Author Topic: 2022 Elections. What Will Those Be Like?  (Read 838 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
2022 Elections. What Will Those Be Like?
« on: March 15, 2021, 03:58:37 AM »
Will there even be any. I see our freedoms circling the drain in "the bathtub of freedom".
Before, the plug was poorly fitted, and slowly leaked. Now,  the Biden/Harris
 Regime has removed the plug entirely, and the vortex has formed.

With the 2020 presidential election " brazenly, openly, and clearly stolen, followed by two Senate races just 1 month later falling to the same tactics.

Where do we place our optimism for future elections?

Look at gasoline prices, our Southern borders already, totally, and completely, overrun, and out of control.

Its mid March folks. The Biden/Harris Regime have been in power for less than 3 months.

Our Federal Capital is surrounded by steel fences, razor wire, and military troops. Not to keep them in, but to keep Americans out.

The Biden/Harris Regime knows exactly what they're doing. As we speak their new "assault weapons ban" is being pushed through,  and it will go through. WHY?

What is "an assault weapon"?
A repeating 22? A pump shotgun?

Some liberal states are even talking about "travel permits.

Bidens' mundane address informed us " we might be able " to gather with  "some of" our family July 4th. Really? Seriously?

This whole dam thing, is moving way faster than this old man ever imagined.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: 2022 Elections. What Will Those Be Like?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2021, 04:11:31 AM »
Travel permits? " I vant to see your papers". Ive heard that before. And it wasn't for a traffic stop. Never thought I would see this in America.

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 04:19:52 AM »
Pretty scary stuff. I’d like to see a conservative landslide, but the country may be so far gone by then that we may not recover. Like you said, Sleepy and Roundheels have been in power for three months, and  look how far we’ve fallen.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2021, 04:36:13 AM »
Will there even be any. I see our freedoms circling the drain in "the bathtub of freedom".
 Regime has removed the plug entirely, and the vortex has formed.

With the 2020 presidential election " brazenly, openly, and clearly stolen, followed by two Senate races just 1 month later falling to the same tactics.

Where do we place our optimism for future elections?

Look at gasoline prices, our Southern borders already, totally, and completely, overrun, and out of control.

Its mid March folks. The Biden/Harris Regime have been in power for less than 3 months.

Our Federal Capital is surrounded by steel fences, razor wire, and military troops. Not to keep them in, but to keep Americans out.

The Biden/Harris Regime knows exactly what they're doing. As we speak their new "assault weapons ban" is being pushed through,  and it will go through. WHY?

A repeating 22? A pump shotgun?

Some liberal states are even talking about "travel permits.

Bidens' mundane address informed us " we might be able " to gather with  "some of" our family July 4th. Really? Seriously?

This whole dam thing, is moving way faster than this old man ever imagined.
    I don't know Dee, sounds like doom and gloom. Exactly what I said and I was chastised for it. But and I mean big but, you are exactly right.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2021, 04:49:16 AM »
Instead of 2022 elections, its going to be the 2022 appointments.  Something big has to happen to make me think any elections going forward are going to be anything close to being fair.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2021, 04:55:36 AM »
  Something big has to happen.
the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure.
Thomas Jefferson
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2021, 05:27:48 AM »
the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure.
Thomas Jefferson

Careful now, you might be accused of being a "keyboard commando" for speaking the truth. ;)
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2021, 05:33:57 AM »
I agree on all counts. If HR1 becomes law then even the free states will have votes counted by the Democrats. There's a reason they don't want us to have "assault weapons".
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2021, 05:42:33 AM »
Thomas Jefferson

Careful now, you might be accused of being a "keyboard commando" for speaking the truth. ;)

I know ;D, and I guess I don't really care what label someone puts on me. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2021, 05:44:22 AM »
I agree on all counts. If HR1 becomes law then even the free states will have votes counted by the Democrats. There's a reason they don't want us to have "assault weapons".

Right! and it doesn't have a thing to do with school shootings, mass shootings of any kind, or keeping people safe.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2021, 05:46:17 AM »
 Regime has removed the plug entirely, and the vortex has formed. -- Are you surprised by this, I am not, in the least.  It used to annoy me that Limbaugh with his connections and ability to read politics was surprised by recent events.

Where do we place our optimism for future elections? -- You do not place optimism, you just do not think that all is lost, we are doomed; THAT is the attitude of a loser who cannot deal with , much less live with the future  A lot of big name dudes have committed suicide because they had that attitude.

Conservatives gained in the House regardless of predictions.

Look at gasoline prices, our Southern borders already, totally, and completely, overrun, and out of control. -- Expected.

Our Federal Capital is surrounded by steel fences, razor wire, and military troops. Not to keep them in, but to keep Americans out. -- THEY are in a panic mode, THEIR predictions did not come true in the last election.

A repeating 22? A pump shotgun? -- Expected, what can be done can be undone; Biden and the DNC are using nearly exclusively presidential edicts which are NOT law.

Some liberal states are even talking about "travel permits. -- Don't go there. Let them rot.

This whole dam thing, is moving way faster than this old man ever imagined. -- I am not surprised in the least but then I have listened to and read political information a lot for a long time.
I had a bad feeling when Bush Jr. was elected , he brought this on, but Trump is not gone, he will be back.

All the weeping and gnashing of teeth as the Bible says, if it makes you boys feel better , go for it; I put my Faith in God, if this country does totally go into the pisser, it is his choice at his time.
He brought us up, He will take us down, and people we have elected since WW I have given  him reason.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2021, 05:59:08 AM »
The continued baby killing is our strike one. LGBTQ is our strike two. And we are heading into strike three,
Forsaking God entirely, we're out.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2021, 07:06:52 AM »
"Bidens' mundane address informed us " we might be able " to gather with  "some of" our family July 4th. Really? Seriously?"

My family gathered up last year for July 4th just like we have done for years and we will do so again this year. I can't say on this forum what slo jo can do but I'm pretty sure most can guess what it is.

I'll wait to see if we ever have elections again although they have become pretty meaningless. They get stolen and no one with any power cares.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2021, 10:04:52 AM »
Thomas Jefferson

Up until now I haven’t regretted getting old.    But under the current political climate, I wish I were 40 years younger.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2021, 10:11:18 AM »
Thomas Jefferson

Up until now I haven’t regretted getting old.    But under the current political climate, I wish I were 40 years younger.

I feel the same way as Thomas Paine about it.

"I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace."

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2021, 10:15:29 AM »
Thomas Jefferson

I feel the same way as Thomas Paine about it.

"I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace."
Exactly.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2021, 10:20:46 AM »
? ? ?

I feel pity for those even 15 years younger than me; they will have live in a country that is to one degree or another failing or end  up living with the war with China that is coming.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2021, 10:35:42 AM »
? ? ?

I feel pity for those even 15 years younger than me; they will have live in a country that is to one degree or another failing or end  up living with the war with China that is coming.

Going through Mexico and Canada, the chicks are well capible of invading the US. Especially Mexico.