Author Topic: The senate caved...  (Read 357 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
The senate caved...
« on: March 10, 2021, 12:43:18 AM »
...caved in to democrat big spenders!
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: The senate caved...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 12:54:15 AM »
Always do.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 02:02:01 AM »
That's because they are big spenders themselves.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 04:13:48 AM »
Not sure I understand, are you talking about the covid relief bill? If so the senate is divided 50-50 between repubs and dems. One repub senator did not vote and that was Daniel Sullivan/Alaska, he had a funeral for a family member to attend and even if he had cast his vote against the bill the vice prez Miss Harris would have cast the tie breaking vote and it would have passed anyway.
wtxbadger

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 04:21:00 AM »
I agree. No one caved and it's a stacked deck for the dims when it's a tie vote. The missed vote wouldn't have changed anything. You are much more generous referring to her as Miss Harris than I am.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 06:20:21 AM »
So whats up with thought of conservative democrate Joe Manchin from WV? I was hoping he was going to be one democrat that wouldn't vote with the communist party. Guess that is not the case. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 07:58:07 AM »
No doubt many of us have other names for her including myself but I figured what the heck. Generally when I use Miss or Mister referring to a politician it equates to the old saying "Well bless your heart" with all negative connotations intended.

Getting really hard these days to put conservative and democrat together in the same sentence. Their leadership has tightened the reins and will not tolerate disobedience from the formal party stance on issues they deem as critical. It comes down to complete and total conformity using their new buzzword "Unity". Their version of unity is everyone bending and compromising to their dictates.
wtxbadger

Offline powderman

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 11:13:17 AM »
I agree. No one caved and it's a stacked deck for the dims when it's a tie vote. The missed vote wouldn't have changed anything. You are much more generous referring to her as Miss Harris than I am.

ME TOO. I've seen her called roundheels harris, cameltoe harris, hhoho harris, + several more I will not mention. How many have the rest of you heard?? CHARLIE.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2021, 03:02:55 PM »

ME TOO. I've seen her called roundheels harris, cameltoe harris, hhoho harris, + several more I will not mention. How many have the rest of you heard?? CHARLIE.  ;D ;D

You forgot Heels Up Harris
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2021, 03:17:40 PM »
Ya'll left out "DUMBASS HARRIS".
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2021, 03:18:31 PM »
Madam Vice President la Puta