Author Topic: It occurred to me just yesterday...  (Read 740 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
It occurred to me just yesterday...
« on: March 25, 2021, 02:42:33 AM »
  What do you think?

I was absorbed with a task..and my mind was working overtime, I guess.  I often do that while mowing lawn, but that's not in season here..

I got to thinking..(and that could be dangerous)  ;D  Our country is being overrun by communists..or if you prefer, neo-communists who are dimwitted..
  They are so stupid that they still think communism is the way to go..when Cuba and Venezuela are playing out before our eyes.  They can't even seem to grasp the difference between North Korea (communism) and South Korea (capitalism) .
  These neo-communists want to go the way of the old time Trotskyites, forcefully shutting down opposition, re-education camps, gulags and rule by a cadre of "elites".

..And unless things come quickly into line, our chances of an honest election in the future is doubtful..and if so, the USA as we have known it...is doomed..

Now, Russia has gone through political hell and wants no more to do with it. Russia ignores the race baiters, the too easily "oppressed",  the "New green deal" types, and know communism too well to fall for that old crap ever again.
  Freedom of religion is starting to open up there..  Yes, they still have Putin, but is he any worse that Bumbles, round heels, or Chairman Xi..who may well be pulling the strings on both of them.

What I was thinking...  Can you imagine hard working white believers here, with values and principles, turning into refugees and heading toward Russia in the future?

At least Russia is not into the "hate whitey" mind games yet!  At least they are smart enough to allow a place for the very productive South African farmers, who were dispossessed of their farms through another "hate whitey" program operating in south Africa...those who were not murdered.
  Now South Africa can run those once productive farms with the unproven people (usually politician's pals), they gifted those farms to.

How well will this country work with only the followers of Bumbles, Barack and Kamala, to provide all the creative development, hard labor, inspiration and persaverence to keep a great nation running..and running as a leader in the world?  ...And do all this under repressive hand of communism.

Note; those South African farmers didn't apply to the US..  (2 minute video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqdyyHJb_SE
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: It occurred to me just yesterday...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 03:06:38 AM »
well i guess at least i wouldnt be force to drive an electric toyota there!!
blue lives matter

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 03:12:35 AM »
And a lot of people who managed to escape communism and came here. Are warning us about it, and how bad it was to live under it. And are we listening? It doesn't seem like it.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 06:43:48 AM »
I can see the democrats/communists murdering people like South Africa did.
They are determined to take what you have, and if you protest, bang, flop, as Charlie would say.
You probably wouldn’t even get a funeral, just a backhoe and you’re history.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 06:51:59 AM »
Putin challenged Biden for an open discussion. After Biden called him a killer. Bidens people made up all kinds of
reasons why the slimy coward Biden couldn't attend.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 07:05:27 AM »
  Now Putin is a petty dictator, but is he any worse than the democrats, and the racist, dictatorial regime they are trying to set up?  Seeing how Russia took in those 15,000 white Afrikanner farmers, at least we know he doesn't hold a grudge against white people 
  At least he is smart enough to only bring in people with a productive, hard working, relatively crime free record....unlike what we are allowing to flood over our borders.
   In fact, although he is tough internationally, he seems to be considered OK by the Russians...certainly far better than the communism they were subjected to for 70 years!

Is our 70 years, just about to be kicked off?
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 09:42:03 AM »
Just think, if we, and Trump had not been cheated in the last election. We wouldn't be going through all this now. A lot can change in two years, if we are not allowed to legally vote. In four years the way this is going.
There will be nothing left of who we are.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2021, 11:03:46 AM »
Don't forget another irony. Edward Snowden, the guy who blew the whistle on the US government and exposed the fact they they are violating the 4th Amendment rights of every American had to go to Russia to escape imprisonment from the same criminals that he exposed.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2021, 10:43:40 PM »
yup he went running back to his basement real fast.
Putin challenged Biden for an open discussion. After Biden called him a killer. Bidens people made up all kinds of
reasons why the slimy coward Biden couldn't attend.
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2021, 10:48:37 PM »
I agree. What we know about putin is what the media and crooked politians tell us about him. What we know about biden on the other hand is that he has bent over every american and shoved it up ----- -----! Some of us fought it but he still screwed, some it caught by surpise and some bent over with a smile.
I'm not so sure how bad Putin is if all we go on is based on M$M official narratives.
He did challenge Joe to a debate, and also a stair climbing contest.

But whatever we have in the USA with the Biden regime, it is certainly a tyranny.
.TM7
blue lives matter

Offline ironglows

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2021, 02:11:39 AM »
   Don't get me wrong now, i am not praising Putin, but he does seem to have his mind set on doing what is best for Russia.  After all, that is his primary job.
  Too bad, we can't say as much for the Biden administration, in relation to what is good for America.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2021, 04:04:21 AM »
   Don't get me wrong now, i am not praising Putin, but he does seem to have his mind set on doing what is best for Russia.  After all, that is his primary job.
  Too bad, we can't say as much for the Biden administration, in relation to what is good for America.

If you've ever been to Russia, you would end up thinking , it's only another moderate European country. 
People go to work, they pay their bills and taxes, most of them go to church, cops drive around in cars and walk beats or ride horses in some citiies. There's not much talk about the old days of the USSR, I hear more talk about that here in the U.S. , and references to that than I did there. It's as if they want to forget those years.

Sure, they also have they're radical leftist commie's, but it's like they don't shout it out like they do here. You just can't walk into a clinic and get an abortion, that has to be approved by a Doctor, and you have to have a lot of believable reasons why you want one. Weed is not legal, and could land you in jail. It is not a utopia and they're economy is fragile. People own cars, but gas is very expensive so they ride the trains and Buses a lot instead.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2021, 05:08:27 AM »
   Thanks Argent, that has added much to my understanding. From what I have observed through the internet, it seems like most of us guys here would get along much better with the average Russian Joe.. or Ivan.. than we ever could with our own radical left.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2021, 05:28:12 AM »
   Thanks Argent, that has added much to my understanding. From what I have observed through the internet, it seems like most of us guys here would get along much better with the average Russian Joe.. or Ivan.. than we ever could with our own radical left.

Really IG, I didn't think it was much different than Poland or Finland. The bars or clubs I went to were nearly identical to ours, just a different language. Had live bands, dancing, pool tables. Bartender spoke some English.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2021, 03:26:29 PM »

Really IG, I didn't think it was much different than Poland or Finland. The bars or clubs I went to were nearly identical to ours, just a different language. Had live bands, dancing, pool tables. Bartender spoke some English.

Youtube has much educational video.  Here's one by a German news agency, and as you said, the Russians look much like any other country/people.  They don't have shark teeth or scaly ridges running down their backs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfuDZEQjro8

Like the eastern European countries..Poland, Czechs, Roumania etc., they just seem grateful not to have communism around anymore...   Today's Germany wishes they could forget the Nazis...and as you said, I think Russians are just trying to forget communism.  Those memories of Lubyanka prison and the gulags are just too painful to dwell upon !