Author Topic: The Covid shot controversey...  (Read 14451 times)

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: The Covid shot controversey...
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2021, 03:48:09 PM »
Here is the thing, I believe there is a virus, and that it is deadly to a certain portion of our population.  But I also think that certain portions of our .gov did not, and do not, have our best interest in mind with the reaction to this "pandemic", and I believe they want this extended as far as possible to pass more BS legislation under the cover of this virus.  They don't care how many die, If that were the case, all these drugs that may work, off script, would have been green-lighted right off the bat, no pun intended. 
As to the vaccines, I don't know, they could be ok and misinformation, on both sides, do very little to sway me either way.  Everyone in my immediate family has gone in and got theirs, but I won't.  With all I know about it, I like my chances of not getting the CCP Virus, and my chances if I do, that is if I haven't had it already. 
The vaccine doesn't give me enough benefit as far as I can tell.  The vaccines are in the upper 90 percentile of effectiveness, which means in the best case scenario, it makes you have less or lighter symptoms, but there is a an 80% chance that I would have that without it, and with it, I can still be infectious to others, and of course I can still catch it. In the US, less than 22% of people have had the virus, (including non reported), and of that, less than 1% succumb to it.

So, to recap, there is a >22% of getting the CCP Virus, an 80% chance of light symptoms, less than 1% chance of dying, I like my chances.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2021, 04:17:57 AM »
I believe the number of people who have had the virus to be much higher than 22%. Butt. That’s my opinion...

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2021, 04:38:59 AM »
I believe the number of people who have had the virus to be much higher than 22%. Butt. That’s my opinion...
You may be right, that stat was off a story of a guy developing a new method which resulted in a higher percentage than the official stat.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2021, 03:01:23 PM »
Arizona parents have uprising against school board members over masks. It's good to see more people speaking out on the covid coverup and associated mask b.s. I had a woman confront me about a mask at auto zone of all places today. I politely told her to get f___ed.

Offline powderman

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2021, 04:43:46 PM »
 posted my experience with the 2nd shot a week ago, I'm still not right I thought I was dying for several days, didn't even know where I was.Will NOT get the booster in a year. CHARLIE.   >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2021, 07:00:47 PM »
No controversy here, I don't believe the disease exists so no reason to take a vaccine for it than also isn't a vaccine. Seems pretty simple to me.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2021, 12:11:28 AM »
I know several people that got the fake vaccine and they all say they haven't felt quite right since the poke. I'm sure there is many more but just won't admit it.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2021, 02:25:35 AM »
Well, theres a lot of double talkers out there. People that say one thing, then do the opposite, while feebly trying to justify it.
This so called pandemic came along at a very convenient time, and to date has been successful in corralling the weak.
They huff and they puff, then cave, because they aren't sure, and the fear propaganda is working on'em.

And that's what will bring this country down.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2021, 02:28:27 AM »
posted my experience with the 2nd shot a week ago, I'm still not right I thought I was dying for several days, didn't even know where I was.Will NOT get the booster in a year. CHARLIE.   >:( >:(

Well Charlie, I truly hope you get to feeling better, and encourage family and friends not to panic over propaganda.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline 30calflash

• Avid Poster
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2021, 08:10:16 AM »
 Didn't watch the vid, haven't gotten the shot.

A friend works at Yale and he and many there aren't getting it. Yale recommends doing so but can't/won't order you to as if there's a problem THEY become liable  for it because THEY ordered it to you.

Could be an out if you don't want to take it and get ordered to....
Hold still while I overthink this.

Offline fast*eddie

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2021, 10:43:43 AM »
My wife and I got the J&J shot April 5 . No sides effects . No problem . Do what you feel is necessary or unnecessary ........
Semper Fi !

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2021, 11:39:06 AM »
Well fast eddie I'm one that feels the vaccine is unnecessary and I wish you and your wife well. I'll take my chances on my own bodies ability to ward off this plandemic virus.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2021, 11:56:04 AM »
That female track star runner in exellent shape fainted due to wearing a mask. She said she couldn't breath.
Co2 and respiratory acidosis was the diagnosis.

Acidosis is caused by an overproduction of acid that builds up in the blood or an excessive loss of bicarbonate from the blood (metabolic acidosis) or by a buildup of carbon dioxide in the blood that results from poor lung function or depressed breathing (respiratory acidosis).

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2021, 12:17:39 PM »
They announced on the "news " that we've
had some fully covid 19 vaccinated people
die from covid 19.
They say well, the people had other health
problems, and the vaccine isn't always effective,
and people will still be dieing anyway,  and
well.  . . . . You should still get the shots anyway.

