Author Topic: Sniffer signs a plethora of executive orders.  (Read 1121 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Sniffer signs a plethora of executive orders.
« on: January 21, 2021, 06:04:14 AM »
  Yes; he signed a batch, first day in office, among them are;

A) A ban on black rifles!

B) Continue the baby killing, but make ALL of us pay for it !

C) Throw the borders open to criminal invaders again.

D) Force women's/girls sports teams to allow men/boys on their teams, to compete with/against them.  Force women/girls to accept men/boys to dress and undress in their locker rooms with them.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/gun-control-first-for-biden-executive-orders
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline ironglows

Re: Sniffer signs a plethora of executive orders.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 06:12:22 AM »
  Yes...kindly old, grandpa Joe says... let the killing of kids continue, and now with more financing..
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline DDZ

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 06:50:00 AM »
Yesterday when a Catholic news broadcaster asked where Biden stood on two longstanding laws one which is the HYDE amendment, which prohibits some tax payer dollars from bankrolling most abortions. Then there is the Mexico City policy which also prohibits tax payer dollars from funding abortions. So the press secretary Jen Psaki spins the question by pulling out the devout catholic card, by saying Biden is a devout Catholic.  People have put up with Biden and Pelosi playing catholic, all the while promoting abortion through legislation.
Biden wants people to know that he is holier than thou, and only answers ice cream flavor questions.   I have always wondered though,  why so many Catholics and other professed Christians vote for baby murders.   

Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglows

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 09:51:43 AM »
    " So the press secretary Jen Psaki spins the question by pulling out the devout catholic card, by saying Biden is a devout Catholic". 

So what if he is a devout Catholic..a devout Lutheran, a devout Methodist or Baptist !  We can understand
 them by their fruit!  That is, by what they DO ; not what they blather on about! 
     They can whine a nd sputter on all they want, but if their actions don't meet their BS...then we know what they are!  Hypocrite is a valid word in religion as well as in politics !

He is obviously defying God in his actions, which speak far louder than his words.  TALK is CHEAP !  Any man can claim to be a devout Catholic, Nazarene, Mormon, Episcopalian or any other group....and still go to hell in a hand basket!  ..And when one knowingly defies God..they are asking for it !

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.  (Matthew 7:15-20)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 10:17:54 AM »
I thought that Presidents were limited to how many EX orders they could make? Except in emergencies, I might be wrong. 

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2021, 10:34:24 AM »
I think you are wrong David.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 11:11:11 AM »
Yesterday when a Catholic news broadcaster asked where Biden stood on two longstanding laws one which is the HYDE amendment, which prohibits some tax payer dollars from bankrolling most abortions. Then there is the Mexico City policy which also prohibits tax payer dollars from funding abortions. So the press secretary Jen Psaki spins the question by pulling out the devout catholic card, by saying Biden is a devout Catholic.  People have put up with Biden and Pelosi playing catholic, all the while promoting abortion through legislation.
Biden wants people to know that he is holier than thou, and only answers ice cream flavor questions.   I have always wondered though,  why so many Catholics and other professed Christians vote for baby murders.   
Because they are dumb asses that listen to those even dumber or heavily indoctrinated. I. E. They don’t care enough to find out for themselves so they trust atheists in there midst to explain it...

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2021, 11:33:57 AM »
I think you are wrong David.

Ok, I really didnt know. Looked it up and you are right.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2021, 12:04:36 PM »
I wish he'd ban pedophiles from the White House....oh wait, nevermind. He'd never ban himself.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2021, 01:52:10 PM »
I wish he'd ban pedophiles from the White House....oh wait, nevermind. He'd never ban himself.
Too bad a proven pedo can't be loaded
up and flown to Iran where they make
bad pedos good.
Too bad we can't handle our own
affairs here in an irreversible fashion
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2021, 02:07:26 PM »
If you ARE a democrat or VOTE FOR a democrat, you cannot be a CHRISTIAN.
Every thing they stand for is opposed by GOD.
And like Ironglow’s scripture, the bad tree (democrats) will be thrown in the fire. (hell)
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2021, 02:13:52 PM »
No doubt there's plenty more coming down the road. Guessing Joe won't last long before they 25th him and Miss Harris takes over and obummer has his third term in destroying our country since he's pulling the strings on both of them.
wtxbadger

Offline powderman

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2021, 03:08:18 PM »

Crazy joe is no Christian in ANY delegation, the ONLY thing he is a part of is the cult of perversion and death. CHARLIE.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2021, 03:36:16 PM »
I thought that Presidents were limited to how many EX orders they could make? Except in emergencies, I might be wrong.
An executive order cannot by pass the Constitution and are actually limited, which why when challenged they can become void.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2021, 03:46:25 PM »
LOL! So whose gonna challenge'em? Nancy? Chuckie? Naaaa,

You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2021, 04:00:28 PM »
LOL! So whose gonna challenge'em? Nancy? Chuckie? Naa,
No the NRA or GOA, or true conservative legislators if it affects firearms, has been done in the past.

The paranoid, ITS ALL OVER , THEY ARE COMING FOR ME, reminds me of the Russian Collusion silliness the Dem. flatulated for 4 years.
Time to get over it, and deal with the next two years as best you can.

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2021, 05:33:17 PM »
If he banned any firearms by executive order, I sure couldn't and info on it. Anyone else know anything about it?

Tony

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2021, 05:38:07 PM »
If he banned any firearms by executive order, I sure couldn't and info on it. Anyone else know anything about it?

Tony

Nope! And I looked. Couldn't find a thing.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 12:01:26 AM »
An executive order cannot by pass the Constitution and are actually limited, which why when challenged they can become void.

You're probably correct Bob, but who is to carry the challenge ?  I don't see a single Demonrat or any Repugnican deep state scoundrel, giving a hang about the constitution...  They all seem to be in a mad dash to climb aboard the 'constitution destruction train'..

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2021, 04:21:28 AM »
  Yes; he signed a batch, first day in office, among them are;

A) A ban on black rifles!

B) Continue the baby killing, but make ALL of us pay for it !

C) Throw the borders open to criminal invaders again.

D) Force women's/girls sports teams to allow men/boys on their teams, to compete with/against them.  Force women/girls to accept men/boys to dress and undress in their locker rooms with them.

Reading up on that, so far it's ban on the sale of black rifles and high cap mags. Namely the AR15.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/gun-control-first-for-biden-executive-orders

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2021, 04:28:25 AM »
For now anyway I'm sure there is more to come. Remember the democrats having a fit over Deer rifles?
" They could be used as sniper rifles".

Offline DDZ

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2021, 07:31:06 AM »
Gee I wonder why we haven't heard any Catholic bishops speak out against the baby executioners that just took over the white house? 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2021, 09:47:07 AM »
Gee I wonder why we haven't heard any Catholic bishops speak out against the baby executioners that just took over the white house?

I dunno.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2021, 11:22:38 AM »
Pope Francis actually congratulated Biden on his steal, and hopes to work with Biden on promoting peace, and other things. I suppose as long as the Biden administration keeps the door shut while killing unborn children, its all good with Pope Francis.   After all Biden is a Cathloic,

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2021, 11:28:20 AM »
Pope Francis actually congratulated Biden on his steal, and hopes to work with Biden on promoting peace, and other things. I suppose as long as the Biden administration keeps the door shut while killing unborn children, its all good with Pope Francis.   After all Biden is a Cathloic,

I'm not surprised the Pope would look forward to working with a pedophile.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline powderman

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2021, 05:42:22 PM »
Crazy joe is just an older WHITE osama obama. CHARLIE.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm