Author Topic: Any civil rights campaigners here?  (Read 328 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Any civil rights campaigners here?
« on: February 13, 2021, 08:30:21 AM »

If there are any, you may be surprised that lynching is still going on!  ..You better grab your pals and get after those who still believe in lynching !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBze0MxhrWA
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Any civil rights campaigners here?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 08:38:44 AM »
The left would gladly hang a conservative civil rights protester.

I don’t know if anyone noticed, but we are already under communism.
They just have to tie up the loose ends.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglows

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 09:03:49 AM »
The left would gladly hang a conservative civil rights protester.

I don’t know if anyone noticed, but we are already under communism.
They just have to tie up the loose ends.

Symbolized by the masks....which Mumbles Joe claims we will have to wear until 2022 !

He and his commie pals, have learned much from the CCP...concerning mind control techniques !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 11:12:53 AM »
Symbolized by the masks....which Mumbles Joe claims we will have to wear until 2022 !

From the article I read I believe he said thru 2022 meaning the rest of this year and all of next year.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglows

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 12:34:47 PM »
Oooooh!  I understood it to be UNTIL 2022, but it could be, I didn't hear it correctly.  So much the worse, since I can see no way he can predict how long it will take..after all, even the "scientists" can't agree, day to day !

Just think of this..China should be made to pay for damages to the other nations of the world.  After all, everyone BUT China has suffered since they released that plague..

Taking note of that, who is to say that if the CCP gets in tight straits again, as they were vs Pres Trump, that they won't just go ahead and loose another bug into the world?

It worked quite well for them this time!  ...And their Wuhan laboratory is still going strong !

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 12:44:39 PM »
I found it comical today while in a store that a woman came in and the guy at the register asked her if she would like a mask as I stood there paying for my crap without one. She could not find the (free) mask and uttered, Ill go out and get one. I walked out as she was driving away. She could have just said, no thanks and shopped. Must have felt she needed to comply...

Offline ironglows

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2021, 12:15:38 PM »
I found it comical today while in a store that a woman came in and the guy at the register asked her if she would like a mask as I stood there paying for my crap without one. She could not find the (free) mask and uttered, Ill go out and get one. I walked out as she was driving away. She could have just said, no thanks and shopped. Must have felt she needed to comply...

Lap dogs who want the next free tidbit to munch upon, comply immediately with what the tidbit provider demands.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 12:25:15 PM »
The guy only offered the mask as he was required by store policy. He never said she had to wear one.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2021, 04:14:27 AM »
Some stores have a guy at the door telling people you can't come in here without a mask. Walmart for one, they even go as far as to use one of those laser heat detectors. Like used on engines, probably the same thing.
It sure was at our NAPA store, it was a Snap On. What's stupid about this is some folks who are Covid positive aren't running a fever.

What if they accidentally hit someone in the eye? It even says on the devise, do not look into the laser. I'm
sure it's low intensity but you never know.   

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2021, 11:57:03 AM »
I shop where they are not so anal retentive...