Well screw that  ! ! !
If it's not effective and you can still get it and
still die from what the shot is supposed to
fully protect you from, what's the blankety
blanking point in letting some unknown
person inject your body with a virtually
untried substance that can alter your
chromosomes  ? ! ? !

No thanks Reverend Jones,
no koolaid for me
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2021, 12:22:30 PM »
die from covid 19.

Well screw that  ! ! !
chromosomes  ? ! ? !

no koolaid for me

^^^^^this

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2021, 02:13:12 PM »
die from covid 19.

Well screw that  ! ! !
chromosomes  ? ! ? !

no koolaid for me
Just take it and shut the hell up...
I’ll wait.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2021, 02:44:12 PM »
Well I  guess the sheep are satisfied until their booster comes available. Until then maybe the fake disease (flu) catches them . Caught me several months ago along with the wife, kid and grandkids. Now the aholes want to stick a needle in our arms?

Offline ironglows

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2021, 02:22:53 AM »
   OK...who here has ever raised chickens?  The wife and I until just a few years ago, normally kept a flock of chickens..which furnished several things..meat, eggs and fertilizer for our garden...along with the joy of watching them grow and develop.

We kept heavy breeds, because we wanted meat for the pot, and the heavies wintered much better than the high-laying, bony ones.  I finally developed a couple favorites..Barred Rocks and the light colored Brahmas.

One fault it seems all breeds have is their tendency to find a speck on the other's back ...then start to peck upon that speck until it bleeds..then the "feeding fest" goes into full fury..soon the chosen chicken's back looks like hamburger!

It seems we have that same thing in operation here.  I happened to mention a few days ago, that I did take the vaccination through my local VA clinic.  Unlike some, I do not live in quaking fear of the shot, and at my age, long term effects 5-10-20 years down the road are a non-issue. Still, if I had seen the Dr. Madej video first, I may not have done so.  No big deal..
  I guess I was under the mistaken impression that the guys here, being a freedom minded bunch, would be in favor of individual choice....definitely not into "group think"!

Well since then, I have had a couple old hens that think they have found a speck upon my back..and have started their speck-picking routine.
   Well, I am no chicken, and the speck is only in their eyes.  So far I have not answered back in an offensive way, hoping to avoid starting a running fight here on GBO.
    Note; this reply is not in offence, but done as a defense..so how about you two guys drop your offensive, and promote a peaceful forum, and I will be pleased to go along with such a move.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2021, 05:07:42 AM »
After 21 years in the governments army i find myself very peaceful now. Almost tranquill. I'll quit the covid bashing you if you quit the flip flopping on it.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2021, 09:43:38 AM »
  Straight forward, no flip-flop..but thanks for the agreeable answer.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2021, 12:08:02 PM »
Everybody noticed that citizen interest in gene therapy experimental vaccines has definitely cooled off. M$N news ops are 24 -7 pleading or preaching to people to get jabbed. Jabatoriums are closing., you can get walk in jabbed if you want, there's an excess supply of gene therapy experimental vax in the country. People are showing Covid fatigue and are leary of the experimental vax.

But this cooling down of the C-19 psy-op hysteria was anticipated in the  Event 201 dry run. So far the C-19 rollout has closely followed fhe Event 201 script. If true to script that means the next phase of plandemic will follow, which will be outright coerced or forced vaxxing and/or . with a fierce disease outbreak. Let's hope the Great Resetters have had enough vaxxing for now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Covid 19 was an intended Chinese biological warfare weapon. I was warning and explaining about this on the old gbo site years ago. No one listened, or took it seriously.  Anything new will be the same thing, and for the same reasons.

I have no powers in the political forum. Why is the site doing this? It will only cause me to be attacked.
All I did was hit quote and it did this to TM7's post. It's completely gone.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2021, 12:10:11 PM »
My wife and I paid to check to see if we had Covid antibodies two weeks before we took the shots.  We went to Kroger to do this.  $25 each to check.  Then we took the two shots.  Two weeks after taking the shots, we went back to see if we had antibodies, we did.  So the shot worked for us.  However, the antibodies wear off or die or something over time.  They told us we would have to get a booster every 9-12 months to keep from getting Covid. 

I will be 68 this July.  Wife is 66.  I have asthma, am type two diabetic, and have Rhumatoid Arthritis, and had a heart attack in 2012.  I am taking immuno suppressants to keep arthritis at bay.  So yeah we took the shots.  However, we read the India times, Jerusalem Post, BBC, and South China News to see what other people were doing to fight it.  Hydroxychloriquinine + zinc was one way, if you take it as soon as you find out you have it.  Another way was Ivermectin and zinc.  I was given hydroxi for arthritis first a few years ago, and It made me sick to my stomach all the time, so the doc changed it to another medicine.  So I had some.  We also bought some Ivermectin for horses (they say it tastes like crabapple).  In the mean time Israel did a study and found out people taking over 6,000 units of vitamin D didn't get Covid.  They studied Jewish men and women, Hassidic Jewish men and women, and Muslim men and women living in their country.  The Muslim women got Covid more than anyone else because they are always covered up and cant get vitamin D from sunshine. 

