Author Topic: Hannity slams Biden’s climate plan: 'Mark my words, this will not end well'  (Read 368 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hannity-slams-bidens-climate-plan-mark-my-words-this-will-not-end-well

'We’re going to make all those hostile regimes against us rich again. We’ll make them great again,' Fox News host says.

By Angelica Stabile | Fox News

President Biden’s "green new" climate plan  will not be good for America, "Hannity" host Sean Hannity argued during his opening monologue Wednesday.

"Here’s my prediction," the host said. "Mark my words, this will not end well."

The newly-elected president took off running on climate reform after canceling the Keystone XL Pipeline and killing thousands of jobs on day one. Hannity said that stripping America’s workers of their livelihoods and then taxing the middle class won’t improve the climate but will increase America's dependence on foreign oil and gas.

"All the oil and gas, the lifeblood of the world’s economy, they’re going to have to ship it on boats and trains and trucks," he said.

CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOW A NATIONAL SECURITY PRIORITY FOR THE PENTAGON

As a result, Hannity said, the U.S. will once again import its energy from countries that "hate our guts" in the Middle East, as well as hostile regimes like China and Russia.

Biden willing to sacrifice American jobs in attempt to fulfill climate fantasiesVideo
"Wow, no EPA in these countries," he noted. "I guess we’re going to make all those hostile regimes against us rich again. We’ll make them great again.

"And America, once again, will be dependent on foreign energy, which compromises our national security," he said. "Not a good idea."

In addition, global pollution will likely worsen, Hannity explained, and Americans will pay more at the gas pump and to heat their homes. Further, while tens of thousands of Americans are grieving over lost jobs, foreign nations are doing "backflips."

"We’ll pay more in taxes and our enemies and hostile regimes around us will all get rich and they’ll be prospering," the host said.

Hannity also panned Biden's pledged to give workers reliable, well-paying careers through his climate plan.

"The guys in the energy sector now are getting paid on average $100,000 a year," Hannity said. "You just laid them off, Joe ... You just destroyed their careers, their dreams, their livelihoods with promises that millions of jobs are going to be created, good jobs.

"Well, how are they gonna put food on the table next week? Pay the mortgage [or] rent next week? Or pay their truck or car payment next week? Your unemployment insurance, Joe, is not gonna cut it, and the competition for jobs right now [has] never been greater."

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
All true.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
Even the liberals and greenies that placed this idiot and his cohorts in power are going to wish they hadn't done so before long. One thing to think about is that if we can manage to hang on long enough it's the US that will be in the catbird's seat as the other country's oil supplies dwindle and we still have most of ours, thanks to policies of idiots like our current government. Hanging on is going to be the tough part.

Even our current governor with the Hitler complex, while she has started singing the praises of how much the oil industry contributes to the state's budget, is busy placing much more stringent emissions controls on the industry and has an agenda of ending all so called greenhouse emissions from any source in just a few years. Thankfully she will be gone by then and maybe, just maybe, smarter people will govern.

BY the way,  the new Interior Secretary is a very liberal norther NM politician and she holds sway over what happens to the oil and other mining industrys.

Offline Bob Riebe

All true.
Yes it is but I still have zero respect for Hannity who babbles like some who fell for a street hustler, but gets paid millions any way.

This misery could be God's way of sending a version of the Egyptian plagues as the U.S. population had become so ignorant, partly because of the liberal whores running the public school and college systems, that only the Holy Two by Four across the side of the head would wake them up.
Next two elections, all, including local, will determine if we are permanently in the lowest part of an outhouse.

At that , some here are fairly sure we are near the end times, and war with China could be the period to that thought.

Offline Dee

Well,  I'm not "jealous" of Hannity making more money than me, I'd make just as much if I could.
I either agree with him or I don't.

