Author Topic: Why Dems want Rand Paul out...  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: Why Dems want Rand Paul out...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 03:44:22 AM »
One of the few people in Congress who's actually read the Constitution.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 03:57:27 AM »
I like Rand Paul depending on which side of the bed he got up on that day. He can on occasion come up with some squirrelly ideas.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline victorcharlie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 07:15:45 AM »
One of the few people in Congress who's actually read the Constitution.

I think many of them have read it...but it's just like the bible....if you read it, and don't follow it it doesn't mean much.  Especially to those who don't take words literally.

The politically powerful want to bend the meaning of the words to suit them......just as many Christians struggle with the things in the bible that don't suit them.

Right now, we're no longer in a position of power.....all we can hope is that the very few yellow dogs might help us on a few things....
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 07:22:23 AM »
Yellow dog Democrats, are Democrats no matter what.

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 07:36:19 AM »
Yellow dog Democrats, are Democrats no matter what.

Very true, but just like we have our RINO's, (Mitt Romney, Susan Collins and the Senator from Alaska) they have a few DINO's......These DINO's are in a very powerful position right now.....the Senator from West Virginia being one of them.....He's already said he doesn't like the new bail out......

Part of the Republican problems are they're just getting out thought and out maneuvered by the Demorats.....if they were smart, they might want to kiss a little West Virginia butt.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 08:01:09 AM »
Democrats are Democrats, and Republicans kissing democratic asses is why the Republicans are as useless as they are. If they (Republicans)were smart, they'd do what they said they'd do.

If Democrats were smart, they'd quit being Democrats.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2021, 08:31:07 AM »
Yes sir! Even the republican Politian's that are willing to stand up to the democrats will do it only with words and right  up to the point they start loosing votes. then like McConnel they will abandon ship. They want to look like there fighting the fight but sure arent going to get dirty. theyd much rather have you and I in jail for our beliefs then risk it themselves.  Comical thing is people talk about a revolution but who the hell do you think would have the balls to step up and lead it even if the loud mouth peices were willing to get out from behind there keyboards which is as likely as pelosi making full autos legal. 
Democrats are Democrats, and Republicans kissing democratic asses is why the Republicans are as useless as they are. If they (Republicans)were smart, they'd do what they said they'd do.

If Democrats were smart, they'd quit being Democrats.
blue lives matter

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2021, 02:59:00 PM »
Joe Manchin, the senator from West Virginia, is a yellow dog, elected in a red state.

He's key to the Republicans rejecting the Biden agenda.  The democrats are going to kiss his butt, and the republicans, if they don't, are in a hurt.

Politicians are ass kissers....that's the nature of the beast......that's one reason why guys like us can't do that job.....
Barry Goldwater

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2021, 05:08:44 PM »
Joe Manchin, the senator from West Virginia, is a yellow dog, elected in a red state.

He's key to the Republicans rejecting the Biden agenda.  The democrats are going to kiss his butt, and the republicans, if they don't, are in a hurt.

Politicians are ass kissers....that's the nature of the beast......that's one reason why guys like us can't do that job.....
Manchin publicly stated that Trump was responsible for the debacle at the capital.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2021, 05:43:02 AM »
Well, honestly, I'm a long time conservative, and while I believe what Trump said was not criminal, IMO, his words were a contributing factor to what happened.   Trump never really understood he was the most powerful man in the world and didn't have to reply to every school boy attack on him.  His mouth was both his greatest ally, as well as his most poignant enemy.  There were times I'd just think "why in the heck doesn't he just shut up?"  Trump wore his heart on his sleeve.  Yet the bible teaches words come from the heart.

Without a doubt he's endured vicious attacks far beyond what any other president has been given.  He was treated poorly, and that's an under statement.

This is past.  In a couple of days he's no longer the president and the communist are in, and in a big way.

There's really 6 Senators that are the unknowns, three RINO's and three DINO's....so everything Sleepy Joe and the communist want aren't a shoe in...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/here-are-the-senators-who-will-be-the-swing-votes-in-the-split-congress-164420443.html

The democrats need Trump in the limelight....without him the party isn't united, and the four horsemen of the apocalypse will surely wage war internally against Sleepy Joe's administration.....thus the impeachment..... The demorats are going to continue to use Trump as a focusing point and will play this as long as they can.

Just like a basketball player who's played the best part of the game and winds up with four fouls.......Trump needs to sit on the sideline for awhile......and wait until we can get him back in the game. 

Who do you guys like for 2024?
Barry Goldwater

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2021, 06:15:47 AM »
Who do you guys like for 2024?  State legislatures that fix their voting laws and vigorously defend them. Florida did it. They can count in one night with no anomaly’s.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2021, 07:26:38 AM »
There ain't going to be a fair election in 2024 as all things fraudulent about the 2020 election are being suppressed.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2021, 08:10:42 AM »
There ain't going to be a fair election in 2024 as all things fraudulent about the 2020 election are being suppressed.
Without a physical fight, we have seen our last election.
The communists will not take a chance on losing power.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2021, 10:02:14 AM »
Without a physical fight, we have seen our last election.
The communists will not take a chance on losing power.

You guys are right unfortunately.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2021, 10:05:01 AM »
Well guys, I don't think it's quite that bad yet.....and I say that because the house and the senate is still elected locally and historically the democrats don't turn out as well in non presidential election years...  The mass migration out of the Peoples Republic of California and New York might impact this but that's still yet to be seen......my biggest fear is Texas......as lots of silicon valley companies are relocating to Texas......we'll have to wait and see if they're stupid enough to bring the same politics that caused them to flee there in the first place.

Still, the Republicans hold most state houses along with the majority of governorship as well.   If it weren't for the 17th amendment we'd own both the US Senate and the US house......another reason not to meddle with the constitution......as prior to the 17th amendment, Senators were appointed by the state legislators, not voted in by the people....and as most of the state houses are red....well, we wouldn't be in this mess.  The only way to fix IMO this is to repeal the 17th amendment.

https://ballotpedia.org/Partisan_composition_of_state_legislatures

Don't give up yet guys......yes, we're in for a long two years.....but let's hope that 2022 brings a different result....

Barry Goldwater

Offline magooch

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2021, 01:16:41 PM »
Two things will happen in the next couple of years: 1) The dummycratics will screw everything up and the country will be in a deep slump.  2)  The dummycratics have learned pretty much that they can get away with cheating enough elections, that they will probably remain in control.

However, I still believe that more Americans than not, will get very tired of the communism that the dummycratics are going to try on us.  Maybe there will be an overwhelming enough movement that will send the commies running for cover. 

Above and beyond all of that--is the China threat.  They have seen how effective their germ warfare has been and I believe that as malicious and stupid as the dummycratics are, the China threat is still our biggest worry.
Swingem