Author Topic: The Covid shot controversey...  (Read 14447 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
The Covid shot controversey...
« on: April 23, 2021, 05:58:14 AM »
  I have gone along with the VA and taken the Phizer shots.  I will be 85 in September, so i am not greatly concerned with long term effects.

However, I would prefer that none of my progeny to take that risk right now.  There is plenty of doubt,  games that
 perhaps are being played.

My son showed me a video this morning, that only increases my concern.  It is a video made by a Dr. Carrie Madej, a medical doctor with outstanding credentials.

The video I watched, was one where she was bringing another doctor 'up to speed' on the issue.  I tried to find that video on Youtube, but of course..she has been CENSORED

I finally found her in an interview somewhere else.  If interested, you may have to dig around to find more.

Smart lady with a keen message... An hour long video, but just a few minutes may tell you much!

https://earthheroestv.com/programs/reinette-senums-chew-on-this-93264-b2cd72

Oh yeah...and she's 'purty' too !   ;D
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline pastorp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: The Covid shot controversey...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 10:43:51 AM »
I’ve taken the annual flu shot since I turned 50 years of age. Never got the flu from a shot. But of course some years the doctors recommended flue shot did not always work on the flu virus that came.

How is the COVID 19 flu any different from the past flue viruses?
Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 12:51:54 PM »
Watched Brad Paisley on Fox news a few minutes ago about a commercial hes made pushing everybody to take the vaccine. Says the stars miss their fans.
Fans, or fans' money.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 01:08:02 PM »
I've always been told and heard
that shots can't make you sick.
The last flu shot I had gave me
103 degree fever and missed
days of work. My sister is at
home now with fever she didn't
have before she took her first
covid shot. She didn't want it,
but her doctor demanded that
all his patients take the shots,
and any flu shots, etc. that come
along. I can't say for others, but
it's hard to find a doctor around
here willing to take on new patients.
Luckily I haven't been pressured
to have any shots because my
doctor is sceptical of any unproven
treatments like covid shots
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2021, 01:11:30 PM »
Watched Brad Paisley on Fox news a few minutes ago about a commercial hes made pushing everybody to take the vaccine. Says the stars miss their fans.
Fans, or fans' money.

Right the only reason they like fans is because of their money.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2021, 01:20:39 PM »
I’ve taken the annual flu shot since I turned 50 years of age. Never got the flu from a shot. But of course some years the doctors recommended flue shot did not always work on the flu virus that came.

Did you watch the video? If you didn't I suggest you do. Although I'm guessing you don't want to have your way of thinking altered, or you would have watched it, and then you would not have asked the question about how is this different than a flu shot. .  This is not like a flu shot.  Look at the kind of people that are pushing this covid shot.

Thanks for posting IG.  So they want to play God. They have no idea they are not going to win.  Dr. Carrie thinks enough people will wake up in time. From what I have seen of the people in this nation now. I say no way. People have come complacent, and like sheep. they are frightened easily with lies. this nano technology will move forward. Its just a question of how long God lets it go on.

Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DEACONLLB

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2021, 01:35:33 PM »
My late brother-in-law was in a center for old folks several years ago and they came around and insisted that all patients take the flue shot so sure enough he took the shot next morning he had to be transported to the Hospital where he stayed for 5 mays before being released. His good friend who lived across the hall from my brother in-law died with in a few hours of having the shot. Before the shot he was the picture of health just old and could not live alone. Now everyone can get the shot at about any place year around and they have no idea of what strain of flue will be next. My other late brother-in-law who died this week at 95 was the picture of health and when they started handing out flue shots years ago my late wife told him what ever you do don't take the shot sure enough he did not listen took the shot and spent the next week in bed with the flue. every one has free choice I understand that if you feel you need the shot that is fine with me it is your choice.
My nurse from the VA called me a month ago to come over to get my Covid shot I said no thanks she ask why I said I so not wish to be a lab rat she said I don't blame you. By the way Ironglow good post.

Deaconllb
Korean war vet. NRA Member
Fourth fighter wing K14 Kimpo Korea 1952 Fourth but first, the mig killers.
533rd material ,air defense Oxnard AFB 1953-1955
Pastor of the  CBCG-Fellowship group Tulsa Oklahoma.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2021, 02:07:35 PM »
Take the shot or not, it's your choice and if my doctor insisted I take a covid shot I would refuse, even if it resulted in me finding another Dr. I'm not a scientist or doctor but I can read and comprehend what I'm reading. The so called covid "vaccine" is nothing like the flu vaccine. It's an entirely different thing that has never been done before with absolutely no idea of what it's long term effects are going to be. Like Ironglows, I probably won't live long enough to see just what happens with this mass hysteria induced thing. None of my family right down to my 1 1/2 year old  great grad daughter has taken it and doesn't intend to.

