Author Topic: Dems looking to destroy the republic..  (Read 210 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Dems looking to destroy the republic..
« on: February 15, 2021, 10:36:25 PM »
  Dems, led by Chucky, looking to tear down the republic..brick by brick...  He is determined to destroy the protections offered by way of the legislative filibuster.  Does he seem to forget the mistake Harry Reid made, when he lowered the vote threshold needed to confirm judges?  Harry was warmed, and failed to heed the warning.
   ....Or is Chucky that confident that they have a fool proof way of stealing elections?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-flirt-with-destroying-another-senate-guardrail/ar-BB1dH5T7?ocid=msedgntp
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Dems looking to destroy the republic..
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 04:39:37 AM »
Everything that Biden and the rest of the Marxists have done so far supports the fact that they hate America, and our freedoms. No doubt in my mind their intention is to turn America into a Banana republic. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Dems looking to destroy the republic..
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 05:07:13 AM »
Everything that Biden and the rest of the Marxists have done so far supports the fact that they hate America, and our freedoms. No doubt in my mind their intention is to turn America into a Banana republic.
^^^^^^^^^^ BINGO ^^^^^^^^^^
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye