Author Topic: Making mountains from molehills..  (Read 250 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Making mountains from molehills..
« on: January 28, 2021, 12:47:24 AM »
  The news publication Mark Levin calls MS-LSD, has come out with a report on some weak-kneed, senior Repug-nicans.  They claim that certain senior Repug-nicans are all for chastising Rep Greene, which is likely true.  ..But what are they condemning her for?  Well, MSNBC says right off, that she supports "executing" certain Demon-rats.

Then, later in the article, they did mention that her offence was that she clicked onto a "like" button on someone else's post...the old "mountains out of molehill" thing , as I see it!

If any of those 'senior Repug-nicans', had the grapes they should have been born with, they should have told MSNBC..."when the Demon-rats also chastise Mad Maxine, Schiff, Nadler and a few others, they will then consider having a talk with Rep Greene..

....But I fear thsee grapes have been plucked clean, years ago !

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/these-senior-republicans-have-spoken-out-against-marjorie-taylor-greene/ar-BB1da5lE?ocid=msedgdhp
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Making mountains from molehills..
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 03:21:35 AM »
I like her, and can't vote for her.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 04:44:56 AM »
Republicans are just like democrats only not quite as adept at throat cutting and back stabbing. They are also much more turuncoat against their party. How often do you see democrats going after other democrats?

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 04:46:38 AM »
Zackly!

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 05:19:09 AM »
I think the count of republican senators with the gonads to support Trump was 29.
that is really sad.

The democ-rats shouldn't be afraid of the filibuster, they have 21 never-Trumpers to back their insane agenda.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 05:30:49 AM »
While I'm less and less enchanted with Republicans there are 45 Republican Senators intending to vote against Trumps impeachment, and have already said as much.

5 are voting to impeach. Romney from Utah, Sasse from Nebraska, Collins from Maine, Murkowski from Alaska, and Toomey from Pennsylvania.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 12:44:56 AM »
    "5 are voting to impeach. Romney from Utah, Sasse from Nebraska, Collins from Maine, Murkowski from Alaska, and Toomey from Pennsylvania."

Just "posturing" for votes..
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..