We have one half of a pandemic according to the definition. We have the world wide spread but not the unusually high number of deaths that constitutes a pandimic. It's like the "insurrection" at DC. What happened with either doesn't quite fit the definition. However the "news" always paints everything with the darkest brush it can. "If it bleeds, it leads" is very true today and it is probably the worst time in history for truth in news.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2021, 02:18:18 PM »
My only question is the VA recommended the shot to me and I said hell no. And I still say hell no. Back to the sheep. If a person feels like not getting the damn shot then why the hell do you???

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2021, 02:21:19 PM »
Covid is here to stay no different than the flu. There have been well over 200 mutations of it already documented and there is no silver bullet that is going to eradicate it. Now the big pharma are talking about third shots and then it'll be a fourth shot and then one of them will come up with a new vac that is supposed to be the end all be all and it'll flop just like the ones we have now. Hundreds of vaccinated people are coming down with covid just like people who come down with the flu after being vaccinated.

There will always be a different strain, a new and improved vaccine for that variant and forecasts from different countries on which variant they think will be prevalent for a given year.
wtxbadger

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2021, 02:23:39 PM »
Yeah and more flip flop. What else is new? Oh well the world is full of sheep.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2021, 02:43:42 PM »
Covid is here to stay no different than the flu. There have been well over 200 mutations of it already documented and there is no silver bullet that is going to eradicate it. Now the big pharma are talking about third shots and then it'll be a fourth shot and then one of them will come up with a new vac that is supposed to be the end all be all and it'll flop just like the ones we have now. Hundreds of vaccinated people are coming down with covid just like people who come down with the flu after being vaccinated.

There will always be a different strain, a new and improved vaccine for that variant and forecasts from different countries on which variant they think will be prevalent for a given year.
   Now we see why it seems almost everyone in DVC went after Pres Trump.  He was straightening out big pharma, CCP influence, crooked voting, the global warming scam, the border, the drug trade, communist influence in academia, useless spending of pork projects, and cutting deeply into the cartel's money base here.

He didn't "play for pay" and couldn't be bought off...so now we can be assured that those who resisted him were most likely into some kind of money grubbing scheme IMO!

...Or perhaps some foreign power had some videos or other damaging evidence that forced cooperation by politicians.  For example...How many were involved in Epstein's island?
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2021, 02:47:19 PM »
Yeah and I'm sure when the VA says get another poke most like you will be right in front.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2021, 02:53:53 PM »
Yeah and I'm sure when the VA says get another poke most like you will be right in front.

Why is that any worry of yours!  Are you my boss... is God on vacation?

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2021, 12:20:39 AM »

Oh it is no worry to me. Just tired of hypocrites saying one thing and doing another. Then making excuses for it. And age simply doesn't matter to me. 85 or 16. Who cares.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2021, 01:00:26 AM »

Oh it is no worry to me. Just tired of hypocrites saying one thing and doing another. Then making excuses for it. And age simply doesn't matter to me. 85 or 16. Who cares.

Perhaps nothing matters to you...other than something to bitch about! 

Last I knew, I didn't have to clear any of my actions with you !

Will you check in with me next time you order a pizza, to see if you should get  pepperoni or sausage?

So, I'm a hypocrite!  Did I make any declarations or promises to you? 

Please..pause and reflect.... And don't be a WALTER !

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2021, 01:07:05 AM »
You're right, I'm done. Keep on preaching.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2021, 04:50:19 AM »
I think Walter is awesome...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2021, 05:37:01 AM »
I think Walter is awesome...
    Er I am I mean he is actually kinda sexy looking ain't he?

Offline Dee

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2021, 06:46:55 AM »
Walter is cool. He tells it like it is, and doesn't back down.

As for the Covid-19 vaccine? Covid might kill me in the end, but the shot won't.

Offline magooch

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2021, 08:38:28 AM »
So you can get very sick and maybe croak if you get a Covid vaccine, or if you don't get it.  For those who don't get it, I wonder if they also refused the shingles vaccine, and pneumonia vaccine and before that the polio, diphtheria, measles, mumps, chicken pox, etc., etc. preventatives.  It's all a crap shoot and unless you're some kind of walking medical master mind, you sort of have to rely on what is someone else's opinion.

