new demanding, political force!
  That is why I suggest that today's struggle involving patriots vs demanders, are led by two very diverse spiritual forces.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 05:21:40 AM »

I find this new, dictatorial way of acting politically, to be more reflective of the old Soviet Union, Pol Pot, North Korea or Cuba.

... But there are some religions that insist you must "join or die" !  Those seem to be the theological brother to this new demanding, political force!
  That is why I suggest that today's struggle involving patriots vs demanders, are led by two very diverse spiritual forces.
Patriots may be called upon soon.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye