Author Topic: The Covid shot controversey...  (Read 14450 times)

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
Re: The Covid shot controversey...
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2021, 12:21:06 PM »
Pete, iG, DD...

I don't recall what exact 'vax' you guys had. I think each of you had the 2 jab material.

But I have a simple question:

After the injections were you instructed to avoid MRI processes for 6 weeks?

Thx...TM7
No, I was not. I did find this just now:
Finally, in a special report -- also published February 24 in Radiology -- Dr. Anton Becker, PhD, of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City and colleagues offered the following guidelines for considering COVID-19 vaccine effects on imaging.

COVID-19 vaccination shouldn't be delayed because of scheduled imaging for patients with cancer or those being screened for cancer. Perform imaging before vaccination if possible.
If imaging is done after vaccination, postpone for at least six weeks after final dose. Administer vaccination on the opposite side of the (suspected) cancer and administer both doses on the same side.
Vaccination information (dates, injection sites, type of vaccine) should be included in a pre-imaging questionnaire.
In patients with post-vaccination adenopathy, consider observing for six weeks until resolution before proceeding with additional imaging.
"Clear and effective communication between patients, radiologists, referring physician teams and the general public should be considered of the highest priority when managing adenopathy in the setting of COVID-19 vaccination," Becker and colleagues concluded.

Offline darkgael

« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2021, 12:24:20 PM »

Do you take some perverse joy from insulting people?

Pete
Only when I think their full of crap.
Alas, a pleasant response as always. Enjoy talking to yourself do you?

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2021, 01:39:05 PM »

Pete

No i'm pretty sure who I'm talking to. I never said I was a college educated person like I assume you are but I know the world of hard knocks which I bet you've never dealt with. I feel this virus is a fake just as bill and others have said and I don't see one comment from you to him about it. Just me and a few others. If you're that outspoken about the justification of the Jab then so be it but let's see your argument against others that feel against it just like me. Or are you not trying to ruffle feathers?

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2021, 01:40:15 PM »
Reading through the various posts detailing who was taken ill after the covid mrna shots and the numerous friends and relatives who were also taken ill, i find myself asking “where do you all live that this happens?”. (Not me because I’m not taking it)..
I took the shots and had nothing more than a sore arm for a day, my wife is more sensitive to such things and had a mild fever and felt under the  weather for a few days. Did not stop her from working. Of the twenty or so neighbors that live close, none were taken ill as seriously as described in this thread. I understand that my experience is anecdotal.....but them so are all of these. I wonder why such differences. ( Testing Of 22 subjects)...
Tucker Carlson.....I was prepared not to like him (because he is a conservative)? but he did a creditable job reporting and he kept to his word and did nor speculate (something some posters on this site should emulate.) (maybe take your own advice). It does seem that more people have died after the COVID Mrna shots than after all other vaccines. Ok. Given that nasty idea, one still had to ask....how dangerous is it really? (More people have died from this jab, I won’t dignifie it with the word vax because it is not, then all the vaccinations given in the last 20 years)... the death rate is 0.0017%.(12/14/20 thru 5/3/21) How dangerous is that?
Note: even though I like Tucker’s presentation, he has been roundly critisized for using the VAERS report as a primary source. Why? Because the VAERS reports are unverified information.(unverified or verified by who)? Maybe the info is accurate. Maybe its not.He presents it as if it is flat out true. He also equates death after vaccination with death because of vaccination. Those things are not the same at all. (So. Defending by disagreement is acceptable)?
Mule, my friend, your in text criticisms are efficient but hard to respond to as efficiently. “22 subjects”....and they were not tested, only observed. Just like the more serious examples cited by others. Such a small sample is statistically meaningless but such anecdotal references are the norm here.
Because he is a conservative......yeah, that, and he has a national audience. He very easily could have quoted the CDC’s note that the VAERS data is unverified. He did not.
Unverified by who? Unverified by the organization that installed it, the CDC. The CDC has made a point of noting that the responses are unverified. That, in itself, does not mean that the data is wrong only that we don’t know how right it is.
Maybe take my own advice about speculation.....I try to take my own advice. Did I speculate in my post?
Defending by disagreement. I did not “defend” any point of view. Obviously I am distrustful of the way information is presented in this forum. I did ask questions.
Pete
Problem for me is I am critical of all information as apparently there is sure reason to be critical. Yet with all the lies and deceit currently spun by all pundits some will take the jab and others won’t. The ones unwilling are being coerced and the pressure is building. This is not my biggest concern. Today. In our world we are being led by the nose and manipulated and lied to and most run to the trough...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2021, 01:50:35 PM »
I guess those that believe a plandemic is actually happening will be happy that a fake president is also leading the nation. And I'm sure their all ready for the next booster shot headed their way. Hope they have a good mask supply also, but I'm sure they do.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2021, 02:02:50 PM »
I won’t be taking the jab and we definitely got screwed...

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #156 on: May 11, 2021, 04:53:24 PM »
There wouldn't be any of this mess
of expense and discussion and
social distancing and masks and
crap IF they had prohibited any and
all people from entering this country
from anyplace where infectious
disease was rampant.
It could be done, but it would sure
chap a lot of a$$es. But, we'd never
had all this disease and death and
the flu wouldn't have all but disappeared
for over a year

18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #157 on: May 11, 2021, 05:14:00 PM »
Flu, and the common cold are no longer allowed in the United States. You either have covid, your dead, or your not sick. Period!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2021, 05:21:33 PM »
Even heart disease is gone except
for covid induced heart complications

Itsa meer akle
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglows

« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2021, 11:36:48 PM »
Pete, iG, DD...

