Author Topic: So I Guess Joe Biden is O.K. With Slavery?! (No Amendment is Absolute...)  (Read 179 times)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
If you're not familiar with this guy he's great to listen to. He was in the Marines, former LEO and former US History teacher who now runs a firearms training school. In this video he talks about the fact that if no Amendment is absolute as pedophile Joe Biden says then slavery must still be legal since the 13th Amendment isn't absolute. He also rips into David Chipman as well:

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Good point.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
I was raised being told that the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights were absolute. Been told that, and have believed that, for 71 years.

Ain't no jackass from Scranton New Jersey gonna change the rules in my life.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
I think since pedophile Joe declared that no Amendment is absolute we should all ignore the 16th Amendment and stop paying our taxes.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783