Author Topic: Anti-Trumpers..sleazy..  (Read 340 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Anti-Trumpers..sleazy..
« on: February 11, 2021, 11:38:48 PM »
  It seems the "Lincoln Project", a leading anti-Trump group, has had it's mask torn off!  It looks like one of their co-founders has tried to queer it up with other members..and at least one victim being very young.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfLsDGTSq_M

Meanwhile, fake news called the predator onto their "news" programs, so he could accuse Pres Trump of being "immoral"..

Unlike the Democrats, there is no record that Lincoln being one, had any trouble with Republicans!  He had no apprehensions with the freedom of speech or religion or the right to keep and bear arms.  Nor did he have any problem with the rest of our Bill of Rights..  ...Also unlike the Democrats !

Denocrats...pure phonies !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Anti-Trumpers..sleazy..
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 05:53:16 AM »
The doorway to hell is getting piled up with democ-rats trying like "hell" to get in.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 11:46:31 AM »
Unlike the Democrats, there is no record that Lincoln being one, had any trouble with Republicans!

I confess I've totally ignored this Lincoln project thingy, so what is it you are saying Lincoln was "one of"?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 12:25:58 PM »
  It seems the "Lincoln Project", a leading anti-Trump group, has had it's mask torn off!  It looks like one of their co-founders has tried to queer it up with other members..and at least one victim being very young.

Meanwhile, fake news called the predator onto their "news" programs, so he could accuse Pres Trump of being "immoral"..

Unlike the Democrats, there is no record that Lincoln being one, had any trouble with Republicans!  He had no apprehensions with the freedom of speech or religion or the right to keep and bear arms.  Nor did he have any problem with the rest of our Bill of Rights..  ...Also unlike the Democrats !

Yeah, "ole honest abe" was a real humanitarian alright. That's why he sic-ed the United States military on the South, seized their farms, destroyed their economy, and ordered the killing of almost 1 million men, women, and children.
Yeah, "ole abe" was all about the "Bill of Rights", and "States Rights".
As long as they cowtowed to DC, and "the industrialized north".

Gosh! Could history be repeating itself? "Ole honest Joe"?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 01:52:08 PM »

Yeah, "ole honest abe" was a real humanitarian alright. That's why he sic-ed the United States military on the South, seized their farms, destroyed their economy, and ordered the killing of almost 1 million men, women, and children.
Yeah, "ole abe" was all about the "Bill of Rights", and "States Rights".
As long as they cowtowed to DC, and "the industrialized north".

Gosh! Could history be repeating itself? "Ole honest Joe"?
YES.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 02:11:13 PM »
What amazes me the most about ole honest Abe is how liberals try to portray him as the savior of black people even though he was just as racist as anyone in the KKK.

I grew up in Yankee territory so Abe was always portrayed as the 2nd coming. My teachers never once mentioned how racist the guy actually was. He didn't try to hide it either, once I actually read his speeches and saw how racist he was it became apparent to me that the the version of history taught to me in Massachusetts public schools was a complete fraud. Liberals love to rewrite history to fit their agenda.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 09:40:47 AM »
  I don't see either Gen. Gordon, Gen. Custer, Gen. Hood, Gen. Sheridan, Jeff Davis or Lincoln as perfect humans, all had their warts.  Nor do I consider them as criminals, since all were fighting for a cause. I learned very early, not to accept the glorified stories of our leaders, as offered in grade school.  That is primarily why I went on to study histories written by mature authors, not so inclined toward demographic prejudices. Lincoln was not the angel the north pictured him to be, nor the devil the south claimed he was.  He was only human.  ...Sounds a lot like the vituperation some football fans heap upon Tom Brady...after he beat their team!

Let's face it..the same schools and colleges that were giving glorified versions of our founding fathers, 50 years ago..are the same schools and colleges that today, are heaping abuse on  those same founding fathers.
  ...Something stinks..and it is not so far away as the state of Denmark !

There are some very interesting stories, when written by folks with no "bone to pick".

A couple items..

Lee was a great tactician...Grant a great strategist..  Among all the generals on both sides..  Lee was likeliest the greatest gentleman and commanded the most respect and love from his soldiers...followed by Gen Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson.
  Among the most risk prone and daring, was Gen. Custer, something that didn't serve him well, just over a decade after the war.  Grant was rather unkempt, and not very successful as a civilian.. Liked his alcohol a bit much.  .. However,He was especially suited as a military planner for the "big picture"!

Lee met Grant at Appomattox court House, expecting to be sent immediately to prison, to await trial.  Imagine his surprise, when he was not only left free, but allowed to keep his ceremonial sword.
  Somewhat later, Gen Lee became the chancellor of Washington College..which is today known as Washington & Lee.. for obvious reasons.  While at Washington college, Lee said he considered the day lost, if he did not lead at least one student to the Lord!
  Were it me, I would have also given Lee back his plantation, rather than turn it into Arlington National Cemetery.

BTW: Bill, Lincoln has nothing to do with the "Lincoln Project"!  The Lincoln Project, is just another false faced, leftist lie, abusing his name.. much the same as when they want to destroy more of our rights, they claim it is "for the children".

While I still say that none of them were perfect..as no human is...   ...But perhaps Gen Lee came closest !

..But I am far from any Civil War authority..so check them out for yourself !

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..