Author Topic: Cruz making an ass out of his self  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Cruz making an ass out of his self
« on: February 19, 2021, 12:30:38 AM »
I see the  Texas senator is making a big ass out of hisself for his trip to Mexico. The state is freezing, people dying and he takes a trip to Cancun. I'm glad Arizona isn't the only state with rhinos. It doesn't take long to figure them out.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Cruz making an ass out of his self
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 02:11:02 AM »
I think you need to check Cruzs' voting record. He has always voted 100% Constitution.
As far as his trip to Cancun? Congress isn't in session, the power may be out in his house, why not go to Cancun on vacation?
And as far as people freezing, and dying, what ever happened to fending for ones self during a winter storm? It ain't Cruzs' fault people live their lives unprepared.
I guess he could have stayed home, and went door to door checking to see if they had needed warnings of a winter storm.  Course Texas is a big state.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 02:27:58 AM »
Well if you want to make excuses for another whining rhino by all means go ahead. Seems he didn't care about your power grid in crisis. My sister in Harlingen that voted for him sure feels different about him now. Being without power for three days and expecting something as simple as electricity to work in a state that brags about its ability to take care of its own. I see as hypocritical. You call it what you want. I guess Trump was right when he called him lying Ted. You want to argue that? Surely you believe in Trump's ability to see through the rhinos that surrounded him. But maybe not.

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 02:38:42 AM »
Why haven't you drove over and checked on your sister? Why wasn't she prepared for a storm she was warned about?
Why doesn't she come stay with you?
It was a state wide storm that almost never happens, and the whiners are never prepared.
Arizona can't count votes accurately, because its run by liberals? Ya'll need to clean your own mess up.
You sound like your Arizona government. Winter storm? Its Cruzs' fault.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 02:40:51 AM »
I didn't say it was his fault I said he is a whining rhino. Kinda hard to argue about that. Even Trump called him a liar.

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 02:45:36 AM »
Trump was a good president, but anybody he didn't agree with he attacked. He's a ego driven narcissist. Its what they do.
Your being like most. You believe everything you hear from your chosen source.
Take your blinders off, and check Cruzs' voting record concerning the Constitution. Hes 100% Constitution.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 02:51:45 AM »
I did a voting record check on him as a matter of fact. First thing i read is he missed 276 votes out of 2536 votes because he wasn't there. Probably in Cancun or somewhere with Heidi That is a 10.9 percentage that he didn't vote on.  Far worse than the 1.4 percentage of the rest of the Senate. Do some reading.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2021, 02:56:01 AM »
I also wrote to every member of the Arizona government complaining about corruption so the argument about liberals is wasted on me. At least our power grid handles the 120 degree heat here without rolling blackouts. If you blame the millions in Texas for being unprepared and no water also you're in desperate need of understanding the facts. Even your Governor sees a problem and hopefully get to the bottom of it. Good old Teddy boy won't.

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2021, 02:57:49 AM »
What was his voting record concerning the Constitution? And as far as Cancun, did he drop off his kids, or stay?
Get your facts straight.

As far as Texas, I've been here 71 years. I'm here, all my family is here, and from the Dallas Ft worth metroplex to the panhandle we're all doin fine.
Got some transplants whining though.

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2021, 03:02:07 AM »
I also wrote to every member of the Arizona government complaining about corruption so the argument about liberals is wasted on me. At least our power grid handles the 120 degree heat here without rolling blackouts. If you blame the millions in Texas for being unprepared and no water also you're in desperate need of understanding the facts. Even your Governor sees a problem and hopefully get to the bottom of it. Good old Teddy boy won't.

Your "facts" as to "Teddys' vacation in Cancun" weren't even factual.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2021, 03:04:15 AM »
What was his voting record concerning the Constitution? And as far as Cancun, did he drop off his kids, or stay?
Get your facts straight.
   It don't matter if he dropped off his kids he was there wasn't he? Can't the mother do that? He should be working on your power grid problems. After all it seems your government and power controlling big wigs let Texans down but I guess that's too hard for you to understand. Blame it on the weather.

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2021, 03:07:28 AM »
Get your facts straight.
   It don't matter if he dropped off his kids he was there wasn't he? Can't the mother do that? He should be working on your power grid problems. After all it seems your government and power controlling big wigs let Texans down but I guess that's too hard for you to understand. Blame it on the weather.

