Author Topic: Oil and gas workers feel betrayed by eviljoe. INCLUDING MY FAMILY.  (Read 373 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)

Oil and gas workers feel betrayed by eviljoe. INCLUDING MY FAMILY.
« on: Today at 12:38:22 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oil-gas-workers-keystone-xl-pipeline-ripped-out

Oil and gas workers say they feel 'betrayed' by Biden admin: Keystone pipeline 'ripped out from under us'
‘We’ve been depending on this,’ David Dickerson said of the project
By Roman Chiarello | Fox News

Oil and gas worker on Keystone XL Pipeline cancellation: ‘I feel pretty betrayed’
David and Kristina Dickerson discuss how the cancellation has affected their family on ‘Fox & Friends.’

Longtime oil and gas industry workers David and Kristina Dickerson are criticizing President Joe Biden’s executive order canceling the Keystone XL Pipeline. They say the order, which displaced them from the project, is threatening their economic stability.

"I feel pretty betrayed," David, who has worked in the oil and gas industry for 31 years, said Wednesday morning on "Fox & Friends."

SOUTH DAKOTA HOTEL OWNER SAYS BUSINESS IN JEOPARDY AFTER BIDEN'S MOVE TO HALT KEYSTONE XL PIPELINE

The president signed an executive order in January revoking the March 2019 permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline. The project was expected to create approximately 13,000 high-paying union jobs in the U.S. and Canada, according to an October 2020 report.

David told Steve Doocy the cancellation of the project has compounded the financial struggles his family had already been facing.

"We’ve had to actually dip into our retirement and our 401k, just trying to survive until something like this come up," David said. "We’ve been depending on this to happen and it just all of a sudden got ripped out from under us and we’re not going to be able to do it now."

Three of the couple’s four children also work in the oil and gas industry, Kristina said.

Small Nebraska town hit hard by cancellation of Keystone XL PipelineVideo
Kristina said the jobs created by the pipeline would have been an economic boost for individuals, communities and the government.

"It could put money in our pockets," Kristina said. "The communities that we work in on the pipelines, it would be a big boost to their economy. And the taxes from these lines would go back into the government pockets. So it would be a win-win."

TEXAS NATIVE LAWRENCE JONES BLASTS BIDEN FOR CANCELING KEYSTONE XL PIPELINE: 'PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING RIGHT NOW'

David said the industry should evolve in order to address environmental concerns, but that doing so requires a more gradual approach.

"It’s a good thought, but it’s not a well-thought-out plan. They haven’t got it perfect," David said. "And we’re still dependent on fossil fuel. We’re going to use this crude oil no matter what."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Kristina said no one has reached out to her or her husband about alternative jobs in the energy industry. Even if an alternative job is proposed, David said he would have difficulty transitioning this late in his career.

"This is about all I know how to do besides farming," David said.

"I’m fifty three years old, and it’s too late for me to start over again," he added later. "But it’s way too early for me to retire."

Report to moderator    66.38.88.49
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Oil and gas workers feel betrayed by eviljoe. INCLUDING MY FAMILY.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 11:07:15 AM »
That's the whole idea behind killing jobs.
They want to create a large dependent population so they can count on their votes.

So, china first, America last.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 12:32:37 PM »
Illegitimate president, illegitimate Congress, illegitimate government. They ain't serving us, they're serving self.
We now work for them.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 01:50:56 PM »
It is simply amazing how many people that voted for Uncle Joe seem amazed that he actually did what he said he would do and cancel the Keystone pipeline project. Thinkin maybe these people might just want to go back and see what else he promised during his campaign. The fun is just starting, buckle up and hang on. Can't wait to see how people get teed off when they're paying $4 to $5 a gallon for gasoline, much less diesel.
wtxbadger

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 04:28:12 PM »
It is simply amazing how many people that voted for Uncle Joe seem amazed that he actually did what he said he would do and cancel the Keystone pipeline project. Thinkin maybe these people might just want to go back and see what else he promised during his campaign. The fun is just starting, buckle up and hang on. Can't wait to see how people get teed off when they're paying $4 to $5 a gallon for gasoline, much less diesel.
Yep, and when diesel goes up, EVERYTHING delivered by truck goes up.
Them NY strips will be $25 a pound.  Or more when you factor in all the diesel that farmers use.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 01:36:37 AM »
not just diesel either. Gasoline and natural gas and propane will all be effected too. bottom line is in normal times the price of all of them are closely tied together and for the most part when one goes up so do the rest. Then factor in everything that produced using petroleum products and theres ALOT!!!!! Then they want us all to drive electric cars!! Who do you think will have to pay to upgrade are already failing electrical grid that cant keep up with demand with todays load. Add electric cars in every house and every power line in the country and every transformer at every home in the country will need to be up sized. Then add to that we need massive construction of new power plants (that pollute) to provide it or cover every square inch of the surface of the US with solar pannels because at todays solar technology level thats what it would take.  Can you imagine what that the cost of all this will be!! They think this green energy comes from the electric fairy!!! IF biden gets his way the cost of living will probably double in the next 4 years and the only ones getting a raise will be the people fipping burgers at mc donalds. You think the price of steaks are going up when the pipe line is shut down wait till they make trucking companys use electric trucks to pull those steaks around the country. Wait till the farmers have to use electric tractors and combines!! steaks probably wont be a problem though because there already claiming the methane from there crap pollutes so we should eat tofu burgers. Right now today this country is being run by the peace and love hippys from the 60s who finally got the power to make all of us paint flowers on our electric prius's. Its the same bunch by no coincidence that have pushed for legalizing pot and other drugs even so far as legalizing heroin!!!! Same people who dont want you to be able to call your son a boy and feel the school system should introduce them to homosexuality. 
Yep, and when diesel goes up, EVERYTHING delivered by truck goes up.
Them NY strips will be $25 a pound.  Or more when you factor in all the diesel that farmers use.
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 03:33:41 AM »
This guy feels betrayed by biden. I feel betrayed by everyone who voted for him...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 03:38:29 AM »
I feel betrayed by Fox and friends. Fake news

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 03:59:28 AM »
There are a lot of petroleum products that go into building an electric motor. The insulation, the ovens that bake the windings, epoxies, Glues. Much less an entire vehicle, interiors, tires, paints, battery's, rubber mounts, seals, oil in the gear boxes, body molding. Unless they want us using Flintstone cars.

You ever see a wind turbine blow a gearbox? That's a huge expensive oil mess. Greenies say , oh we can get all that from plants. Don't bet on it.

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 08:12:30 AM »
Thinking Biden and his supporters might want to check out this partial list of things made with oil issued by the US Department of Energy.

https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2019/11/f68/Products%20Made%20From%20Oil%20and%20Natural%20Gas%20Infographic.pdf

wtxbadger

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2021, 02:22:58 PM »
These turds only care about destroying our country. That is the game...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2021, 02:33:19 PM »
Just what we need is high energy prices now to go with this fake pandemic and stolen elections. It's amazing how some Americans are so stupid and won't do anything. I have emailed dumb a__ ducey at least 10 times with no results. What a waste.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2021, 02:35:52 PM »
Buy electric cars. You have to be crazy Americans have no jobs. And they can't buy a 45k car. This is all so convoluted. Just wait until all the caravan people show up. This is an invasion.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2021, 02:41:46 PM »
Everyone bitches as they don there subservient mask...