Offline Bob Riebe

Well,  I'm not "jealous" of Hannity making more money than me, I'd make just as much if I could.
No one is jealous of any thing but his hypocrisy about being from a middle class family, which he repeats OFTEN to separate himself from those he disapproves of, is bs.
 His parents both had govt. jobs with govt. bennies far, far from the farm raised people my parents were who worked shifts at a factory until mom had children.
My father told me he was thrilled the day his pay was raised to one dollar an hour.

Kohn Kasich -- was a good friend of his until recently and he "was surprised" by what Kasich stood for, all you had to do was listen to what Kasich when he was on his show to know what Kasich really was.
I lost respect for Hannity long before this year.

To his credit --  this bit about Hannity on the Wikki, shows that Hannity is a faithful Roman Catholic but  it exposes the ACLU for the farce they have become and how California has changed.:
Hannity's weekly show on KCSB was canceled after less than a year after a controversy. During two shows, gay and lesbian rights were discussed in what was considered to be a contentious manner. (See LGBT issues below.) The university board that governed the station later reversed its decision after a campaign conducted on Hannity's behalf by the Santa Barbara chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union argued that the station had discriminated against Hannity's First Amendment rights. When the station refused to issue Hannity a public apology and more airtime, he did not return to KCSB.

His talk is empty;  now Carlson, he has surprised me how his mode of speaking has changed.

Offline DDZ

You know all this might be just a bit easier to take if this country would have elected JB, but they didn't.  The people elected Trump, and Biden and the radical left stole it. It just makes all their policies that much worse.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

No one is jealous of any thing but his hypocrisy about being from a middle class family, which he repeats OFTEN to separate himself from those he disapproves of, is bs.
 His parents both had govt. jobs with govt. bennies far, far from the farm raised people my parents were who worked shifts at a factory until mom had children.
My father told me he was thrilled the day his pay was raised to one dollar an hour.

Kohn Kasich -- was a good friend of his until recently and he "was surprised" by what Kasich stood for, all you had to do was listen to what Kasich when he was on his show to know what Kasich really was.
I lost respect for Hannity long before this year.

To his credit --  this bit about Hannity on the Wikki, shows that Hannity is a faithful Roman Catholic but  it exposes the ACLU for the farce they have become and how California has changed.:
Hannity's weekly show on KCSB was canceled after less than a year after a controversy. During two shows, gay and lesbian rights were discussed in what was considered to be a contentious manner. (See LGBT issues below.) The university board that governed the station later reversed its decision after a campaign conducted on Hannity's behalf by the Santa Barbara chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union argued that the station had discriminated against Hannity's First Amendment rights. When the station refused to issue Hannity a public apology and more airtime, he did not return to KCSB.

His talk is empty;  now Carlson, he has surprised me how his mode of speaking has changed.

Well as a 20 year old I worked on a Nelson Bunker Hunt ranch for $1.25 an hour, so me and your daddy must be about the same age.
My daddy worked for .75 cents a day when he was a kid.

As far as John Kasich, hes always been a pos, just more folks know about it.

Hannity, Carlson? I listen sometimes, and sometimes not.

Online Mule 11

You know all this might be just a bit easier to take if this country would have elected JB, but they didn't.  The people elected Trump, and Biden and the radical left stole it. It just makes all their policies that much worse.
Absolutely...

Offline Bob Riebe

If Bush the least had gotten in , it would have been just another ultra-rich swamp creature suckering the naive general population that he gave a damn about them.
I have as little respect for George Junior and Bush the Least as I do for Obama .

Rich boys who never had to work a day to support themselves or worry about how to pay a bill.

Offline Dee

Well, if we had got another Bush, we coulda got another war.

Online Mule 11

From what I’ve seen about Kasich I agree. Dewine is not far behind. If Dewine wanted to be a man He would drop this mask bull crap. I might even vote for him next time around if he were to show a pair of balls...

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
Now doctor death Fauci wants us to wear two mask lol. Quack. 

Offline sr sawyer

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (70)
  • A Real Regular
Since I am not two faced like Biden, I can never wear two mask.

Ken
NRA Life Member