I don't recall what exact 'vax' you guys had. I think each of you had the 2 jab material.

But I have a simple question:

After the injections were you instructed to avoid MRI processes for 6 weeks?

Thx...TM7

For TM only;

Nope...no instructions except 15 min wait, and recommendation to exercise my arm, same as the instructions I received after getting shots in the military.  I exercised my arm, and have had no after effects. 
  Whether the vaccine was efficacious, time will tell.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline darkgael

« Reply #160 on: May 12, 2021, 02:12:32 AM »

Pete

I feel this virus is a fake just as bill and others have said and I don't see one comment from you to him about it. Just me and a few others. If you're that outspoken about the justification of the Jab then so be it but let's see your argument against others that feel against it just like me. Or are you not trying to ruffle feathers?

Goldie: Exactly where have I argued with you about the virus? Exactly where have I argued with you for “”the jab”? Yes, i have taken issue with a number of the “proofs” about the safety of the shot....not with you though. In this thread, i did not address you at all until after you made your gratuitous “unbelievable” comment.
Pete

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #161 on: May 12, 2021, 02:37:18 AM »
Flu, and the common cold are no longer allowed in the United States. You either have covid, your dead, or your not sick. Period!

I believe you hit the nail on the head with that statement but you left out accidental death.

This thread's horse is down to bone dust and and a few frazzles of hide from being beat on so long. It's time to let him rest in peace.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #162 on: May 12, 2021, 05:27:49 AM »

I believe you hit the nail on the head with that statement but you left out accidental death.

This thread's horse is down to bone dust and and a few frazzles of hide from being beat on so long. It's time to let him rest in peace.
Come on man... there’s nothin like kickin a dead horse right in the vaccinated shoulder...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #163 on: May 12, 2021, 06:31:22 AM »
With the amount of misinformation in the world now about covid I don't see how this is a dead horse thread. Arguments can go on until the mask wearing is over, proof that the vaccine either does or does not help, amount of dead people from this plandemic, etc. If I see something I think is a waste of time I simply don't read it. People will be discussing covid for years to come and why shouldn't they?

Offline DDZ

« Reply #164 on: May 12, 2021, 12:35:37 PM »
The mask wearing will never be over.  Just to many ignorant people that believe everything the media tells them.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #165 on: May 12, 2021, 12:45:53 PM »
The mask wearing will never be over.  Just to many ignorant people that believe everything the media tells them.
My libtard brother in law quote ( if you can do something so simple as wearing a mask why wouldn’t you do it)? My response. Because it is ineffective and proof of submission...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #166 on: May 12, 2021, 02:26:25 PM »
Fauci the psycho already said we will be wearing masks here on out upon his whim.

.TM7

That guy turns my stomach just to hear him talk. What a phony.  I can't believe trump kept him around.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #167 on: May 12, 2021, 03:08:27 PM »
Masks are big business now. Every liberal cause has their own designs and it seems the sheep find them stylish. Along with the Jab Americans won't see normal times for a long time and I fear forever.

Offline Dee

« Reply #168 on: May 12, 2021, 03:26:07 PM »
This thread is gettin a lot of milage.
As far as the "covid controversy", I think the whole thing is election year BS so I don't see any "controversy".
I think folks that took the shot believe it, and are scared, and those that don't are not.

Offline pastorp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #169 on: May 12, 2021, 04:42:38 PM »
Wow, an’t nobody got time for this. Ever hear sweet Georgia browns song about the cold pop and the BBQ....... you guys are too funny.

Personally I’m on Bills. Side,,,, until I’m not. Ha ha ha
Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE

Offline DDZ

« Reply #170 on: May 13, 2021, 01:11:03 AM »

I think folks that took the shot believe it, and are scared, and those that don't are not.

Yep, its nothing but fear, propagated by government and the media.  Creating fear is how they got so many people to go running for the shots.  No questions asked by people, no fear that the vaccine could be harmful to them. Just go get the shot under the idea that it will save them.   

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2021, 04:25:16 AM »
I fly all over the country and get lots of compliments on my mask.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2021, 04:28:08 AM »
A mask with a message.

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #173 on: May 13, 2021, 04:35:57 AM »
So 7 NY Yankees tested positive for COVID and all of them were fully vaccinated... Hmmmm, I thought there was only about 9,000 cases of breakthrough in this country?  Just so happens a cluster of them in one organization??? So far...
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #174 on: May 13, 2021, 09:17:44 AM »
I can take the tin foil hat off. But I can't un-inject myself lol.

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #175 on: May 13, 2021, 12:10:35 PM »
My relatives that got the 1st shot all got sick
from it, and a swelled and very sore arm.
Most are better, a couple are still mildly sick
with low fever.  No underlying conditions
beforehand
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2021, 01:24:21 PM »
My relatives that got the 1st shot all got sick
from it, and a swelled and very sore arm.
Most are better, a couple are still mildly sick
with low fever.  No underlying conditions
beforehand
So. When ya gettin yours?

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2021, 01:26:39 PM »
Oh. . .  Maybe in a few years or so
I'm not in any particular hurry
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2021, 01:39:06 PM »
Oh. . .  Maybe in a few years or so
I'm not in any particular hurry
I want to get mine. Butt they won’t let me enter without a mask...

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2021, 01:44:05 PM »
They will eventually
Got to do something with all
that excess vax
They're already loosening the
criterion for vax here.
I'm waiting to see the vape
version of it. :-)
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .