Author Topic: Ted Cruz turns on Trump, calls him "reckless and irresponsible"  (Read 910 times)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ted Cruz turns on Trump, calls him "reckless and irresponsible"
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 08:28:57 AM »
A bit surprising coming from ted. I'm sure he knows why the liberal courts didn't take any of the cases. He says there was no evidence.  I would think all the signed affidavits from citizens alone was enough evidence.  the courts didn't want anything to do with the election fraud. Just like many of the spineless GOP didn't want nothing to do with it. Who the hell knows how much money exchanged hands. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 01:49:12 PM »
Hes, just becomeing another politician suck up. Such a division between them and us.  Has China already invaded us?  Biden, I guess so. They are all starting to act that way. Notice no media reference to China anymore. Only Russia

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2021, 04:33:15 PM »
Mr. Haney showing his true stripes.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 04:43:20 PM »
I watched the video, and I didn't get all that from it. I did notice skips in the video showing heavy editing. I not ready to say Cruz has drank the Democratic koolaid.
I'll also say that while a Trump supporter, there were times he should have shut up talking. His shoulders have to be double jointed with all the self back patting, and self promoting, he has done since I first noticed him on TV.
Let's face it, Trump was, and is, "the ultimate narcissist". He'd have to be to stand up to 5 years of constant scrutiny.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 02:31:54 PM »
I agree that Trump is a narcissist but Ted Cruz did indeed call him reckless and irresponsible for claiming there was massive voter fraud.

"President Trump's rhetoric, I think went way too far over the line. I think it was both reckless and irresponsible".

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2021, 02:49:01 PM »
Well, he did say that, and I've said it to. Sometimes Trump made his own trouble because he didn't have the ability to shut up.
He was a great president, but too talkative at times.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2021, 03:06:19 PM »
I noticed sound bites in this statement from Cruz. I’m not gonna throw the towel in yet, but I have been wrong in my judgement before. Let’s see where this goes...

Online Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2021, 03:08:18 PM »
President Trump did not prove voter fraud in any court. True. It was not heard in any court...

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2021, 04:09:00 PM »
President Trump did not prove voter fraud in any court. True. It was not heard in any court...
That could be the reason.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2021, 02:27:28 AM »

Exactly. Ted doesn't mention that part. The evidence was never allowed in any court.

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2021, 02:49:05 AM »
That's my point. I believe the interview was heavily edited to make Cruz say sumthin he might not have said.
I'm gonna give Cruz the benefit of the doubt until I see him live turn on Trump.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2021, 02:57:32 AM »
That's my point. I believe the interview was heavily edited to make Cruz say sumthin he might not have said.
I'm gonna give Cruz the benefit of the doubt until I see him live turn on Trump.
    I have my own gut feeling he won't turn on Trump. If he didn't turn on him for his comments about Ted's wife from Trump I don't think this will matter much.

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2021, 03:26:49 AM »
I done so looking into on this interview,  and I think I may have given Ted Cruz more credit than he deserves. Hes a Texas boy and j think he need watching.  He .may be more about Ted than what's right.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2021, 03:31:47 AM »
I done so looking into on this interview,  and I think I may have given Ted Cruz more credit than he deserves. Hes a Texas boy and j think he need watching.  He .may be more about Ted than what's right.
    Well you might be right. When you rub elbows with the elite rhinos in washington it soon starts to rub off. The whole stinking government is a cesspool.

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2021, 05:02:04 AM »
Cess pool. Surely there is a stronger description.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2021, 07:40:53 AM »

I'm sure he's thinking about running for president so that may have some effect on his actions.