Author Topic: Biden is already begging for a break.  (Read 350 times)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Biden is already begging for a break.
« on: January 22, 2021, 03:31:20 AM »

Hannity: Biden 'already begging for a break' on first full day as president

Thursday marked President Biden's first full day as president, and the 78-year-old is "already begging for a break," Sean Hannity observed on his show Thursday.

Biden was quick to dismiss an Associated Press reporter for attempting to question him on his previously-announced goal of having 100 million Americans vaccinated within the first 100 days in office. Reporter Zeke Miller asked whether the bar should be set "higher" to encourage a greater number of Americans to get vaccinated.

PELOSI DEFENDS IMPEACHMENT IN FACE OF BIDEN'S CALL FOR UNITY: 'WE MUST DO IT'

The president appeared to smirk at the question, responding flatly, "When I announced it, you all said it was not possible. C'mon, gimme a break man."

"Apparently only one serious question from a reporter was a little too much for him to handle," said the "Hannity" host. "Yep, the new president gave us his first official ‘Come on, man.'"

Hannity also discussed the impeachment push against former President Donald Trump, urging Biden to call off a trial and back up his repeated calls for unity.

"At this point, a trial serves absolutely no purpose but to inflame the tensions of this country. It's the swamp theater and it's at its worst," Hannity said.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"The country should be asking tonight, Mr. Unity, Mr. Frail, Weak, Cognitively Struggling Joe, I know this is past your bedtime. Maybe you will consider standing up to the radicalism in your own party and put an end to the charade right now.

"I doubt that will happen," Hannity concluded. "Joe and his fellow Democrats don't seem to care about unity. All they want is revenge."

Yael Halon is a reporter for Fox News.
Fox News First
Get all the stories you need-to-know from the most powerful name in news delivered first thing every morning to your inbox

Arrives Weekdays
Subscribe

This guy isn't going to be able to handle this job, not for very long anyway.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Biden is already begging for a break.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 03:35:19 AM »
I'm just shocked that Biden won't answer questions. Just shocked!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Casull

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 07:24:11 AM »
I'm just shocked that Biden won't answer questions. Just shocked!

Well, I'm shocked that a reporter actually asked him a question.  They never did over the last year.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online DDZ

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 07:47:23 AM »
I really don't look for him to make it to the end of this year.  Since Biden won't be able to sleep in his basement most of the day, he will become a babbling mess when he has to work. Then again all his decisions will be made by Harris, and the rest of the radical left.  We all know that Biden and his press secretary will not have to answer any questions like Kayleigh McEnany had to endure.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 07:57:01 AM »
Harris is to stupid to make any presidential decisions on her own, she will be told what to say, and do.

Online DDZ

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 08:06:13 AM »
Harris is to stupid to make any presidential decisions on her own, she will be told what to say, and do.
True that! She is about as dumb as a post. What a great team her and Biden make, and so representative of those that voted for them.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2021, 09:54:43 AM »
I want video of Chinas presidents face when he hears that hysterical little girley giggle of hers.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett