Author Topic: All i can say is WOW!!  (Read 549 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
blue lives matter

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: All i can say is WOW!!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 03:38:11 AM »
While Reagan did some good things in office he also tripled the national debt from 700 billion to 2.1 trillion and equally as important he banned the civilian production of full autos effectively taking the most common military rifle out of the civilian militia's hands.

Why conservatives have such a hardon over Reagan is beyond me, if a Democrat had done those exact same things I just mentioned he'd be considered a tyrant. It's amazing how conservatives will look the other way and make excuses if a Republican does tyrannical things. Reagan gets way more respect and admiration than he deserves in the conservative community.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 03:56:49 AM »
While Reagan did some good things in office he also tripled the national debt from 700 billion to 2.1 trillion and equally as important he banned the civilian production of full autos effectively taking the most common military rifle out of the civilian militia's hands.

Why conservatives have such a hardon over Reagan is beyond me, if a Democrat had done those exact same things I just mentioned he'd be considered a tyrant. It's amazing how conservatives will look the other way and make excuses if a Republican does tyrannical things. Reagan gets way more respect and admiration than he deserves in the conservative community.

That civilian FA ban wasn't needed. It was already hard enough to get the license to own one. I bought a MAC10 back then and a M14 a year later. Finger printed, mug shot photo, and an OK by a LE official. And I had to have my papers with me anytime I went to shoot it. No one with a class three ever was recorded as using it with criminal intentions. I think only one person did, if remember correctly. And that was a domestic violence incident. I eventually sold the M14 to a Texas Sheriffs Dept in Muleshoe. The MAC10 was sold to a Police Dept. RPD.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 04:04:49 AM »

He also bypassed  Congress allowing drugs to come into the United States to finance contra rebels.
Another traitor by the name of Oliver North took the fall for Reagan, and then got his pardon.
How easily we forget. He's also seen as a patriot when he helped funnel the drugs in to American kids to finance rebels in another country.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2021, 04:17:03 AM »
He did help to bring down the Berlin Wall. And Iran was terrified of him.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2021, 03:39:31 AM »

He also bypassed  Congress allowing drugs to come into the United States to finance contra rebels.
Another traitor by the name of Oliver North took the fall for Reagan, and then got his pardon.
How easily we forget. He's also seen as a patriot when he helped funnel the drugs in to American kids to finance rebels in another country.

It's amazing how many people forget about those facts as well. People also forget that Reagan signed amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

People also forget that Reagan vastly expanded the welfare state by signing the Emergency Medical Treatment Act which mandated that hospital emergency rooms treat anyone who comes in including illegal aliens and regardless of anyone's ability to pay thus forcing the American taxpayers to foot the bill for the healthcare of millions of illegal aliens, welfare parasites, drug addicts, etc.

Next time you're at the emergency room waiting in line for hours behind a a bunch of illegal aliens and welfare parasites using the emergency room for their primary care thank good old "conservative" Ronald Reagan.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2021, 03:58:02 AM »

Next time you're at the emergency room waiting in line for hours behind a a bunch of illegal aliens and welfare parasites using the emergency room for their primary care thank good old "conservative" Ronald Reagan.

YEEEP!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2021, 04:31:55 AM »
Reagan was an actor/entertainer by trade.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2021, 04:38:14 AM »
He was an expert at sweet talking.