Author Topic: Third stimulus money.  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Third stimulus money.
« on: March 19, 2021, 10:00:44 AM »
The IRS has this completely messed up. Just like they do with everything else. They put up a tracking payment page asking for your identification, but it is just as "F" up as anything else they do. I think they are doing that on purpose. Sites are saying 90% of eligible Americans got that money in the first three days. Accountants and banks are saying that isn't true. Maybe I should become a registered democrat lol. NOT.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Third stimulus money.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 10:22:16 AM »
Mine and Faye's showed up in our bank account on the 17th as they had said. Our youngest son who lives with us hasn't gotten his and the IRS site offers no info on when his will drop.

Last time with the $600 all three hit at the same time. With the first $1200 payment his took months longer to arrive than ours. I guess that's what will happen this time.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 10:34:37 AM »
I don't know what's happening here. But this one is different from the other two. The bill it was passed in is completely differant than the other two. But then now we have Biden. Gotta take care of all the illegals first.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 11:23:51 AM »
I completed our tax return before the stimulus. We didn't get money back on it so no bank information. Just got our stimulus today about a week longer than most.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 11:43:59 AM »
I got the very first one. Never got the $600, and don't expect to get this one. The IRS knew for what ever reason not everyone got the $600, because there is a line to claim it on the tax form. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 11:44:06 AM »
I completed our tax return before the stimulus. We didn't get money back on it so no bank information. Just got our stimulus today about a week longer than most.

My income is not taxable. My wife's is but she files seperate.  But we should still get that stimulus.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 12:25:43 PM »
   It appears that "baby mamas" who have eight half sibling children, although their welfare nor food stamps have been affected, will collect $1400 for each of them...prove me wrong !

Biden & Co are now working on a plan to tax all who are working, or living on their 401Ks, to cover all those check to non-payers..
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline powderman

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2021, 03:42:35 PM »
No chks here yet. CHARLIE.  :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2021, 05:45:46 PM »
I sure didn't see anything on the income tax form that said anything about the $1200 that we got for stimulating.  How would it make any sense at all to send us free money to stimulate the economy with and then want us to turn around and send it right back?  On the other hand, where does it say the government ever makes any sense?
Swingem

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2021, 11:51:32 PM »
its not taxable income. But i think the h&r block lady did ask if we got ours. First one went to the DAV. Second one half went to the local vfw club. This one im going to greedily keep because were building a new house and can use it.
blue lives matter

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2021, 01:00:41 AM »
I don't know what the problem is, we recieved all three stimulus payments. Have to stay I don't feel a damn bit guilty about it either.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2021, 02:28:44 AM »
   Is anyone concerned that these payouts will be placed upon our grandchildren's credit card ?
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2021, 02:35:18 AM »
   Is anyone concerned that these payouts will be placed upon our grandchildren's credit card ?
   Yes I do realize that IG but the bulk of this crap is going for other things that matter a lot less to me. Bailing out the blue states, covid prevention for schools? What are our property taxes for? The bulk is for matters that seem outrageous to me anyway. Would it have mattered if Trump gave us the money instead of biden? 

Offline ironglows

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2021, 03:01:23 AM »
   Yes I do realize that IG but the bulk of this crap is going for other things that matter a lot less to me. Bailing out the blue states, covid prevention for schools? What are our property taxes for? The bulk is for matters that seem outrageous to me anyway. Would it have mattered if Trump gave us the money instead of biden?

No; the money should not have been handed out to start with!  Certainly not to the blue states/cities, because the mismanagement will only continue.  It should not have been handed out to retirees or welfare  queens, since their income was not directly affected...yet..
  If any needed payments, it would be those whose jobs or businesses were shut down, due to no fault of their own.

No, as time goes by and inflation hits the economy, then retirees will need help !  When gas goes to $4 to$5, when beef doubles in price, when a loaf of bread is $5.50 in place of $2.50 etc...then retirees will need some help!

I don't know how many of you guys shop, but look closely at grocery store prices on the shelf.  Don't look at the "loss leaders"..featured in the shopper sheets, but the regular price of things.  I think you will find a substantial increase.

Has your morning cup of Joe gone up?  Has your monthly income gone up to match the prices?

This credit card handout is just the democrats, buying votes and doing a CYA on their already terrible mismanagement
 of the economy!

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2021, 03:17:54 AM »
I gave mine to my kids as they will pay it back in taxes.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2021, 03:41:18 AM »

That's a start, Tom !

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2021, 04:11:56 AM »
    Well I have to say again that I did receive the last three payments and my two grandkids split it all three times. Told them if they were smart put it in savings, if not tough luck. My wife and me do pretty well, my VA retirement and our two 401ks. Didn't spend it on ourselves new house or not. Yes things are going up here as well, don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2021, 05:08:12 AM »
well i agree it should never have been done in the first place. I will also say i was wrong when the first two came out. I felt guilty like i was taking charity or welfare money so i gave most of it away. Now I realize biden is just going to raise my taxes and ill not only pay for mine with a 100 percent interest but pay for all the lazy sobs that dont have the ambition to get a good job or go back to work at the job they had before this crap happened.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglows

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2021, 06:40:44 AM »
well i agree it should never have been done in the first place. I will also say i was wrong when the first two came out. I felt guilty like i was taking charity or welfare money so i gave most of it away. Now I realize biden is just going to raise my taxes and ill not only pay for mine with a 100 percent interest but pay for all the lazy sobs that dont have the ambition to get a good job or go back to work at the job they had before this crap happened.

Right Lloyd, your grandkids will be paying for a lot of people today, who will not lift a finger to help themselves.  ..And they have been that way all their lives..

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2021, 07:16:18 AM »
    Not only Grandchildren. biden already said he is pushing for a tax increase. So we'll be feeling the results soon. keep these illegals coming in.

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2021, 03:46:40 AM »
But he is only going to tax the rich, who will pass it down to us. Every thing you buy will go up in $$.

Offline magooch

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2021, 06:13:22 PM »

My income is not taxable. My wife's is but she files seperate.  But we should still get that stimulus.

Wait a minute; your income is not taxable?  I've got to get me some of that.
Swingem

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2021, 11:17:31 PM »
yup we will no doubt pay for it ourselves before we die and future generations will continue to pay for it until the goverment gets paid back 10 fold.
    Not only Grandchildren. biden already said he is pushing for a tax increase. So we'll be feeling the results soon. keep these illegals coming in.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglows

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2021, 01:09:13 AM »
   Should we start looking at such handouts and almost all special government expenditures, as being made so as to get a big slice of the money back in the sponsoring politician's pocket or favorite "charity"?  Do you suppose that is a possibility?

If not, why then did we for the first time, did we experience our government handing over billions of dollars in cash and on pallets..to a foreign terrorist sponsoring country...and there are suggestions that it could take place again ?

...And how often do we see groups who have received huge amounts of government money..turn right around and hand some of that same government money, back to the the sponsoring political party, as a 'donation'?  (e.g. Planned Parenthood)