Our state can count. Yours' not so much. And your letters didn't help either.
Your not planning to move into Texas with your sister are you?

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2021, 03:12:28 AM »
Get your facts straight.

No you can keep your backwards state I'll stay here where it's warm. You can have it and Teddy along with rhino John Cornyn  I know our government we can't trust, you just keep on believing you can in yours.

Offline powderman

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2021, 03:22:52 AM »
Cruz took his family to safety, same as any other father or husband that could afford to would do, then came back home. The problem  is, WHAT.??CHARLIE.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2021, 03:23:35 AM »
Get your facts straight.

No you can keep your backwards state I'll stay here where it's warm. You can have it and Teddy along with rhino John Cornyn  I know our government we can't trust, you just keep on believing you can in yours.

THANK GAWD!!!

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2021, 03:38:19 AM »
Cruz took his family to safety, same as any other father or husband that could afford to would do, then came back home. The problem  is, WHAT.??CHARLIE.  :o :o
   I don't know Charlie ask the millions complaining about the Texas's senator's actions. Alls I did was make a point what I have read. I added a comment my Sister informed me about and got backlash from the gallery here. My sister has lived in Texas 52 years with her husband that got out of the army at fort bliss. They loved Texas and stayed. I guess after 52 years some people still call them transplants. With no electric, a little water, gas stations out of gas she was a little perturbed seeing her government officials letting her down. (In her eyes). My brother in law died in Texas, he loved it. She has since made the decision to sell her house and move to Florida. She is a very staunch republican. I could not get her to move to Arizona where she was born because of the lousy people here including our republican governor. She wants to spend her last days in Florida with hopefully better weather, hopefully no hurricanes. But she is a strong believer in Desantis. Wished we had one like him too. Thats her problem in a nutshell.

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2021, 03:57:16 AM »
Since your obviously oblivious to facts, Cruz didn't go on vacation to Cancun, he dropped his kids off and went back to work.
Why didn't his wife do it? Maybe she's committed to sumthin else and couldn't.
The point is, Cruz is a true conservative, and has been outspoken concerning the Constitution, and Bill of Rights.
Has he missed votes? They all have.
But flaming a Texas State Senator for a "fake news release" is as stupid as the release itself.
Dumbasses grabbing and running with these fake stories is as bad as the media releasing this crap.  ::)

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2021, 04:12:54 AM »
Obviously if you could read the entire story of his flight to mexico you would see he had it planned for a longer period of time. He decided to return with his tail between his legs when the public started making an issue out of it. You can put up with him all you want but all he is is an actor. He came close to loosing to beto the idiot last time. I think this time all the democrats that has moved to your state will vote him out for some democrat. I stand by my comment of Trump calling him lying Ted. You believe what you want. With all the left wing idiots moving to Texas I wish you luck. You're going to need it. Arizona went blue and it's nothing to cheer about. 

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2021, 04:18:56 AM »

That's what i heard also. The libs were makeing a big deal out of it, even before they even had the facts.
And Texas is not a backwards state, not by a long shot. They got caught up in this storm just like the rest of us.

Offline Dee

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2021, 04:20:30 AM »
Well Goldie, Cruz did win cause Texans can count, and that your not one of the left wing idiots movin here is enough to make for a good day.
So, Adios.

Offline Dee

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2021, 04:23:53 AM »

That's what i heard also. The libs were makeing a big deal out of it, even before they even had the facts.

