Author Topic: The Covid shot controversey...  (Read 14448 times)

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Covid shot controversey...
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2021, 02:01:50 PM »
They will eventually
Got to do something with all
that excess vax
They're already loosening the
criterion for vax here.
I'm waiting to see the vape
version of it. :-)
I was hoping to get mine up the pipe when they do my prostate probe/exam...

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #181 on: May 13, 2021, 02:04:41 PM »
I'll pass
The camera/roto rooter is bad enough
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Online Mule 11

« Reply #182 on: May 13, 2021, 02:07:21 PM »
Mine is a exit only so far and would like to keep it that way...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2021, 05:49:35 AM »
We are certainly in the bribery stage for trying to bribe people to get the shot. The Reds baseball team is offering discounted tickets for those that get the shot. The flyers hockey team is offering free tickets to a game next year if they were vaccinated before their last game of the year. New Orleans is offering a free shot and a free pound of crayfish.  WV is offering a $100 savings bond for those between the ages of 16 and 35 that get the shot.  Ohio has created a lottery of vaccinated people picking one person each day for five days, and the winner receiving a million dollars. Its done with federal money.  There are hundreds of other bribes happening across the nation. Just have to wonder how long the bribery stage will last, before the forced stage will begin. You can bet there will be a forced stage, and the Marxists already have it planned out.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2021, 06:50:56 AM »
I fly all over the country and get lots of compliments on my mask.

When Little Hitler (our governor, dictator wanabe) locked down the state and mandated masks I got one that says "This mask is a useless as our governor" and when I go into a place that I literally have to go into I wear this and only this mask. A lot of stores have pretty well ignored her mask mandate and gotten away with. Some in your face types were heavily fined. We are just a bunch of rogues and malcontents in this area of the state as she told us shortly after taking office and I am happy to be one of each pedigree.

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #185 on: May 17, 2021, 04:04:31 PM »
Still no vaccine here and have been going into several stores without the mask lately. I get a lot of looks from masketeers , but so far no one has kicked me out for not wearing one, or started a conversation about it. My local VA hosp. keeps offering the shot, but I tell them I'll wait a few years for the tests to be validated.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.