Anyway, to make a long story short.  I have a BIL who got Covid as well as his son our nephew, a grandson, and two of my children, and aa grand daughter.  The younger people did ok and got well with flu symptoms, etc.  My BIL who was 69 at the time and was type II diabetic got it bad from his son, and had pneumonia symptom.  He took Hydroxi and zinc for 3 days and got well.  He continued to take it for about a week and he checked for antibodies and he didn't have any.  Hydroxi kills it and you don't get antibodies, same with Ivermectin. 

We took double the vitamin D as well as zinc everyday for the past year and never got it. 

Black people in the south have been getting it more than twice whites as their bodies do not absorb as much vitamin D as whites out in the sun. 

It is a weird disease.  It is supposed to come from a bat virus, but it had genes that were spliced in from other viruses to make it more catchable and deadly than regular flu.  Wuhan has one of the worlds largest virus labs.  Hmmm.  Was it a weaponized virus to bring down the west and remove Trump from office.  Seems so. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2021, 02:16:03 PM »
Everybody noticed that citizen interest in gene therapy experimental vaccines has definitely cooled off. M$N news ops are 24 -7 pleading or preaching to people to get jabbed. Jabatoriums are closing., you can get walk in jabbed if you want, there's an excess supply of gene therapy experimental vax in the country. People are showing Covid fatigue and are leary of the experimental vax.

But this cooling down of the C-19 psy-op hysteria was anticipated in the  Event 201 dry run. So far the C-19 rollout has closely followed fhe Event 201 script. If true to script that means the next phase of plandemic will follow, which will be outright coerced or forced vaxxing and/or . with a fierce disease outbreak. Let's hope the Great Resetters have had enough vaxxing for now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Covid 19 was an intended Chinese biological warfare weapon. I was warning and explaining about this on the old gbo site years ago. No one listened, or took it seriously.  Anything new will be the same thing, and for the same reasons.

I have no powers in the political forum. Why is the site doing this? It will only cause me to be attacked.
All I did was hit quote and it did this to TM7's post. It's completely gone.
      That's pretty strange, I remember a few threads back you didn't see anything wrong with the vaccine. Another wishy washy gbo bull shi___.? What are you talking about?????

Offline DEACONLLB

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2021, 02:35:51 PM »
When all this started last year there was a hearing in congress or some where saw it on TV one morning I am 87 true age not 1017 as stated on my stats here I do forget things any way there was a doctor at the hearing that said if you take the big 5 he called them and he was in tears and he was laugh at and put down by the ones in charge of the hearing. A -B12- C-D3-E with Zink you would not catch the Covid-19 and this seems to be working for those who take them. At the time the VA had me on D3. B12 and zinc But I ordered out the others and so far I have been ok.

Fellows  please Please This is a great sight let us treat each other with respect we all have opinions I have Mine you have yours and I respect that we can read listen and draw our own conclusions we don't need to resort to name calling and put down. Lets not ruin a great site. Bill and matt are trying hard to revive and make this thing go lets keep that in mind.

Deaconllb
Korean war vet. NRA Member
Fourth fighter wing K14 Kimpo Korea 1952 Fourth but first, the mig killers.
533rd material ,air defense Oxnard AFB 1953-1955
Pastor of the  CBCG-Fellowship group Tulsa Oklahoma.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2021, 02:42:53 PM »
When all this started last year there was a hearing in congress or some where saw it on TV one morning I am 87 true age not 1017 as stated on my stats here I do forget things any way there was a doctor at the hearing that said if you take the big 5 he called them and he was in tears and he was laugh at and put down by the ones in charge of the hearing. A -B12- C-D3-E with Zink you would not catch the Covid-19 and this seems to be working for those who take them. At the time the VA had me on D3. B12 and zinc But I ordered out the others and so far I have been ok.

Fellows  please Please This is a great sight let us treat each other with respect we all have opinions I have Mine you have yours and I respect that we can read listen and draw our own conclusions we don't need to resort to name calling and put down. Lets not ruin a great site. Bill and matt are trying hard to revive and make this thing go lets keep that in mind.

Deaconllb
    If you're referring to my last remark then I'll clarify. I read threads that people write what they are saying. If someone says something and flip flops on it then I will say something and not apologize for it. I thought that's what this forum is all about. Truth?