Some of'em still don't have the facts.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2021, 04:26:05 AM »
Well Goldie, Cruz did win cause Texans can count, and that your not one of the left wing idiots movin here is enough to make for a good day.
So, Adios.
sounds good to me. I have enough problems in this state much less yours.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2021, 04:38:04 AM »
I have one question for you Goldie. If he had stayed home just what do you think he could have done to help the situation? This was an infrastructure problem caused by a state putting too many of it's electrical energy eggs in a green basket. If he had stayed home it would have had the same impact on the situation as him going to Cancun. NONE! All the one's whining and crying about him leaving including your sister and you are just looking for an excuse to whine about a politician. What ever happened to people being prepared for storms? I can remember when people actually thought it was THEIR responsibility to look out for their well being and didn't expect the government to do it all for them.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2021, 04:45:14 AM »
Goldie, Texas has NASA down in Houston. SpaceX in Boca Chica , deep water ports. Lots of industry, some of the best hospitals in this country. Labs, dang good highways, clean and modern cities, I could go on and on.
What does AZ have? Tombstone and a meteor crater, Grand Canyon, am I missing something ?
Heck, NM has more than that.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2021, 04:46:07 AM »
My thoughts on Ted Cruz is that he is and has been one of the strong conservative voices in congress.  He is one of the only few that argued for investigations into how the radical left stole the election.  He was only one of the few that fought against the big tech companies.  If this country had more Ted Cruz's we would certainly be better off.  What bothers me most about this situation is that when a storm comes be it a hurricane, or snow storm, way to many people look to, and think that government should come to their rescue.  They start whining and blaming government for not saving them from their hardship.  My opinion is there are just way to many spoiled brats in this country, that when something happens they have no idea how to help themselves. They want other tax payers to bail them out and come to the rescue. 
Ted Cruz is one of the last members of congress that I would refer to as a RINO. I would love to have him in my state that I live in.   The left hates him, and that is why the media is criticizing him for going on vacation.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2021, 04:49:29 AM »
I have one question for you Goldie. If he had stayed home just what do you think he could have done to help the situation? This was an infrastructure problem caused by a state putting too many of it's electrical energy eggs in a green basket. If he had stayed home it would have had the same impact on the situation as him going to Cancun. NONE! All the one's whining and crying about him leaving including your sister and you are just looking for an excuse to whine about a politician. What ever happened to people being prepared for storms? I can remember when people actually thought it was THEIR responsibility to look out for their well being and didn't expect the government to do it all for them.
  Only thing I can add is if he would have stayed he wouldn't be in so much hot water with the people from Texas but for some i guess that's to hard to figure out. Who let the state put too much energy eggs in a green basket? Tell the ones families that froze and we'll see their response to you about the whining there. As far as whining about a politician I'm not whining. I know he's an actor. A good one too. Ask Trump

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2021, 04:55:42 AM »
My thoughts on Ted Cruz is that he is and has been one of the strong conservative voices in congress.  He is one of the only few that argued for investigations into how the radical left stole the election.  He was only one of the few that fought against the big tech companies.  If this country had more Ted Cruz's we would certainly be better off.  What bothers me most about this situation is that when a storm comes be it a hurricane, or snow storm, way to many people look to, and think that government should come to their rescue.  They start whining and blaming government for not saving them from their hardship.  My opinion is there are just way to many spoiled brats in this country, that when something happens they have no idea how to help themselves. They want other tax payers to bail them out and come to the rescue. 
Ted Cruz is one of the last members of congress that I would refer to as a RINO. I would love to have him in my state that I live in.   The left hates him, and that is why the media is criticizing him for going on vacation.
  For crying out loud i didn't argue about  government coming to the rescue. I merely stated people are pissed he left when their freezing and he planned a trip to Mexico that only a rich person could get . Believe me I'm not the only one that believes this, millions of your fellow Texans do also.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2021, 04:56:13 AM »
I'm not sure who down there might have got the state so reliant on windmills. If I had to guess it wasnt Ted Cruz. So why is Ted in hot water with the citizens of Texas, for going on vacation?  If he stayed in Texas what was he expected to do that wasn't already being done to help the situation. Again, people need to learn to help themselves, or be more prepared, instead of blaming a senator for not rescuing them. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2021, 05:06:00 AM »
My guess is the Mayor down there was right when he said people in Texas are lazy. That does not include all Texans. They have their fair share of hard working people that I'm sure fend for themselves in situations like this, instead of sitting on their duffs waiting for someone to come and save them from their misery.  The Mayors statement could cover all states, because every state has a rash of people that feel they are entitled to everything. 

Offline Dee

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2021, 05:08:34 AM »
I see you "other guys" see the nonsense in this. Texas got hit with a statewide storm that was underestimated, and wasn't as prepared for mabe as they should have been.
But the citicizens that weren't prepared to take care of THEMSELVES at all, are bawling like a calf hung in a fence. As are their ill informed out of state assistant-whiners who know nuthin above this state, or its Senators.
While Arizona staggered thru their corruption last election, Texas filed a lawsuit, and Cruz volunteered to argue the case.