Author Topic: Matt goetz had point system for sexual conquests in FLA statehouse.  (Read 831 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)

Matt goetz had point system for sexual conquests in FLA statehouse.
« on: Today at 07:51:42 PM »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/matt-gaetz-reportedly-had-point-system-for-sexual-conquest-in-florida-statehouse/vi-BB1fkC9T?ocid=msedgdhp

Matt Gaetz Reportedly Had ‘Point System’ for Sexual Conquest in Florida Statehouse
Duration: 02:12 2 hrs ago
|

Allegations of inappropriate behavior against Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz keep accumulating. Now, a Florida state lawmaker is speaking out about a voicemail she says she received from Gaetz and former county tax collector Joel Greenberg in 2019. Greenberg is in federal custody awaiting trial for sex trafficking charges. He has pleaded not guilty. Gaetz also was known as a creep before he was in Congress; some Florida lawmakers say he used to have a point-based “game” for sexual conquests.

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Matt goetz had point system for sexual conquests in FLA statehouse.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 03:08:18 PM »
Maybe, and maybe not.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 03:08:49 AM »
I agree with you Dan, nowadays I treat anything coming from the MSM as suspicious.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 03:18:51 AM »
The media has figured it out. True or untrue. PUT IT OUT THERE! Over and over. PUT IT OUT THERE! keep people talking about it, whether its true or not.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 04:14:40 AM »
The media has figured it out. True or untrue. PUT IT OUT THERE! Over and over. PUT IT OUT THERE! keep people talking about it, whether its true or not.
   Yep, true or not ,you instantly become damaged goods .

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 04:17:49 AM »
   Yep, true or not ,you instantly become damaged goods .

Yep! And pseudo conservatives are doing the same. They take liberal media articles damning conservative politicians, and help plaster'em all over the internet. Just like this one.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2021, 10:07:59 AM »
Boys everywhere will be boys.  Politicians are just boys with the appearance of power.  If the girls want to play, I say let 'em.  If he did "rate" (not "rape") them, and I am not saying he did, IDGAD!  MSN-CBS-CBA (backward) can all GTH the whole lying, bloviating, lickspittle lot of 'em.  If they're reporting, like their "God" 60-Minutes, they're LYING.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2021, 11:24:12 AM »
Yup he's a big boy and as long as they were all big girls, ie adults, then who cares if he had a rating system. That's a college guy thing and I guess he just still does it. At least so far I've not heard of rape in connection with him.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2021, 02:27:32 PM »
Yup he's a big boy and as long as they were all big girls, ie adults, then who cares if he had a rating system. That's a college guy thing and I guess he just still does it. At least so far I've not heard of rape in connection with him.

Yup, be it as it may be, I did, let say a lot of extra curricular activities,  all of them were with consenting adult women.  They had fun, I had fun,  we all had fun.   If any of the consenting adults felt bad afterwards,  that is their problem.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2021, 02:54:28 AM »
  From MSN ...better wait for a credible publication to comment !  I don't trust any leftist...about anything !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2021, 03:37:29 AM »
I wonder how people that publish, or post articles like this would feel if THEY WERE THE ACCUSED? Especially if they were innocent.
If the media is satan inspired, who inspires the claimed Christians who keep these stories alive?

Offline ironglows

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2021, 03:27:56 AM »
   I think we can all recall when so many articles were published by the MSN, concerning justice Kavanaugh!

...All lies !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2021, 04:05:57 AM »
   If true, he needs to grow up , nobody wants to hear his kiss & tell stories . 

Offline ironglows

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2021, 04:17:39 AM »

You will notice please...It wasn't Gaetz who published that rumor, but MSN in their usual way, repeating gossip they got from some "Florida state lawmaker".

You don't suppose that "lawmaker' was a democrat, do you ?  Ask yourself, would a Democrat ever lie?

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2021, 04:25:05 AM »

You will notice please...It wasn't Gaetz who published that rumor, but MSN in their usual way, repeating gossip they got from some "Florida state lawmaker".

You don't suppose that "lawmaker' was a democrat, do you ?  Ask yourself, would a Democrat ever lie?
     I've never known a democrat to lie. Wait a minute what day is it? Oh yes it's Christmas. Pretty soon a New year. I'm delirious anybody have a extra Coors light?

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2021, 09:56:09 AM »
Pretty juvenile, but the bottom line is they were consenting adults. Nothing to see here.

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2021, 10:00:11 AM »

I
If you'll read the story, he ain't telling it, the news media is telling it. Hes denying it.

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2021, 10:00:46 AM »
Pretty juvenile, but the bottom line is they were consenting adults. Nothing to see here.

If its true. 

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2021, 10:45:45 AM »
   I think we can all recall when so many articles were published by the MSN, concerning justice Kavanaugh!

...All lies !
Kavanaugh bent over for the left... like most of the bent over court...