Offline DEACONLLB

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2021, 03:01:46 PM »
I was not calling anyone out just a  mention of having respect for each others opinion. This is how it starts then the next thing it boils over and the name calling starts. members get upset and off they go. I have been on this site since 2008 like a  lot of us old timers we have seen many leave and never return and we have even had some forms pulled because of it to much name calling. If there is a non truth statement it can be corrected with respect to the person I make mistakes all the time and I can take correction as long as it is done in a polite and correct way.

Deaconllb
Korean war vet. NRA Member
Fourth fighter wing K14 Kimpo Korea 1952 Fourth but first, the mig killers.
533rd material ,air defense Oxnard AFB 1953-1955
Pastor of the  CBCG-Fellowship group Tulsa Oklahoma.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2021, 03:16:00 PM »
I was not calling anyone out just a  mention of having respect for each others opinion. This is how it starts then the next thing it boils over and the name calling starts. members get upset and off they go. I have been on this site since 2008 like a  lot of us old timers we have seen many leave and never return and we have even had some forms pulled because of it to much name calling. If there is a non truth statement it can be corrected with respect to the person I make mistakes all the time and I can take correction as long as it is done in a polite and correct way.

Deaconllb
     well sir I don't remember calling anyone a name other than wishy washy. That means flip flopping on what their saying. Is there a more political correct way to say it? If so let me know. In the meantime I will Express myself the only way I know how. Thank you for the message.

Offline Casull

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2021, 05:28:30 PM »
   OK...who here has ever raised chickens?  The wife and I until just a few years ago, normally kept a flock of chickens..which furnished several things..meat, eggs and fertilizer for our garden...along with the joy of watching them grow and develop.

We kept heavy breeds, because we wanted meat for the pot, and the heavies wintered much better than the high-laying, bony ones.  I finally developed a couple favorites..Barred Rocks and the light colored Brahmas.

One fault it seems all breeds have is their tendency to find a speck on the other's back ...then start to peck upon that speck until it bleeds..then the "feeding fest" goes into full fury..soon the chosen chicken's back looks like hamburger!

It seems we have that same thing in operation here.  I happened to mention a few days ago, that I did take the vaccination through my local VA clinic.  Unlike some, I do not live in quaking fear of the shot, and at my age, long term effects 5-10-20 years down the road are a non-issue. Still, if I had seen the Dr. Madej video first, I may not have done so.  No big deal..
  I guess I was under the mistaken impression that the guys here, being a freedom minded bunch, would be in favor of individual choice....definitely not into "group think"!

Well since then, I have had a couple old hens that think they have found a speck upon my back..and have started their speck-picking routine.
   Well, I am no chicken, and the speck is only in their eyes.  So far I have not answered back in an offensive way, hoping to avoid starting a running fight here on GBO.
    Note; this reply is not in offence, but done as a defense..so how about you two guys drop your offensive, and promote a peaceful forum, and I will be pleased to go along with such a move.

^^^THIS^^^
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2021, 12:19:16 AM »
My main thing with this covid crap and masks is the majority of people believing the crooked media and the media just keeps pounding away. We need to get this country back to normal, let our bodies handle the flu and move on.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2021, 01:43:43 AM »
IG....

For many foks its not long term vax affects that are the main concern.

The main concern is short term bioweapon euthanasia GMO materials dubiously called vaccines, which they are not. Too many experts question the science of these experimental  genetic treatments, and many stating a horrible human catastrophe will soon be upon us from mismanagement and from  so-called vaccines.  Fortunately at this point, Fauci has been discredited as a quack. Likewise too many multi-billionaire Malthusians have far too much influence on the government actors they bought.

Then there's the question of a CCP style social credit medical tyranny being foisted on Americans with vax passport lunacy and medical based racism

Finally, there's religious and spiritual questions about these experimental GMO treatments (erroneously called vaccines) turning human beings into Genetically Modified organisms. Of course as you know, the vax madmen want to give these so-called vaccines to pregnant women and children as young as 6 months old. Obviously they refute God's natural immune system we all have. This is troubling and I think why you started this thread.
.TM7
   You are perceptive TM..  Yes I started it because I had just been given the doctor's report by my son.  While I am still not concerned for myself so much, since I am going on 85, I am not afraid of long term effects, such as sterility, and I don't expect to be reproducing any time soon.. ;)  ;D
   The rest of my family has chosen not to take the vax, and that is fine with me.

I certainly see no lessening of my faith or any other side effects which I can attribute to the vaccine, but you will notice that I have not, nor will I recommend it for anyone else.  Everyone can choose for themselves..

Basically, because I did not recommend it for others, I cannot understand why I am faced with such hostility.  I still believe in free will and free choice.

If my detractors had asked some questions before launching, I could better understand, but no questions were asked.