Right now, no one is saying that the Covid shot is mandatory--at least no one I've heard of.  We're grown ups and can make our own decisions--so far.  Anyway, most of us here have been around so long and had so many needles stuck in us--what's another two, three, four, or what ever it takes.  At least I don't think they're doing it with those air guns like they did in the service and there we didn't even know what they were shooting into us, or why.

I've been getting the flu shot every year since they first came up with them.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  But I'm still here.
Swingem

Online Mule 11

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2021, 09:34:50 AM »
I believe the difference to be that as some say this is not a true vaccine. Also those responsible and the ones who mostly benefit monetarily or otherwise have been proven (at least to me) to be untrustworthy. I remember the assembly line pneumatic action. Boosh boosh, shuffle shuffle, boosh boosh, shuffle shuffle, boosh boosh, shuffle shuffle. Many unknown vacs and when you are a government slave you don’t question. You obey. I am no longer a young government slave...

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2021, 12:11:26 PM »
Walter is cool. He tells it like it is, and doesn't back down.

As for the Covid-19 vaccine? Covid might kill me in the end, but the shot won't.

Walter is a cool dude, even if he looks like Biden. Luckily that's the only similarity.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2021, 04:54:14 PM »
Fans, or fans' money.

Paisley is good geetar picker. There are hundreds on Utube just as good, and perhaps better, and as a singer of Country music a solid 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. I personally wouldn't go to one of his concerts if they paid me.Might pay a few bucks to go see Alan Jackson or Vince Gill though.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2021, 08:34:58 AM »
m: pastorp on April 23, 2021, 10:43:51 AM

Did you watch the video? If you didn't I suggest you do. Although I'm guessing you don't want to have your way of thinking altered, or you would have watched it, and then you would not have asked the question about how is this different than a flu shot. .  This is not like a flu shot.  Look at the kind of people that are pushing this covid shot.

Thanks for posting IG.  So they want to play God. They have no idea they are not going to win.  Dr. Carrie thinks enough people will wake up in time. From what I have seen of the people in this nation now. I say no way. People have come complacent, and like sheep. they are frightened easily with lies. this nano technology will move forward. Its just a question of how long God lets it go on.

Just a note....He did not ask about how this shot is different than a flu shot. Read what you quoted....he asked how is this flu virus different than other flu viruses.
Yeah, the Covid shots are different. TM7 has explained that at length. You are correct.
That, however, is not what was asked.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2021, 10:52:22 AM »
From what Ive been reading, and seeing. The so called cure is worse than the disease. My friends wife still can't hardly walk. At times she needs help to go to the toilet. And sometimes slobers when she talks. Where before she was fine. Ain't gonna take your frigging Vax. Not knowing what it would do to me, or my wife.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2021, 11:05:50 AM »
This whole Covid thing has been going on for over a year now. And all I see is it causing worry and paranoia.
And a lot of political control BS.  Ok, we were locked in, shut down,  but still Biden let in a lot of illegals that had it. Is illegal DNA and RNA any different than ours. It's total BS. 

Online Mule 11

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2021, 11:31:15 AM »
I see a lot less (compliance ). Around me. We the people are tired of this lie.

Offline Dee

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2021, 12:58:39 PM »
I get a kick outta the ones that talk about the government using covid to control Americans, and then go get the vaccine. What a hoot they are.
I didn't, and don't intend to get it.
I have numerous friends, and family from under 1 year old, to almost 90 who were tested, and diagnosed as having covid 19.
I don't know one single person that died from covid-19, and several of the older friends and family were in their late seventies, and mid to late 80s, and have some significant health issues.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2021, 02:02:14 PM »
I get a kick outta the ones that talk about the government using covid to control Americans, and then go get the vaccine. What a hoot they are.
I didn't, and don't intend to get it.
I have numerous friends, and family from under 1 year old, to almost 90 who were tested, and diagnosed as having covid 19.
I don't know one single person that died from covid-19, and several of the older friends and family were in their late seventies, and mid to late 80s, and have some significant health issues.
     Damn Dee, I have had disagreements with you before about trivial bs but you hit this crap right on the head. I totally agree. Mighty interesting fauci the quack says we might soon be out of this? Really. I for one quit the damn masks also. Of course the sheep can't see it. But who gives a crap about sheep anyway?  Remember Biden says you don't need a mask outside now.  So the sheep might breath a little easier now. I know I sure as hell do.