Author Topic: Wow, O’Reilley’s Auto Parts  (Read 660 times)

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
Wow, O’Reilley’s Auto Parts
« on: February 03, 2021, 07:20:19 AM »
I just heard where little Hitler slapped the local store with a quarter of a million dollars fine for supposedly violating her COVID rules. Since O’Reilley’s isn’t just a mom and pop operation it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Walmart, Home Depot, and Lowe’s get a pass but not O’Reilleys? Maybe their contributions to the Democratic Party wasn’t large enough?

I suppose keeping your vehicle running doesn’t rate as high buying toilet paper, new carpet, or a door.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
Re: Wow, O’Reilley’s Auto Parts
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 08:27:22 AM »
I heard they also hit a NAPA store near you. Haven't seen them here yet, but you never know. But its ok for Hitler to temporarily open up a locked down jewelry store just for her alone. She just had to have that bracelet.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 08:59:02 AM »
are the part stores closed there. Up here even in communist michigan there considered essential.
blue lives matter

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 09:35:45 AM »
are the part stores closed there. Up here even in communist michigan there considered essential.

From what I understand they didnt shut them down, only if they didn't pay the fine. Or they find customers or staff not not wearing a mask in the store. I wonder why they are picking parts stores. I go into Walmart and see folks not wearing a mask.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 10:29:33 AM »
I just heard where little Hitler slapped the local store with a quarter of a million dollars fine for supposedly violating her COVID rules. Since O’Reilley’s isn’t just a mom and pop operation it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Walmart, Home Depot, and Lowe’s get a pass but not O’Reilleys? Maybe their contributions to the Democratic Party wasn’t large enough?

I suppose keeping your vehicle running doesn’t rate as high buying toilet paper, new carpet, or a door.
I guess "due process" has been thrown out the window.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 12:44:30 PM »

Along with the Rest of the Constitution....

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2021, 02:12:07 PM »
I was told this by an individual. My computer has been on the fritz and I read the local paper online. I do not attempt to read it on this iPad. It’s too frustrating. I finally got to read today’s addition on my computer just a few minutes ago. There is nothing about it in the paper but it was printed last night. I also did an internet search and only found where one of their stores had been fined almost $80,000 last September. It’s probably just baloney about the quarter million.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 07:01:50 AM »
It took the local paper until today but the story appeared. The actual amount of the fine is $242,827.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 09:27:12 AM »

You mean windows and Bill Gates.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2021, 01:12:58 PM »
After all is said and done,  it'll probably
have something to do with campaign
contributions or political endorsements
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglows

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2021, 03:25:49 PM »
After all is said and done,  it'll probably
have something to do with campaign
contributions or political endorsements

Follow the money trail !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..