Author Topic: Michigan Gov Whitmer under fire..  (Read 376 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Michigan Gov Whitmer under fire..
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 03:09:42 AM »
Whitmire is a Democrat. Democrats get free passes.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 03:31:09 AM »
Look up hypocrite in the dictionary. Her picture is right beside the definition.

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 03:55:54 AM »
FRY THE BITCH!!
blue lives matter

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 04:38:10 AM »
Dee has already forseen what will happen. There will be words spoken and columns printed and that's it. She will remain governor.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 10:01:09 AM »
Until I see a democrat receive punishment for their crimes, I'm going to say nothing will happen to her or Cuomo. I have heard rumors that Tom Wolf is going to be investigated for the same thing. Its all just talk and formalities so the same criminals get re-elected.  That includes GOP criminals also.  Like I always say. No one gets punished when we have criminals investigating criminals.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 02:10:42 PM »
I agree with you guys, she's a Democrat and lives by a different set of rules. Need proof of that? Democrat pedophile Gerry Studds has a federal monument named after him in Massachusetts called the "Gerry E. Studds Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary". This is in spite of the fact that Studds ADMITTED to having sex with an underage boy. A boy he gave vodka to then had his way with him. In 1983 when he got caught he was censured in the House on a 420-3 vote. Despite that he was re-elected 6 times. Also, prior to him becoming a congressman he was faculty at St. Paul's School in Concord, NH. In 1969 he was fired for gross perverted acts on students. This is never mentioned by Democrats who loved Studds because he was the first openly gay congressman. St. Paul's School is very PC and Democrat (John Kerry and Bob Mueller are alumni) so they for years covered up the fact that Studds molested a bunch of students there. Just a couple years ago some of the alumni who had been molested by Studds filed a lawsuit against St. Paul's School so the school could no longer cover for Studds.

Despite all of this Studds still has a federal monument named after him. Democrat privilege.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline DDZ

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2021, 02:29:23 PM »
I agree with you guys, she's a Democrat and lives by a different set of rules. Need proof of that? Democrat pedophile Gerry Studds has a federal monument named after him in Massachusetts called the "Gerry E. Studds Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary". This is in spite of the fact that Studds ADMITTED to having sex with an underage boy. A boy he gave vodka to then had his way with him. In 1983 when he got caught he was censured in the House on a 420-3 vote. Despite that he was re-elected 6 times. Also, prior to him becoming a congressman he was faculty at St. Paul's School in Concord, NH. In 1969 he was fired for gross perverted acts on students. This is never mentioned by Democrats who loved Studds because he was the first openly gay congressman. St. Paul's School is very PC and Democrat (John Kerry and Bob Mueller are alumni) so they for years covered up the fact that Studds molested a bunch of students there. Just a couple years ago some of the alumni who had been molested by Studds filed a lawsuit against St. Paul's School so the school could no longer cover for Studds.

Despite all of this Studds still has a federal monument named after him. Democrat privilege.

Guess I don't recall hearing about him. I may have but forget things if it was a while ago.  That guy should have been strung up to the nearest tree.  As we say if its a democrat they get away with murder, and in this case molesting kids.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2021, 02:37:29 PM »

Guess I don't recall hearing about him. I may have but forget things if it was a while ago.  That guy should have been strung up to the nearest tree.  As we say if its a democrat they get away with murder, and in this case molesting kids.

You probably don't remember because the media covered for him quite a bit back then as well. They simply didn't report it. I only know because I grew up in Massachusetts and a local talk radio host Howie Carr (you may remember him as the guy who made fun of pocahontas at a Trump rally) talked about him all the time because of the hypocrisy of Democrats.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783