Author Topic: The Pedophile-in-Chief wants to declare us "domestic terrorists"  (Read 497 times)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Watch for anyone who disagrees with "The Party" to be declared domestic terrorists. Comrade Brennan is comparing us to muslim terrorists.

https://reason.com/volokh/2021/01/21/new-administration-moving-in-laser-like-fashion-to-uncover-even-libertarians-in-an-unholy-alliance/

New Administration "Moving in Laser Like Fashion" to Uncover "Even Libertarians" in "an Unholy Alliance"
So states former Obama Administration CIA Director John Brennan.

From his appearance on MSNBC yesterday (I quote from the transcript):

We are now looking forward that the members of the Biden team who have been nominated or have been appointed, are now moving in laser like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about what looks very similar to insurgency movements that we've seen overseas, where they germinate in different parts of the country and they gain strength and it brings together an unholy alliance frequently of religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, Nativists, even libertarians.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Pedophile-in-Chief wants to declare us "domestic terrorists"
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 03:48:03 AM »
(religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, Nativists, even libertarians.)

Excepting the liberarians that looks like a bunch of democrats to me.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 07:35:25 AM »
Heck the democrats have protected the muslim terrorists. American loving Patriots are the radical lefts real terrorists.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 11:29:57 AM »
(religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, Nativists, even libertarians.)

Excepting the liberarians that looks like a bunch of democrats to me.

I agree. The Democrats sure are good at "projection".
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Davyboy

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 02:28:31 PM »
Destroy all opposition so that only 1 remains- the Democrat Party.  Then will we have TRUE democracy!

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 04:08:27 PM »
Destroy all opposition so that only 1 remains- the Democrat Party.  Then will we have TRUE democracy!

I think we might find out.  I don't know if there is a word that is scary enough to describe the horror that an unrestrained Democratic Party would inspire.  Today's Democratics would make Joseph Stalin's commies look like pacifists.
Swingem