Author Topic: this is how nuts they are!!  (Read 349 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
blue lives matter

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: this is how nuts they are!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 04:01:12 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/peta-mocked-on-social-media-for-claiming-insults-like-pig-and-chicken-hurt-animals

Well... for perhaps the first time, I can understand PETA.  ..

It is not hard to see where somebody calling AOC a pig, or Schiff a chicken...could be very insulting to the everyday, average pig or chicken.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 04:10:48 AM »
Well, I always saw John Kerry as a good argument for evolution, and Adam Schiff as a good argument for late, late term abortion.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 04:14:17 AM »
I have been telling ya'll for sometime that referring to politicians as snake, weasel, etc. is simply an insult to the animal. It's also giving credit to the politician for being better than what he/she is, the lowest form of life on God's green earth. Fortunately animals aren't able to know they are being insulted.

Being more serious now, I've always wondered about why animals are viewed the way they are by us. A lion kills and eats other animals and is held in high regard and referred to as the King of predators. Snakes do exactly the same thing and mostly to animals that are considered pests but are hated and feared by most people.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 05:40:11 AM »
Having grown up helping to raise chickens and pigs, I can tell you that your basic chicken or pig is more honest than most politicians.
And since we don't really know about pig communication, calling a politician a pig in the presence of a pig could be really hurtful to the pig.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 05:43:54 AM »
I always viewed politicians as being from the buzzard family. They've been picking our bones since birth.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2021, 08:34:28 AM »
Having grown up helping to raise chickens and pigs, I can tell you that your basic chicken or pig is more honest than most politicians.
And since we don't really know about pig communication, calling a politician a pig in the presence of a pig could be really hurtful to the pig.

I grew up on a farm and decided domestic turkeys are the dumbest animals on earth with chickens being slightly above them in intelligence. Both are smarter than our current crop of democrats and most republicans. Pigs are smart so that puts them far above our politicians.

Politicians have certainly been picking our bones but I still won't insult buzzards by making a comparing the to politicians.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2021, 04:10:46 PM »

Politicians have certainly been picking our bones but I still won't insult buzzards by making a comparing the to politicians.
LOL  ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye